Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Birthday Is Today.. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Birthday Is Today.. (566 Views)

My Birthday Is Today / Today Is My Birthday. / Happy Birthday To Me And To Every Nairalanders Whose Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Is Today.. by tunde1200(m): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Genuine heartfelt birthday wishes can liven up the day for anyone. Sending happy birthday greetings is a custom but more important than a traditional compulsion, it is a way to let the person know that you care and that you are happy because it is his or her birthday. Many people send birthday wishes or birthday greetings without the right intentions or emotions. Some people forget to send any birthday greetings. In this era of hectic lifestyles and long distance relationships, birthday wishes have become all the more important.
Happy birthday to myself and all my birthdays mate and my nairalands member love you all.

Re: My Birthday Is Today.. by Tnot(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2013
HappyBithDay bro.

(1) (Reply)

2-day Intensive Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel Training / Images You Will Live 2 Always Remember. ''glamour Pictures'' / Need A Perfect Video And Photography Coverage Of Your Events? Contact J2media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.