Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? (1067 Views)

The Richest Local Government In Terms Of Natural Resources / What Resources Apart From Oil Contributes To 40% Of Our GDP? / TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? by skima(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2006
Well I just think I need to ask this question publicly. Though I have insight on how to provide info for youths. I just got to understand that two heads are better than one.

For me I think to provide information on solving daily youths problem.
What do u think ?

Re: What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2006
yea plus information about

Education

Career Developement

Teenage sex/Relationship

Money matters/ opening accounts

Sports

and Contact informations on where they can get help in their local area wink
Re: What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? by mrtee(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2006
@skima
i quite agree with u,such will go along way to sanitising the youth on the way forward.
Re: What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? by naijacutee(f): 8:15pm On May 19, 2006
The site wouldn't do much if people don't access it, With youths, you've got to capture their interest somehow, Get an ipod or something and ask them to register to enter a draw to win one, And then ask them to come back for more draws or something

Hopefully, they'll get a glimpse of the site, and if it's a good site, then you wouldn't have to wear yourself outtrying to impress them

I wish you luck cos it's a great idea towards turning young nigerian minds to more positive things
Re: What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? by Seun(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2006
You can post the information you have for youths on Nairaland. Lots of youths here.
Re: What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? by jtmoneyjt: 12:54am On Sep 18, 2011
pls is winnerearn a good site?

(1) (Reply)

Nse-technical Analysis / I Need 10 Trucks To Haul Fertilizer Locally / Air Compressors For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.