Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Browsing With Phone Gprs Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing With Phone Gprs Free (6722 Views)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by ralph007(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2008
BROWSING MADE EASY
hello my friend in the land,i came to shout loud about the new method for browsing in our country,nigeria.infact this method is the current talk of the moment,and its all about using gprs to browse free on the net.may be you might have heard it b/4 or this might have been your first time of hearing about it,i want to tell you that its real,infact thats is what am using right now as im typing this message.if you are intrested in getting yours,i mean partaking in this manner from heaven,just call my number now or send me mail@calebonian007@yahoo.com or call 08083139803 or 07027690390.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Nobody: 8:21am On May 08, 2008
What a pity
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by tobidaflava(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2008
Cheap attention!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by DualCore1: 8:49am On May 08, 2008
i d i o t
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by hansibone(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2008
yes

MADNESS
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by symbian03(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2008
Shit ***** go get a job ode
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by BayoMaya(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2008
Make una free d bros,hm no kno sum ''info'' baba dey house just tryin 2 hlp and share
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Donseaun(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2008
abi o!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by maxjax(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2008
Quick share y0ur own kind of manner b4 ego sp0il o!, BTW this free GPRS thang is bec0ming t0o rampant n0w
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by BayoMaya(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2008
Na wen him share am gon gon e go spoil,1st culd b canceld by staffs,2nd lots of load cuz netwk prob,3rd netwrk ll b surprised they no gettin no $$ and evry1's on their at dsame time funny
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by unadsuir: 10:59am On May 09, 2008
am interested bro in the free browsing thing.i hope is not freedom server.cos freedom server times out all the time.this is my email address unadsuir@yahoo.com
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by micodon(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2008
ralph007:

BROWSING MADE EASY
hello my friend in the land,i came to shout loud about the new method for browsing in our country,nigeria.infact this method is the current talk of the moment,and its all about using gprs to browse free on the net.may be you might have heard it b/4 or this might have been your first time of hearing about it,i want to tell you that its real,infact thats is what am using right now as im typing this message.if you are intrested in getting yours,i mean partaking in this manner from heaven,just call my number now or send me mail@calebonian007@yahoo.com or call 08083139803 or 07027690390.

plz man im interested in ur free browsing stuff. my mail address is kiss*my*ass@yahoo.com. im waiting
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by BayoMaya(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2008
Y r u on d guy self (dnt u appreciate freshmen?) D guy no evn answer u. *in his mind he says* ''i ll'd rather chop fried shit than kiss ur stinky ass, take it 2 hell, satan might b interested'' mind ur business if gat no deal!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by ralph007(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2008
grin,your responses to my post make me laugh rather than get annoyed,the reason is that,i understand your position concerning this matter,there is much scam on the net in this century that it becomes hard for people to believed that any good things can happen on the net,my question now is that if everything seen on the net is scam or false,your coming to the net as well is a waste of time,expect if you dont have anything to offer,you just come to chat and may be buy what you guess is true and despised what you considered false.but if you have a product to offer and you still keep this thought of na lie,there is no hope of making headway,because what you dont believe dont work for you,so friend try to adjust your thinking,there is a little truth on the net.people keep discovering new things every day,if you close your eyes to that fact,better things will passed away.when one of the most popular internet info newspaper place an advert conserning the free internet browsing i myself first doubt it,but out of curiousity,i and some other people took a risk to find out the truth,by paying our way to the seminar,but to God be the glory,our fear becomes discovery.even if any other person refused to believed it changes nothing,because the {THING}work.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by DualCore1: 12:34am On May 10, 2008
ralph007:

grin,your responses to my post make me laugh rather than get annoyed,the reason is that,i understand your position concerning this matter,there is much scam on the net in this century that it becomes hard for people to believed that any good things can happen on the net,my question now is that if everything seen on the net is scam or false,your coming to the net as well is a waste of time,expect if you don't have anything to offer,you just come to chat and may be buy what you guess is true and despised what you considered false.but if you have a product to offer and you still keep this thought of na lie,there is no hope of making headway,because what you don't believe don't work for you,so friend try to adjust your thinking,there is a little truth on the net.people keep discovering new things every day,if you close your eyes to that fact,better things will passed away.when one of the most popular internet info newspaper place an advert conserning the free internet browsing i myself first doubt it,but out of curiousity,i and some other people took a risk to find out the truth,by paying our way to the seminar,but to God be the glory,our fear becomes discovery.even if any other person refused to believed it changes nothing,because the {THING}work.

what do u have against the concept of spaces after punctuations?
next time, use the gaddam spacebar, dammit!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Nobody: 2:57am On May 10, 2008
@ ralph007

WORD!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Donseaun(m): 3:20am On May 10, 2008
Of God
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by hansibone(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2008
"hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm reads tru, Bleep dont understand wat dey are sayin in here, " undecided
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by symbian03(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2008
Oh boy na wa. EverY where for the whole site na free browsing and it would have been better they are all real like our famous markenny olobe lol.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by hansibone(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2008
lol

doctor symbian,wetin markenny do u nw
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by iyobs7(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2008
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE COMBINATION OF SOME FELLOW FEEL WHENEVER THEY WANT TO CRITICISE A POST OR A TOPIC. IT HAS BEEN A TRADITION FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE THE gods OF NAIRALAND TO CRITICISE A POST MADE BY A NUETRAL PERSON. PLEASE THIS IS A FORUM AND EVERYBODY IS HERE TO LEARN, DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY TO CRITICISE A POST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IN THE BRAIN OF THE POSTER. THATS WHY WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. MOREOVER THATS WHY I HAVE RESTRICTED MYSELF FROM MAKING COMMENTS. THAT WHY THE DEVELOPED WORLD IS MAKING MORE EFFECTS BECAUSE THEY TRY TO SEE THE GOOD IN OTHER PEOPLE STUPIDITY. PLEASE BE WARNED
Dual Core:

Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Guse: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2008
I'm interested in this free browsing thing. I am looking for any helping hand. My mail address is razoronline4u@yahoo.com
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by adebayoknl: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
i co niralanders pleas i am also intrested in the free gprs stuf ,please help me out i have spent enough for those ntwk providers
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by adebayoknl: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2008
my number is08060788948and adebayoknl2yahoo.com
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Holyrule(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2008
Free browsing. Hmmm! Just have nothing to say, lipsrsealed
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Holyrule(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
Free browsing. Hmmm! Just have nothing to say, lipsrsealed
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by kedukc(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2008
+
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Ogboraph(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2008
kedukc:

Mai people notin goz 4 notin, but bros, this kain thin, u supos reveal d name of ur trainers and set ur price lowa dan theirs because na onle setins u de offer. Think am wel wel, d market 4 gsm config go then open well 4 marketers and users alike - less scam, beta assurance -- mor busines!
you just said it all infact tru talk
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by tobaina: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2008
Dual Core:

lol grin
leave am oh! im space bar key will spoil on time cheesy grin
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Cymbian(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ralph007
Bros no be say i no blieve say na true u dey talk, the thing be say u go fit give the landers that stuff for free, b'cos everybody wey don do this ur kind post they ask 4 money. But make i ask u this querry, u talk say ur stuff na manna from heaven, heaven dey sell manna? no be dash im dey dash am. Abeg dash me some manna tru wemania2@yahoo.com, afterall mustay dash u registration for nairaland.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Cymbian(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ralph007
Bros no be say i no blieve say na true u dey talk, the thing be say u go fit give the landers that stuff for free, b'cos everybody wey don do this ur kind post they ask 4 money. But make i ask u this querry, u talk say ur stuff na manna from heaven, heaven dey sell manna? no be dash im dey dash am. Abeg dash me some manna tru wemania2@yahoo.com, afterall mustay dash u registration for nairaland.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Cymbian(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ralph007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally / Glo 200mb And More For 200 Naira / Itel Mobile Set To Launch It1511 With 4G Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.