Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War (39720 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Renewed Attack On Plateau / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2013
valicious1: @ redbenson no need to waste my precious saliva on you seeing you're already close to your grave. Believe me it won't be long before the AIDS you have contacted from your numerous whores finishes you off. I have a girlfriend so i dont go f[u]cking dirty prosti[tu]tes like you. You shamelessly come to an open forum displaying your filty perverted ways of life. Foool.
my guy relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax,
people are just catching their fun here ,you dont have to take nairaland too serious ,all na play play.haba.
na wah for u oooo
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2013
@valicious1, like i said, go pick up the job, execute the convicted criminals professionally and that will add meaning into ur aimless life financially. Already u are a cursed soul and only cursed professions such as the abv suggestn befits u. No qualifications required. Just that u need to be strong hearted executing those people without mercy just as u and ur cohorts have been stabbing and gunning down people in the streets to death. Thank me later!

Btw, who told u ur gf is not an ashawo? So u still deceiving urself in dis era? Those professional ashawos are better than that dimwit u call ur gf. smh
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by valicious1(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
my guy relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax,
people are just catching their fun here ,you dont have to take nairaland too serious ,all na play play.haba.
na wah for u oooo
lol! Serious ke? If i take that redbenson of a rogue serious believe me he will just commit suicide.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by valicious1(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2013
@ redbenson Lmfao! Look who is talking about curse. Dude i have a well paying job with employees workin for me, about to get married to the most beautiful damsel in the world whom i DISVIRGINED just last sunday. BUT YOU redbenson am pretty sure is a frustrated low-lifer who have been doomed to spend his miserable low-incomed life on the cursed beds of depressed har[lo]ts. I can give you some money for more anti-retroviral drugs, all you need do is ask.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2013
@valicious, seriously i think am begining to like ur sense of humour i.e. "A VIRGIN U JUST DISVIRGINED LAST SUNDAY". that got me really cracking. Keep deceiving urself till ur youthful age runs out unproductively. Which sensible pretty damsel (as decribed by u) would want to give out her precious virginity to an unrepentant cultist like u? Smh.

As for financial worth, i swear no point trading words with u cos i can 'uncommonly transform' urself and ur entire community in the next 5 generations without a scratch in my account. Get that!!!
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by toshmann(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2013
lymelyte: I can't believe that this so called cultist whom claim to be intelligent can easily and heavily be brainwashed and braindry smiley that they can have connections in life and be power by becoming a Member of a cult group.
Make I tell una,if you don't work for yourself,nobody will work for you ooo. If them kill u,ur cult group will mourn u for 1day and they move on with thier life. Who lose?
"IT IS YOUR ROAD AND YOUR'S ALONE.
OTHER'S MAY WORK IT WITH YOU,BUT NO ONE CAN WORK IT FOR.."

Gullible elements...

grin
Make dem graduate first. Life go open them eyes to hard core reality grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by tbanger(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
chronique: I'm from Edo state but unfortunately,can't live there. [s]Almost every home in Edo state has at least,1 cultist[/s]. Don't know what goes on in their heads but trust me,a lotta these young cats are sick in the brain. How they manage to waste valueable time killing each other baffles me.

Hey stop spewing trash. What facts do you have with the struck words above? You people will come online and your motive will be to give out wrong info. The funny thing is that the gullible lots here will believe your obvious fallacy.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by tbanger(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
My heart bleeds for my beloved EDO state.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Tbanger, Why does ur heart bleeps for ur beloved Edo State? I thought u asserted 'chronique' as a false poster against ur beloved Edo State?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lymelyte(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
I tire for tbanger oo.. I am very sure he doesn't live in edo state.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
xykms101: May your B C within Ur V for this cooked story. Liar

Responsible and made men around d globe sti represent the Y**beretta u just condemned, if truly u were once a fine guy definately u must be illegal and bad ones in the association, have you forgotten d motto which clears d conscience of brotherhood.

It is ur type dat really needs 2b shot dead by rival cultist, it is one Thing 2 b foolish,but to be an unrepentant fool is a death sentence, U mean at dis contemporary time n age! U re still holding on 2 cultism n professing it, despite u seeing dem killing ur cohorts like chicken, I bet ur parents will curse d day U were born should dey cee U like dis, its not only preposterous buh appaling

Debunk sentiments n come on a platform of objectivism, wat do u get to gain 4rm cultism? (Except hard manism) of which U re not, as U can nvr b safe, always afraid looking over ur shoulder) U get 2 b a real man wen U come out of skool, become an entreprenuer, get d financial n political muscles dats d real measure of hard man!!! If u get2 graduate 4rm skool n face d real world we re facing outside, dats when U'll knw how myopic n narrow ur mind is.

Young man grow up 4rm ur juvenile deliquiscents n wake up 2d reality of life.... A word is enof 4d wise

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Raymondenyi:

It is ur type dat really needs 2b shot dead by rival cultist, it is one Thing 2 b foolish,but to be an unrepentant fool is a death sentence, U mean at dis contemporary time n age! U re still holding on 2 cultism n professing it, despite u seeing dem killing ur cohorts like chicken, I bet ur parents will curse d day U were born should dey cee U like dis, its not only preposterous buh appaling

Debunk sentiments n come on a platform of objectivism, wat do u get to gain 4rm cultism? (Except hard manism) of which U re not, as U can nvr b safe, always afraid looking over ur shoulder) U get 2 b a real man wen U come out of skool, become an entreprenuer, get d financial n political muscles dats d real measure of hard man!!! If u get2 graduate 4rm skool n face d real world we re facing outside, dats when U'll knw how myopic n narrow ur mind is.

Young man grow up 4rm ur juvenile deliquiscents n wake up 2d reality of life.... A word is enof 4d wise

What that guy whose post you replied represents does not in anyway stand for 'hard-manism' (althoughi don't know how he got into the adventure if legal or fake and what philosophy was handed down to him)except of course you are referring to other frats that have degenerated into criminal gangs.

Further more, it is you who needs to be objective and shed the skin the media and hear-says have embedded in your supposed intelligence and do your own research. Instead of regurgitating what every average joe 'believes'. From your diction one can tell you're well learned hence you shouldn't have a problem with doing an objective research

There are some frats who hold their meetings in broad day lights where non-members are and they see their activities. If you are lucky enough to witness any of such activities you'r be astounded by the standard of people who are members. And I'm talking about SANs, top notch bankers, engineers and business magnates people who will buy your generation 10 times over!

While you are busy bothering about getting promoted or getting a better job or sweating over interviews, level-Headed graduates who are registered with the legitimate body have good hot jobs handed down to them In a snap of a finger.

We all have different backgrounds, hence, we take things differently. It is just so sad BAN through some unscrupulous elements incorporated myopic and evil minded lots into the adventure and as a result the drift into violence every now and then and if you must know, names of unrepentant crooks, murderers in the midst of the association are being handed to the police on regular basis. An example is the guy who supposedly shot someone in surulere; his information was given to the police, spread across the internet and even tweeted on the official tweet feed of the confraternity to serve as deterrence to like minded idiots.

Peace.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

What that guy whose post you replied represents does not in anyway stand for 'hard-manism' (althoughi don't know how he got into the adventure if legal or fake and what philosophy was handed down to him)except of course you are referring to other frats that have degenerated into criminal gangs.

Further more, it is you who needs to be objective and shed the skin the media and hear-says have embedded in your supposed intelligence and do your own research. Instead of regurgitating what every average joe 'believes'. From your diction one can tell you're well learned hence you shouldn't have a problem with doing an objective research

There are some frats who hold their meetings in broad day lights where non-members are and they see their activities. If you are lucky enough to witness any of such activities you'r be astounded by the standard of people who are members. And I'm talking about SANs, top notch bankers, engineers and business magnates people who will buy your generation 10 times over!

While you are busy bothering about getting promoted or getting a better job or sweating over interviews, level-Headed graduates who are registered with the legitimate body have good hot jobs handed down to them In a snap of a finger.

We all have different backgrounds, hence, we take things differently. It is just so sad BAN through some unscrupulous elements incorporated myopic and evil minded lots into the adventure and as a result the drift into violence every now and then and if you must know, names of unrepentant crooks, murderers in the midst of the association are being handed to the police on regular basis. An example is the guy who supposedly shot someone in surulere; his information was given to the police, spread across the internet and even tweeted on the official tweet feed of the confraternity to serve as deterrence to like minded idiots.

Peace.
so it was only one alora guy dat shot someone in surulere. what of the ones that come to laspotech surulere campus. u r mad......very very mad angry
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
so it was only one alora guy dat shot someone in surulere. what of the ones that come to laspotech surulere campus. u r mad......very very mad angry

Sir, I've been following your posts and it seems you dedicate your entire life following frat activities, you're unemployed or what? Plus, I know you're not a low-lifer who finds it hard to pass a point across without resorting to insults?

Out of all I said it is only the part about shooting and getting shot that piqued your interest? All I know is whoever engages in violence as far as a BAN is concerned is doing that at his own peril because he will be handed over if the HQ manages to get his details (but now these guys keep their activities secret that HQ has to go through several hurdles to get the perpetrators details for the police).

Have a great day.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

Sir, I've been following your posts and it seems you dedicate your entire life following frat activities, you're unemployed or what? Plus, I know you're not a low-lifer who finds it hard to pass a point across without resorting to insults?

Out of all I said it is only the part about shooting and getting shot that piqued your interest? All I know is whoever engages in violence as far as a BAN is concerned is doing that at his own peril because he will be handed over if the HQ manages to get his details (but now these guys keep their activities secret that HQ has to go through several hurdles to get the perpetrators details for the police).

Have a great day.
dats my job......investigating frats grin
BAN is actually all about rumming(drinks) and looting(chiks) but even bolaji carew was violent in his days....
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
dats my job......investigating frats grin
BAN is actually all about rumming(drinks) and looting(chiks) but even bolaji carew was violent in his days....

[size=15pt]I hope you won't investigate the wrong frat that'd get you into deep mess.

I don't know about the drinks and chicks you're talking about and I am sure you weren't even born during Bolaji's days so don't make unfounded claims. During his time BAN had not been dragged into violence. Buccaneers wore their regalia around the school, to classes, they coordinated traffic in same regalia etc.[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

[size=15pt]I hope you won't investigate the wrong frat that'd get you into deep mess.

I don't know about the drinks and chicks you're talking about and I am sure you weren't even born during Bolaji's days so don't make unfounded claims. During his time BAN had not been dragged into violence. Buccaneers wore their regalia around the school, to classes, they coordinated traffic in same regalia etc.[/size]

reports have it dat bolaji broke a guy's arm with an iron rod those days. my reports don't lie grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
reports have it dat bolaji broke a guy's arm with an iron rod those days. my reports don't lie grin

[size=15pt]Flat lie!
Myth/assumptions/rumours have over the years shrowded the breakout of BAN from PC which I thought was the truth back in my undergraduate days but I was able to clear it all up since I joined the post-graduate sail.

I'm glad you have the info you have.
[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

Flat lie!
Myth/assumptions/rumours have over the years shrowded the breakout of BAN from PC which I thought was the truth back in my undergraduate days but I was able to clear it all up since I joined the post-graduate sail.

I'm glad you have the info you have.

postgraduate sail.....undergraduate sail, doctorate sail, is there any difference? ogbeni, deck na deck jare...which levels ?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
postgraduate sail.....undergraduate sail, doctorate sail, is there any difference? ogbeni, deck na deck jare...which levels ?

This is why you're a lubber smiley

[size=15pt]Your informant seemed to have failed in giving you details.

Cheers[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by BlacknproudNBM: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
@author=collins2gee its better for the bad once that wants to block you destiny to die.Do you know the root the matter that erupt to this violence and brutal war, No,why not keep shut and watch,Your live as a jew, is more precious in the eye of an Axeman, than the live of an Injew,especially those bastard bird. I have lost a close pal in this game in my hostel that fateful morning we knw nothing about the clash or what lead to the dispute that day my friend was ditched anybody in laspotech ikorodu campus will testify 4yrs ago at Astoria bar,so birds will die gan them just start.

So dont pity anyone that lost in this violence since the innocent will not be touch.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

So killing is permitted in NBM? Na wa o.
i am watching how the drama plays out.this is more interesting than watching big brother africa
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

[size=15pt]Your informant seemed to have failed in given you details.

Cheers[/size]
oh, by postgraduate sail u meant frigate meet......or galeon meet perhaps....
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
TheFr3ak:

[size=15pt]Your informant seemed to have failed in given you details.

Cheers[/size]
and pls as a graduate, try and increase ur vocab comprehension. ur use of english is flawed......given for giving
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
oh, by postgraduate sail u meant frigate meet......or galeon meet perhaps....

[size=15pt]I don't know what you mean by all of that.
[/size]

lekkie073:
and pls as a graduate, try and increase ur vocab comprehension. ur use of english is flawed......given for giving

[size=15pt]LMAO! Just because of some minor error you labelled my use of English to be flawed?
Was trying to attend to something when I typed that but still 'no excuse'

I've noted your advice but please do try to use full word spelling(s) in lieu of mobile phone short-hand style. It will help you pass your message across better plus some of us on NL don't read posts not properly typed.[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
i am watching how the drama plays out.this is more interesting than watching big brother africa

[size=15pt]
I tell ya.
I just pray they do not include the innocent ones in their killing spree.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / I Killed This Python This Early Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.