Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

If Lucifer ............ Then Who?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Lucifer ............ Then Who?? (530 Views)

If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Lucifer ............ Then Who?? by quivah(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
this thought has been bothering me for sometime now ....
I learnt lucifer was the man behind man's iniquities... lies,pride, arrogance.....to mention a few.

it was said that lucifer caused the first man to sin, which brought about his fall.. also, I learnt how lucifer himself fell, he was proud,arrogant blah blah.. but really, if lucifer is the one behind human's iniquities ...then, who caused the devil to sin, I mean ...who was behind the devil's mind, controlling him to sin against God...?? or should we conclude, IT/SHE/HE was a causeless cause which we dont know and dont need to know
.. I just believe, there must be something/someone who had cause the devil to sin... if this is TRUE, then Its that thing/person we should blame whenever we commit sin, as devil himself would be blaming him

biko o, am a Christian ... I dont support the devil, m just trying to clear my mind.
Re: If Lucifer ............ Then Who?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hello quivah,

I am of the opinion that the devil is not exactly responsible for the sin we commit though he has a blame for some of the sins committed, especially his role in the fall of man.

The fact remains that anyone who sins does so because he or she has free will and chooses to use this gift wrongly...it has pleased God to grant us the freedom to choose right or wrong.

Lucifer has this gift of freewill too just like the other Angels but unlike some of the Angels of God Lucifer chose to use this gift wrongly and hence sinned against God. No one caused Lucifer to sin.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ She Was Mistaken / THE FIRST RESURRECTION - And The Great Crowd (revelation 20:6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.