Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Browsing With Phone Gprs Free - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing With Phone Gprs Free (6732 Views)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by RolandPet(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2008
What the guy is saying is true,but he should give it out to the forum without seeking for anyshit!.

Anyway go to this site, www.mig33.com,and follow the procedures.you will get connected once your phone is GPRS able,you can also connect it to your laptop which i did.

Peace out!, no further question! any further question will result in personnel consultation,ok and you know what that implies.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2008
-
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by nathanious: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
how is that possible,can you sharewith me
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by soki2ng(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
Its either you post it here or go to Hell with your free browsing,  i got mine,
I have nothin against You Ohhhh!!! Its that Bastard I sent 200 naira Mtn card that i would used to call my Girl that i Blame,  So u can count me out of your prank (or not),  the one i'm browsing now i'm not through with it,

AND MUGUS GO STILL FALL

DO NOT SEND CARD TO ANY BODY OOOOHHHH
NOT EVEN ME!!!

As for mig33 its Old news, U can uses it to chat for almost free, kobo is removed according to the blah blah u know nah,
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by lawisong(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
Oga Raph did u say there was a newspaper advert on free browsing and you went for the training? na wa o. How can anybody place a newspaper advert for people to come and learn how to hack MTN, Zain amd Glo and browse for free. Which newspaper be dat? O boy, you don Bleep up!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Nolimits04: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2009
So na this guy all of una dey yab like this. Even the moderator self follow suit, na wa for una o!
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by EKUNDAYOI(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2010
cool Can someone help! I need dis thing, I have been spending much to browse with my NOKIA 2600c.
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by honsule(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2010
EKUNDAYO I:

cool Can someone help! I need dis thing, I have been spending much to browse with my NOKIA 2600c.

OLD THREAD
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by textmypage(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
i need the stuff.Please send it to me
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by ladoma(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
busy bodies grin
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by Dclique(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
thread locked. . . lol
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by calabaman(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2010
Lwkmd. .
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by djcrucifix(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
yeee! lwkmd. grin cheesy
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by folafola(m): 1:40am On Jun 20, 2010
browse freely for six months send a blank email to my email address(at my signature) for full gist
Re: Browsing With Phone Gprs Free by SpikesC1: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
This is new, if you are interested in browsing free with your laptop or computer desktop. contact me on 08035553259 or chinonodld@yahoo.com pls, MTN only, is fast and furious, opens all sites and uses all applications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Set To Launch It1511 With 4G Network / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / GLO 3gb For Only 500naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.