Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Who Got A Msg From Royacon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got A Msg From Royacon (936 Views)

Who Else Got A Msg From Emzor / Pls I Got A Msg From This Coy Called Vodatel: Don't Know Much Abt Dem / Got A Msg From Epcm Eng. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got A Msg From Royacon by vivalavida(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Peepz,i just got a test invite from a coy called royalcon for an aptitude test 2mao. I cant remember when i applied and wont go cause i am in owerri and the test is in lag. Which coy is royalcon? What are they into?
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by stellayt(f): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
my dear ..... its d usual scammers Hmo peeps...no waste ur t.p.
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by Mikel276: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Got an invite too,can't remember applying,so no show.
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by bigyomite(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Are u ready to start selling drugs around lagos?, they are just useless pple that uses ones office somewhere around ikorodu road, onipanu
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
dunno why people wont use their pea-brains to google their prob b4 they come to spam this forum with something that has been addressed countless times. OP you deserve to work with them
mcheww
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by FKMagazine(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
they always send me loads of mesgs, even today...drug pple royalcon
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by arizona20: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
abeg bon dem!
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by vivalavida(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Rawdea]dunno why people wont use their pea-brains to google their prob b4 they come to spam this forum with something that has been addressed countless times. OP you deserve to work with them
mcheww

The op does not spend his 24hrs here. Maybe you do. Fool
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
vivalavida: Rawdea]dunno why people wont use their pea-brains to google their prob b4 they come to spam this forum with something that has been addressed countless times. OP you deserve to work with them
mcheww

The op does not spend his 24hrs here. Maybe you do. Fool

Mugu I said google. Mcheww... No initiative whatsoever!
Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by vivalavida(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Rawdeal:

Mugu I said google. Mcheww... No initiative whatsoever!
Whatever,just go to hell.Learn to pass your message across without insulting the person or being cynical. You aint tech savvy or as internet concious as i am. That i can bet. Rude fool

1 Like

Re: Who Got A Msg From Royacon by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
vivalavida:
Whatever,just go to hell.Learn to pass your message across without insulting the person or being cynical. You aint tech savvy or as internet concious as i am. That i can bet. Rude fool

And yet, here we are Mr. PeaBrain

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Presenters / Oil And Gas Servicing Company Jobs In Port Harcourt For Petroleum Engineers & Ma / Chevron Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test By Dragnet..not Fair..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.