Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert (23126 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? / Tiwa Savage's Outfit Today:Hit Or Miss?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by tiwasblog: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Check out tiwa savages out fit at the women celebrating women event Last night...

What an angelic outfit..

source - http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-outfit-on-women-celebrating.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q13rIFwpn_s/Ub1rC4A2QtI/AAAAAAAAB38/iEBihUbd2Rc/s320/tiwa+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Madawaki01(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2013
Miss
dat na wetin u wan hear?
Haha..anoda first to comment..am on fire today oo

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by santimmytiago(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2013
Abegy, miss aye
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by stawarts(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2013
miss jor
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by sKeetz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Misfit embarassed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Phranciz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Is she that short.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
A definite hit imo, the styling is flawless.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Onyinyechimara(f): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hit
I love everything that this lady puts on
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Sapphire86(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
OMG - her face!!! Seriously? What look was she going 4? Scary witch?

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sapphire86: OMG - her face!!! Seriously? What look was she going 4? Scary witch?

Lol, actually i like the contrast of the dark makeup with the flawless white outfit.

Lmao @ scary witch
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
d dress is too long nd big for her this dress is meant for som1 like toolz nd the make up is bad not a fan of black lip stick it makes u look dead

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
A definite HIT!! She looks classy as hell, perfect styling! Perfect make-up and the accessories couldn't be any better....on point!

sKeetz: Misfit embarassed embarassed
do you watch the show?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by ebamma3: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
she dey wear bongo abi na wetin?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jst passingby...nt nt in d m00d 2 say anytin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by plainmirror(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Op and so!
Shey ♍aKƸ̵ ℓ fly....?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by ninja4life(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Abeg where is d pictures to rate cos i cant find any.so it most likely be a miss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Kiaso(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
tiwasblog: Check out tiwa savages out fit at the women celebrating women event Last night...

What an angelic outfit..

source - http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-outfit-on-women-celebrating.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q13rIFwpn_s/Ub1rC4A2QtI/AAAAAAAAB38/iEBihUbd2Rc/s320/tiwa+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]

Angelic wetin? Guy pls dont insult angels will u.
We shuld be praisin and thankin God dat she did not expose her breast
she is a sex symbol as we all knw

my people no be so?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Willgates(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
My mora,mrs Ujeoma Codswill Akpabio half 3crown up chilren yet can not wear this kind of old mama dress to party
some1 prease tel her piyamas is only worn at nyt in d bedroom

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by JohnnyPalmer: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
This tiwa gal no fine at all, and the dress be lyk oversize

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by anitank(f): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
From the back ...HIT

From the front...MISSEST!!!

She definitely needs a tailor to adjust the length of those trousers
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by 50calibre(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
I remember seeing a thread recently where this tiwa savage proclaimed she wasn't a sex symbol which I think is in sharp contrast to this dress I see her wearing here.

Someone claims not be a sex symbol, but wears a dress with the back totally exposed lol nigerian girls like talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Look at this big headed gal. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by anitank(f): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
50calibre: I remember seeing a thread recently where this tiwa savage proclaimed she wasn't a sex symbol which I think is in sharp contrast to this dress I see her wearing here.

Someone claims not be a sex symbol, but wears a dress with the back totally exposed lol nigerian girls like talking nonsense.
And what has an open back dress got to do with being a sex symbol or not
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Merkki(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
What happened to her face? Did she fry it?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
anitank:
And what has an open back dress got to do with being a sex symbol or not
I'd like to know too

@op
She looks nice smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Merkki: What happened to her face? Did she fry it?

Why does your face look like a Math problem?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by LizzyAnn(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mehn! d makeup no follow at all. She be like ojuju calabar
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Kikyben2(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dunno if its the picture quality...but its a miss for me.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by yuzedo: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
MOD bro, dis ur last warning. Plis send dis tin girl dat looooook like rope to backpage. No nyash no brezz gaddemit wtf! angry WE NEED RITA DUMMINICK!!! Sins las wick I have one catton vaseline af nut use it cos is tin ugly sellibrities u put hear.. We give uppp!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Merkki(f): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Why does your face look like a Math problem?

Because i need you to solve it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally / Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif / Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.