Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland (944 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Am Tired Of This Life. Sucide May Be The Next Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
I am tired of nairaland. Comments and posts are something to worry about. I feel jobless people have taken over the site. Many comments show nigeria is a hopeless country. I am really tired . Pls help me.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Sanboy25: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
You can stop connecting on the site then... or 'follow' only intelligent people, that makes sensible post... undecided
Can't help you more than that, sorry... embarassed
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love the site. Full of good information and craps. I am becoming addicted it. It is becoming boring.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Sanboy25: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
Laalamed: I am becoming addicted it. It is becoming boring .
Bro these two statements kind of contradicts themselves... undecided or do you mean to say that you're usually addicted to boring things ?
Are you sure that you don't just want to discuss with fellow NL ? Currently, right now here, are you bored ?
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by k2039: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
You need to see a therapist ASAP
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bigcake: Hope u r not fooolish? Hw dare u logg on to a site n complain of boredom, na person send u? Park well
chai.......pple lyk u fit make person jump enter river..... D poor boy jxt nid advise
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2013
For saying l that u need brain translant.
k2039: You need to see a therapist ASAP
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by k2039: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2013
Laalamed: For saying l that u need brain translant.
No problem with that, as long as my brain will not be replaced by your dead brain, because even in my insanity my brain is still better than your brain, goofball.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2013
A frog brain would be good for u. U are not fit to use human brain that is why u are vomiting shit. Dude learn not to insult others. If u have nothing to say,remain mute.
k2039: No problem with that, as long as my brain will not be replaced by your dead brain, because even in my insanity my brain is still better than your brain, goofball.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by valdubem(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2013
OP what's ur problem? You need advise and you are getting it, yet you reign curses on those giving it undecided

You need to get hold of yourself cause your boredom (frustration) is definitely NOT caused by nairaland.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Freiburger(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2013
Laalamed: I am tired of nairaland. Comments and posts are something to worry about. I feel jobless people have taken over the site. Many comments show nigeria is a hopeless country. I am really tired . Pls help me.

OP, i can understand how you feel about some comments and behaviour of some members here, but the question is, would you abadon a whole community just because some group of narrow minded or unexposed folks are here to make the place unpleasant for people who are primarily here to have a good time? i wouldn't be considering that if i happened to 've been in your shoes, what i will do is try and approach them with my own version on how i feel about what they are saying, teach them to be upright if possible, if that doesn't produce any result, ignore them. Nairaland is a forum where topics are addressed in form of a debate and everyone have a right to his or her opinion as long as they stick to the rules.
I'll advise you should develope a new method of dealing with silly comments you see here, the report button is meant to report any inappropriate posts or comments to the mods, use it, i can assure you the moderators will act immediately if they find the post actually inappropriate.
Wishing you a good time here.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Freiburger:

OP, i can understand how you feel about some comments and behaviour of some members here, but the question is, would you abadon a whole community just because some group of narrow minded or unexposed folks are here to make the place unpleasant for people who are primarily here to have a good time? i wouldn't be considering that if i happened to 've been in your shoes, what i will do is try and approach them with my own version on how i feel about what they are saying, teach them to be upright if possible, if that doesn't produce any result, ignore them. Nairaland is a forum where topics are addressed in form of a debate and everyone have a right to his or her opinion as long as they stick to the rules.
I'll advise you should develope a new method of dealing with silly comments you see here, the report button is meant to report any inappropriate posts or comments to the mods, use it, i can assure you the moderators will act immediately if they find the post actually inappropriate.
Wishing you a good time here.
thanks a lot. i would love it if any post with abusive word be automatically deleted. thanks for advice.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by k2039: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Laalamed: A frog brain would be good for u. U are not fit to use human brain that is why u are vomiting shit. Dude learn not to insult others. If u have nothing to say,remain mute.
Of course, I have no problem with using a frog brain since a frog brain is far better than your dead brain, he-goat.
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
k2039:
Of course, I have no problem with using a frog brain since a frog brain is far better than your dead brain, he-goat.
u started the abuse. since u accepted u a frog congrat mr frog. if u have nothing to say go and meet ur fellow frogs and play with them.who asked u to comment?
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Funni
Re: Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland by dasparrow: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Laalamed: I am tired of nairaland. Comments and posts are something to worry about. I feel jobless people have taken over the site. Many comments show nigeria is a hopeless country. I am really tired . Pls help me.

Help you with what? If you are tired of Nairaland, deactivate your account and leave for good or is anyone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to stay on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Lol Naija Christians / How Indians Treat Foreigners / 10 Things You Never Knew About AK47 Kalashnikov Rifle That Has Killed More Peopl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.