Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa (21106 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Eagles Miss Out On Eligible Football Player - IKECHI ANYA! / Imagine This: Eagles Miss Flight, Sleep In Madrid Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by pendusky(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2013
Thats doesnt matter...
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by siddiq202(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2013
Coach Keshi and co, hope this is not a strategy to give excuse when you fail to trash Taiti? They are amateur footballers, anything less than 3 points will not be accepted. *grin*
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by kaydwutang(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2013
I am still Wondering what made them miss their flight though. It is also a sing of unseriousness in the part of NFF and d players them selves.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: what re all dis people sayin, dos that mean we re not goin to watch d match like we did in 1882....PDP shud be held responsible
Lol! Idiaat boi! grin
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2013
.Jst passingby...bt even d0e sense dy pain me,hw i g0 mirs vry imp0rtant flight lyk dat?....una nid imedate deliverance b4 playin dat match...Jst passingby...bt even d0e sense dy pain me,hw i g0 mirs vry imp0rtant flight lyk dat?....una nid imedate deliverance b4 playin dat match...Jst passingby...bt even d0e sense dy pain me,hw i g0 mirs vry imp0rtant flight lyk dat?....una nid imedate deliverance b4 playin dat match..
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2013
Poor planning and inefficient managerial system combined with the application of the hereditary of our ancestrial utility of African Time.

eeeh, if i miss to see super eagles inside pitch, wahali, keshi/nff/players go hear am for body. i swear!!!

Make i go keep my koboko wella! Person go turn to nama after my flocking.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2013
UP KESHI, UP SUPER EAGLES, UP NIGERIA
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2013
pekelepekele: I don't know why Nigeria is this useless . They left their clubs to play for you but some bastard NFF are cutting out their bonuses and the Nigeria government is doing nothing about it and now they intentionally miss their own flight . Nigeria is such a shameless country .mtscheewww lipsrsealed
not nigeria dude. But some people in power. I ain't shameless!
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by nenkwa(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Naija and controversies.always falling our hand in d world scenes.bad preparation would affect us in a supposedly walkover match against thaiti.SMH
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2013
Gamji007:

Can u please tell us the "right" FACTS.
1)arik can fly to anywhere in the world ,all it need will be points of refueling
2)when obj left in 1979,he left a functioning national carrier

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_Airways

3)by the time he came back in 1999 ,the airline was dead .it wasnt working and they were owning people,obj realize that it would be a waste of money to bring it up again with full govt control there he brought in virgin to partner with govt in estabishing a second national carrier which he did .

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Nigeria

3)obj left the seat of power in 2003,with virgin fully functional.
the 2 times that obj was in govt ,he always left a national carrier only for those who come after him to destroy it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_Airways

tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/36187-obj-bajowa-trade-words-over-liquidation-of-nigeria-airways

clemsdebest..com/2013/03/facts-nigeria-airways-big-scam_15.html?m=1

vanguardngr.com/2012/02/nigeria-airways-was-a-failure-obasanjo/

nigeriaworld.com/articles/2005/oct/253.html

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by PHAYOL81: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Shame...less idiotz
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2013
siddiq202: Coach Keshi and co, hope this is not a strategy to give excuse when you fail to trash Taiti? They are amateur footballers, anything less than 3 points will not be accepted. *grin*
that is my thought,because how can u say that u missed ur flight?a whole national team for that matter!did they oversleep or what?i dont think one should expect much from them in this tournament
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by seunlayi(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2013
ighoosagie:
if no b oga seun name way join ur name; i go 4 say thunder fire seun 4 saying dis against Africa giant
I beg, no use ur juju on us o
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by enm(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2013
obiseq: dis is very bad 4 our FG, 4goting dat Proper Preparation Prevent Poor Performance viz-viza. If Nigeria fails 2 play in dis tournament many of us we change our music against dis players not minding dier delay bonus in view of disgrace it will bring 2 Nigerian and Africa at large

Wetin concerned government with this one na? must every fault be government fault? don't forget that football is a private business entity which required no government meddling abi you wan FIFA to ban us for government interference.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by MEILYN(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2013
wow, i hope dis wont affect dem oo
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Pls somebody should kick this Mallam Maigari out off NFF. Mallams are destroyers and will run down any organisation put under them. They are empty heads .... pls let him go
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2013
MEILYN: wow, i hope dis wont affect dem oo
my man lets not decieve ourselves ,this arrangement will aaffect them.they have a match on monday and they will be arriving brazil today ,that is sheer incompetence on the part of nff.if those guys win their first match then it should be labelled a miracle
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by greatwaters: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2013
Some1 posted Colin Udoh's tweet on d previous page where he said the eagles have boarded the plane 2 brazil. Pls is it true?
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2013
Jossy4luv1: Y must we tink at the negative side always by saying Nigeria can nt succeed in brazil,,is this nt hw u said b4 nations cup,even d criticism even went higher as a result of their performance in group stage bt u can see what God did at last..NOTE=success is nt 4 d 'abled' bt 4 d 'favoured'..NIGERIA WILL BE FAVOURED IN BRAZIL BY GOD'S GRACE
AMEN..
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Like som1 had suggested, if aircraft in not applicable, why not apply witchcraft. For instance, below are the advantages of witchcraft over aircraft:

1) Arrival to brazil widin 10sec

2) No fueling or refueling

3) Only blood for sucking is needed.

4) No flight stress psycholigically And odawis

5) No pilot or co-pilot required.

6) No airport for landing required

7) No air hostess required

cool It saves money. and the list continues.

Just contact one 'grandma' for obj village, she go show una way. I don talk my own finish.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by White007(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2013
These NFF is a disgrace, they never fail to disappoint.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by White007(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2013
texaco1:
my man lets not decieve ourselves ,this arrangement will aaffect them.they have a match on monday and they will be arriving brazil today ,that is sheer incompetence on the part of nff.if those guys win their first match then it should be labelled a miracle

Well said bro.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by carlos1(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2013
ighoosagie: mak dem use their foot wagin or legedes benz,
wen we go 1930 world cup na leg we use;
dis una generation na agebutter una b

You people were probably born to suffer then, Its not the same this time around.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Johnsinia(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2013
Going by most comment here, shows the high level of Ignorance in Nigeria.

Government have no biz in futball. Infact, government involvement/participatn in futball is the highest weapon of BAN by FIFA. Fifa brought flight for Nigeria and u wnt Gej to reject it and flown SE to Brasil wit presidntial plane; this wil only result to automatic ban to Nigeria. Govt job according Fifa is to provide/support the ministry, who inturn provide/support the FA, anytin behold this calls for FIFA hammer. Incase u dnt knw, fifa is 100% in control of futbal in d whole world both in Natnal and internatnal level.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by SaintNdi: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
African people and African time grin
Gmt grand mama time.......
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by mariannlove(f): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2013
RedBenson: Like som1 had suggested, if aircraft in not applicable, why not apply witchcraft. For instance, below are the advantages of witchcraft over aircraft:

1) Arrival to brazil widin 10sec

2) No fueling or refueling

3) Only blood for sucking is needed.

4) No flight stress psycholigically And odawis

5) No pilot or co-pilot required.

6) No airport for landing required

7) No air hostess required

cool It saves money. and the list continues.

Just contact one 'grandma' for obj village, she go show una way. I don talk my own finish.
hope say u go supply them blood?
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2013
White007:

Well said bro.
thanks,by the time those boys arrive in brazil they will be tired and jetlagged ,they will not have enough time to even have a light training ,they are humans beings too.they will be entering that pitch as a tired ,jetlagged team up against a well prepared squad which is fully fit and ready,all tahiti needs to do is just wear our players down.i wont expect 100% sharpness from our boys .ALLL THIS BECAUSE OF NFF INCOMPETENCE
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Ptoocool(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2013
Make dose playaz fin 1 economy enta o..make dem lap demself 2two make d last playa hold sometin take standing inside d plane o..#afta d match# i no wan hear say dem talk say 4 ur compound i hear say u say 9ja loose b'cos say..u say??

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by dannie04: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2013
DaWizard47:

Naija just dey disgrace themselves steady. if na to dey chop subsidy money delay no go dey.. To hire private jet wey go carry NATIONAL team go represent [size=17pt]AFRICA[/size] na wahala! I won't be surprised if Tahiti draw or win us at this rate!.

DOLAPO GOVERNMENT

Bros sasy

Bros easy. Most people find it easy to blame Jonathan for everything in their life. Did you credit him for the nations Cup victory
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Make them select 11 out of the nigerians wey dey for brazil make them represent us jor. This their arrangement don knock.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by sCun: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2013
seunblack: They are jst going to waste their time in brazil,even haiti will beat dem,I can put my money on it.smh
Go ahead and bet your money, because Haiti is not even in the tournament. Fool
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by sCun: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2013
Diasporan: Another means for an excuse when they put up a dismal performance.Its been part of the Super Eagles style right from time immemorial.Either jet lag,bad pitch or below standard hotel.In this case Brazil has good pitch and world class 5 star hotels.My bet is that they will hinge their below average performance on the latter.
Latter of former?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Swimming. / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos / KSI Beats Logan Paul To Become Youtube Boxing Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.