Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Describe The Mental Image Of Satan You Had As A Child! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Describe The Mental Image Of Satan You Had As A Child! (958 Views)

Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Describe The Mental Image Of Satan You Had As A Child! by BestmanNnamdi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
To me, during my younger days, I figured the image of satan with black, long tailed and ugly person! my fellow NLs, in your own view, how is/was the image like?
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of Satan You Had As A Child! by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Like you @op
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of Satan You Had As A Child! by UyiIredia(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
A black man in his real form. A Brad Pitt in his glorious form.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Ogun State Weird Church, Where They Wear Red Clothes,animal Sacrifices... / Miracle Healing River Sudenly Started In Enugu From No Where: Jordan River / What Satan Will Never Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.