Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. (16484 Views)

Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?? / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have a brazillian pink lip, a beautiful spanish eyez, a pointed mexican nose, an america ears. "ladies here come the most handsome guy in nairaland history. "for d guyz b4 u post ur hate comments make sure ur dps are intact to proov me wrong. "ok ladies keep the pms coming. (wink)
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiss
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ode

ode

ode

ode

ode

ode

ode

op , the collar of your shirt is higher than your ears.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Ode
ode
ode
ode
ode
ode
ode
hey baby are u tripin?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by mytime24(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
LUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
mytime24:
LUBBISH
hw is it rubbish?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
embarassedlet the female folks jugde this op
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
You have thoroughly shamed yourself, your family, and your clan by posting this. I don't need to tell that you need to perform Hara-kiri/Seppuku to restore your dignity. May you arrive the afterlife safely.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
RickRichards:
You have thoroughly shamed yourself, your family, and your clan by posting this. I don't need to tell that you need to perform Hara-kiri/Seppuku to restore your dignity. May you arrive the afterlife safely.
LOL chai as ugly as u are d hate is allowed.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
If only wishes were horses.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
I have a brazillian pink lip, a beautiful spanish eyez, a pointed mexican nose, AN AMERICA EARS. "ladies here come the most handsome guy in nairaland history. "for d guyz b4 u post ur hate comments make sure ur dps are intact to proov me wrong. "ok ladies keep the pms coming. (wink)

An america ears? Lol, this guy is a joke. The fawning troll has not still gotten a life

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by bqlekan(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
my browser stopped loading on my visit to this thread, had to manually reload it by clicking back. no thanks to that face grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
You need a good phone my friend. C5 no go help your life.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by beautifullll1(f): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by kuuljay(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
you try nah!!! but your packaging is childish I hope this is not how you toast chicks? that aside my brother 90% of naija chicks these days are more concerned with the handsomeness of your pocket so go make some money before one monkey go use ferrari collect your chic one day grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
You're cute but how old are you ? shocked
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by apholaryn: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
bros...Mark Zuckerberg na your mate o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
bqlekan:
my browser stopped loading on my visit to this thread, had to manually reload it by clicking back. no thanks to that face grin
LOL get sense in jesus name
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
apholaryn:
bros...Mark Zuckerberg na your mate o
but u senior am and u b road side mechanic
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:
You're cute but how old are you ? shocked
y are u asking?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
y are u asking?

You look really young. Im deciding how to rate your face
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by bqlekan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL get sense in jesus name
Amen if only it will be extended to you.. i always help a brother in need
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
bqlekan:
Amen if only it will be extended to you.. i always help a brother in need
LOL woya sweerve

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

You look really young. Im deciding how to rate your face
IM 20
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Ode

ode

ode

ode

ode

ode

ode

op , the collar of your shirt is higher than your ears.
MUMU can u afford it?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tydies:
You need a good phone my friend. C5 no go help your life.
MUMU
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
. . .and a poor farmer somewhere has been looking for his goat. Not knowing that the goat has made it's way out of the pen, and has logged in to NL to create this thread.

It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
RickRichards:
If only wishes were horses.
ABEG SWEERVE
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
IM 20

Ok

carry go

but why didn't you use a clearer picture
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blackett:
. . .and a poor farmer somewhere has been looking for his goat. Not knowing that the goat has made it's way out of the pen, and has logged in to NL to create this thread.

It is well.
quote me when u turn 15

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

carry go

but why didn't you use a clearer picture
i dnt want u to leave ur boyfriend 4 me
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i dnt want u to leave ur boyfriend 4 me

hian

for your 20 year old mind!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate / The 10 Things You Cant Learn In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.