Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (46096 Views)

Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
this email sharing is becomin sth else, no one is even ready to discuss the topic.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by blazerMaks: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
As in eh Scad, the thing tire me sef. I've been following this thread since hoping someone will tell us what to expect in the test. Or maybe anyone that has written Dragnet Chevron test to give us possible leads.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 4mula22(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
The thing tire me sef!
Discuss important issue.. If u wanna help wit free questions, drop the link here!!!

Abeg any idea on how many pple chevron wants? Cos from my estimation, the number of applicants are more than the population of China grin grin grin

Na only God go help us
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by franciseromosel(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2013
blazerMaks: As in eh Scad, the thing tire me sef. I've been following this thread since hoping someone will tell us what to expect in the test. Or maybe anyone that has written Dragnet Chevron test to give us possible leads.

The test is in 3 parts;Verbal reasoning:18 question in 10min consisting of like 5 different comprehensions and you are to choose two correct answers to any question. Arithmetic:18 questions in 10 mins consisting of bar charts,pie charts,pictogram(you can use gmat to practice this).Spatial reasoning: detecting changes in patterns,colors,rotation in space 12 questions in 5min
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2013
4mula22: The thing tire me sef!
Discuss important issue.. If u wanna help wit free questions, drop the link here!!!

Abeg any idea on how many pple chevron wants? Cos from my estimation, the number of applicants are more than the population of China grin grin grin

Na only God go help us
as usual, they might need just few candidates out of thousands. Where is your centre?
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2013
franciseromosel:

The test is in 3 parts;Verbal reasoning:18 question in 10min consisting of like 5 different comprehensions and you are to choose two correct answers to any question. Arithmetic:18 questions in 10 mins consisting of bar charts,pie charts,pictogram(you can use gmat to practice this).Spatial reasoning: detecting changes in patterns,colors,rotation in space 12 questions in 5min
Jeez! Time is way too short! They even specified 'no calculator', i wonder how one will finish this test.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by blazerMaks: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2013
franciseromosel:

Is it true Dragnet gets questions from Assessment Day.uk? Seems you've taken Dragnet test before. I haven't.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 4mula22(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2013
scad:
as usual, they might need just few candidates out of thousands. Where is your centre?
port harcourt
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by doziej84: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
please i need this questions

my e-mail---doziej84@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
pls who's writing in lagos? I want to knw where lagos centre is, am considering changin my venue.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Please, can someone describe to me how I can get to the venue from Berger.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
it is only dragnet question dat wil b set tomoro. Dont waste your time reading any oda things.

D sucessfuls wil go for the next stage which is skill test at later date in Chevron. U will b reimbursed.

Skill test is either Geoscience, Engineering, Management or IT depending on your course of study.

If u ar in need of free dragnet GSE/new package of dragnet GSE question and oda test materials combined. Send a mail to:

dmainman@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chessguru1(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan: it is only dragnet question dat wil b set tomoro. Dont waste your time reading any oda things.

D sucessfuls wil go for the next stage which is skill test at later date in Chevron. U will b reimbursed.

Skill test is either Geoscience, Engineering, Management or IT depending on your course of study.

If u ar in need of free dragnet GSE/new package of dragnet GSE question and oda test materials combined. Send a mail to:

dmainman@yahoo.com
LOooolz broda, why do you keep calling what u give free. You give one or 2 questions, and an account number for for people to pay and get more. That isn't free nah. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ marketing.
And I agree with d posters above. Other threads like KPMG, Diageo et al have peeps that shed light on what to do openly, and not thru the back yard.
Even if you sell ur package ni (afterall man must wack) add tips that can help people out
Like for example, if forced to guess in the abstract, the correct answer to a multiple rule question would mostly be among 2 or 3 options that have exactly the same things in common except in 1 or 2 elements (@ least you ave narrowed down ur guessing 2 50% chance).

Or in the numerical, u can save time by eliminating options b4 calculation.
These are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ some of my observations. Other peeps should add theirs.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
chess guru:
LOooolz broda, why do you keep calling what u give free. You give one or 2 questions, and an account number for for people to pay and get more. That isn't free nah. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ marketing.
And I agree with d posters above. Other threads like KPMG, Diageo et al have peeps that shed light on what to do openly, and not thru the back yard.
Even if you sell ur package ni (afterall man must wack) add tips that can help people out
Like for example, if forced to guess in the abstract, the correct answer to a multiple rule question would mostly be among 2 or 3 options that have exactly the same things in common except in 1 or 2 elements (@ least you ave narrowed down ur guessing 2 50% chance).

Or in the numerical, u can save time by eliminating options b4 calculation.
These are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ some of my observations. Other peeps should add theirs.

D dragnet is free. Didnt u receive it ni. Una too like free things sha.

D N1000 is for "Shell, Schlumberger and New Dragnet GSE questions all with answers combined"

Se i know try ni. it is genuine as I av done d exams. U cant get dis offer anywhere.

Una too like 'ifa'

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dejikays(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan:

D dragnet is free. Didnt u receive it ni. Una too like free things sha.

D N1000 is for "Shell, Schlumberger and New Dragnet GSE questions all with answers combined"

Se i know try ni. it is genuine as I av done d exams. U cant get dis offer anywhere.

Una too like 'ifa'
u dnt get bro,if u wanna do business dnt mk it look like u're helping guys when ur intent is to mk cash,it's understandable if u'd said u'll give people sample questions and they'll have 2 pay 4 d real package,all these i'm God-fearing,i'm a gud guy,i wanna help concept is nt too cool whn infact u want 2 mk money,@ least let's knw wht u stand 4.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
dejikays:
u dnt get bro,if u wanna do business dnt mk it look like u're helping guys when ur intent is to mk cash,it's understandable if u'd said u'll give people sample questions and they'll have 2 pay 4 d real package,all these i'm God-fearing,i'm a gud guy,i wanna help concept is nt too cool whn infact u want 2 mk money,@ least let's knw wht u stand 4.

it seems no one bought d que from u wen u tried extorting people in page 2 of this thread. Aw market na

For ur information, d first complete dragnet questions with answers was forwarded to people that sent their email on or before August 26 past 3pm which was the deadline in d following thread. U cant c anyone complaining.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410506/free-dragnet-gse-past-question

Go to this thread and c for yourself
it seems u both were late. Next time, b smart and sharp. Nothing gud comes easy.

The newer package of Dragnet GSE/ free dragnet with Shell/Schlumberger combined questions with answers isnt free but cost a token. I stated it authoritatively. Go to this thread and c for yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/1422984/new-package-dragnet-gse-shell#17899932

Like Yoruba people says, obe to dun, owo lo pa.

U can say anything u wanna say cos even the best of Mankind, Prophet Muhammad was criticised.

Who am I not to. In fact, I love criticism. It brings out the best in me. Bring it on

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan:

it seems no one bought d que from u wen u tried extorting people in page 2 of this thread. Aw market na.

For ur information, d first complete dragnet questions with answers was forwarded to people that sent their email on or before August 26 past 3pm which was the deadline in d following thread. U cant c anyone complaining.

it seems u both were late. Next time, b smart and sharp. Nothing gud comes easy.

The newer package of Dragnet GSE/ free dragnet with Shell/Schlumberger combined questions with answers isnt free but cost a token. I stated it authoritatively. Go to this thread and c for yourself:

U can say anything u wanna say cos even the best of Mankind, Prophet Muhammad was criticised.

Who am I not to. In fact, I love criticism. It brings out the best in me. Bring it on

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dejikays(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan:

it seems no one bought d que from u wen u tried extorting people in page 2 of this thread. Aw market na

lol,guy i dey roll 4 ground wit laughter,wht newer package? Wake up guy!, i got d@ one u sent out very ridiculous,i could only imagine wht d shell/schl... Package will look like,do u really think people will pay 4 crap?, d@ term 'extort' u nid 2 clarify wht u really mean.wht i dont do is pretence,i like being real,come out straight,dnt lure people all in d name of religion,if wht u have 2 offer is valuable people will call u,bt dnt claim being righteous whn ur intent is profit,stuff like this insults d sensibilities of some of us,

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
dejikays:
lol,guy i dey roll 4 ground wit laughter,wht newer package? Wake up guy!, i got d@ one u sent out very ridiculous,i could only imagine wht d shell/schl... Package will look like,do u really think people will pay 4 crap?, d@ term 'extort' u nid 2 clarify wht u really mean.wht i dont do is pretence,i like being real,come out straight,dnt lure people all in d name of religion,if wht u have 2 offer is valuable people will call u,bt dnt claim being righteous whn ur intent is profit,stuff like this insults d sensibilities of some of us,

Extorter. All men are equal but some are more equal than others. Life na per head.
If u ar so poor that u cant afford just N1000 for the 3 packages combined with answers, den manage d one i sent.

I wonder aw u even had 2.1 with no sense of reasoning when I explained my terms and conditions in the above posts.

I also sent u d links. If u were truthful, u could av disclaimed my statement.

Aw market na, Extorter. No one patronised u from your advertisement in page 2. Hahahahaha.

For your info, I av received calls from people dat de were sucessful in d first stage of Shell due to my package.

From your previous comments on nairaland, it is has been established dat u ar an internet troll.

It seems u are facing trials in life. Go to my thread that made first page to learn:

https://www.nairaland.com/1425888/what-ponder-when-facing-trials

I dont av tym to waste wit people like u. Read d above link so u can help your life.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chessguru1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan:

Extorter. All men are equal but some are more equal than others. Life na per head.
If u ar so poor that u cant afford d packages, den manage d one i sent.

I wonder aw u even had 2.1 with no sense of reasoning when I explained my terms and conditions in the above posts.

I also sent u d links. If u were truthful, u could av disclaimed my claim

Aw market na, Extorter. No one patronised u from your advertisement in page 2. Hahahahaha.

For your info, I av received calls from people dat de were sucessful in d first stage of Shell due to my package.

From your previous comments on nairaland, it is has been established dat u ar an internet troll.

It seems u are facing trials in life. Go to my thread that made first page to learn:

I dont av tym to waste wit people like u. Read d above link so u can help your life.
dejikays:
DMainMan:

If u ar so poor that u cant afford d packages, den manage d one i sent.

I also sent u d links. If u were truthful, u could av disclaimed my claim

Seriously...guys dis ur childish tantrum is getting boring. Haba watsup with d beef

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dejikays(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2013
DMainMan:

If u ar so poor that u cant afford just N1000 for the 3 packages combined, den manage d one i sent.

I also sent u d links. If u were truthful, u could av disclaimed my statement.

Truth hurts! That's d only logical explanation 4 ur aggrssion. Well,life's nt a bed of roses,we all go thru challenges in life,no matter hw tough the challenge may be,i always find my way around it,i'm special bred.I didnt jst finish wit a 2.1 bt a very strong one,currently running my Msc cos i have plans 2 go fully into academics later in life.my statement ws nt meant 2 attack u,u got it all wrong,i jst made a clear point,ur concept of luring people 2 get stuffs is nt cool whn ur intent is 2 mk profit,mst people dnt like it,few of us jst raised it,if truly people cald 2 thk u 4 ur help in passin test,u could use d@ 2 attract people nt 'luring them',sellin GSE shouldnt b a matter life and death cos i dnt understand why u're this aggressive,it appears u see evry1 as ur competitor.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chessguru1(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Honestly, you guys have really spoiled this thread, take a loo'k at the shell thread and see how a real thread should be.J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ people dropping hints info, and encouragement and nothing more.
Might create a new thread for this chevron and would not hesitate 2 report u 2 to d mods the 2nd I sight u guys there, cos its clear you guys are super derailers
Una two no try

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2013
No one is my competitor dude. I believe in rules. I laid down my rules before posting. I am a man of my word. Take it or leave it. D preliminary free complete dragnet GSE question with answers were only eligible for people that posted in the thread on or before Aug 26th as i stated it explicitly in d link.

Y wont i show aggression to you when u slander me. Haba, I am The Main Man, no one dares me as I will always talk to prove my point. It is only a coward dat will accept rubbish and lies been said to him and wont defend.

U are a Masters student so am I. Abt to round up but ASSU strike don show.

Back to topic. Did u write Mobil Postgraduate scholarship and Chevron test yesterday, aw was it.

Since u ar still a Masters student, u can apply to this scholarship as i av benifitted from similar ones:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=Fo8kFyqP1-ow7r46isF6mQ#

To be a registered member of Youth Empowerment & ICT Foundation so that u are eligible, go to:

http://www.youthempowerment.org.ng/joinnow.aspx

It is well

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2013
dejikays:
Truth hurts! That's d only logical explanation 4 ur aggrssion. Well,life's nt a bed of roses,we all go thru challenges in life,no matter hw tough the challenge may be,i always find my way around it,i'm special bred.I didnt jst finish wit a 2.1 bt a very strong one,currently running my Msc cos i have plans 2 go fully into academics later in life.my statement ws nt meant 2 attack u,u got it all wrong,i jst made a clear point,ur concept of luring people 2 get stuffs is nt cool whn ur intent is 2 mk profit,mst people dnt like it,few of us jst raised it,if truly people cald 2 thk u 4 ur help in passin test,u could use d@ 2 attract people nt 'luring them',sellin GSE shouldnt b a matter life and death cos i dnt understand why u're this aggressive,it appears u see evry1 as ur competitor.

No one is my competitor dude. I believe in rules. I laid down my rules before posting. I am a man of my word. Take it or leave it. D preliminary free complete
dragnet GSE question with answers were
only eligible for people that posted in the
thread on or before Aug 26th as i stated
it explicitly in d link.

Y wont i show aggression to you when u slander me. Haba, I am The Main Man, no one dares me as I will always talk to prove my point. It is only a coward dat will accept rubbish and lies been said to him and wont defend.

U are a Masters student so am I. Abt to round up but ASSU strike don show.

Back to topic. Did u write Mobil Postgraduate scholarship and Chevron test yesterday, aw was it.

Since u ar still a Masters student, u can
apply to this scholarship as i av benifitted
from similar ones:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=Fo8kFyqP1-ow7r46isF6mQ#

To be a registered member of Youth Empowerment & ICT Foundation so that u are eligible, go to:

http://www.youthempowerment.org.ng/joinnow.aspx

It is well

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2013
chess guru: Honestly, you guys have really spoiled this thread, take a loo'k at the shell thread and see how a real thread should be.J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ people dropping hints info, and encouragement and nothing more.
Might create a new thread for this chevron and would not hesitate 2 report u 2 to d mods the 2nd I sight u guys there, cos its clear you guys are super derailers
Una two no try

See this kettle calling pot black. Were u not d one that instigated d whole thing. U kan de form pacifist.
Nyc one though. I will follow your advice. Will stop replying him again. A word is enough for the wise.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 4mula22(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2013
People that wrote the test yesterday.... How was it?
Wat will the next stage be like?
Any useful info we need to know?

Pls let's share our experiences and ideas, and shun these kids that are in a war of words.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chessguru1(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2013
4mula22: People that wrote the test yesterday.... How was it?

Pls let's share our experiences and ideas, and shun these kids that are in a war of words.
No idea on d next stage bro, but men dragnet no try for ph!!
Chio the last time I fought for a line like this was way back when we where queuing to collect our call up letter in school.
Men it was pure chaos.
Was billed to go in by 3.30. Was struggling 2 get thru d gates from 2 pm till 5pm. Finally finished the test by 7 pm.
How in Gods name does dragnet think they can use one venue and the same set of staff 2 conduct 3 to 4 different exams on the same day is beyond me o!
Men but those undergraduates showed us pepper

1 Like

Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2013

Prayer mode activated.

D next stage is skill test where questions wil b based on your field of study. U wil go to Chevron head office at Lekki to write the exams. U will b reimbursed with T- fare.

When u pass, den d last stage is interview.

Dont b scared with ur performance. Hope u had an average score in all section. Minimum of 10/20 in Verbal, 10/20 in Numerical and 8/16 ( 28/56 or 50 % overall) qualifies u for next stage.

If u scored below average in a section and scored overall more dan 70%. It is not too good o.

Dat person dat had an average score in the three tests and scored 50% wil b considered first for the next stage before u.
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ultraendowed(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
DMainMan:

Prayer mode activated.

D next stage is skill test where questions wil b based on your field of study. U wil go to Chevron head office at Lekki to write the exams. U will b reimbursed with T- fare.

When u pass, den d last stage is interview.

Dont b scared with ur performance. Hope u had an average score in all section. Minimum of 10/20 in Verbal, 10/20 in Numerical and 8/16 ( 28/56 or 50 % overall) qualifies u for next stage.

If u scored below average in a section and scored overall more dan 70%. It is not too good o.

Dat person dat had an average score in the three tests and scored 50% wil b considered first for the next stage before u.

so much insight,i believe the exam was very well conducted in lagos, everything went well, but this thing u just said about 50% all through is bugging me, it encourages people like me but may i ask how u came by dis info b4 i start celebrating??.... (at least let me have some level of comfort in your information)
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
ultraendowed:

so much insight,i believe the exam was very well conducted in lagos, everything went well, but this thing u just said about 50% all through is bugging me, it encourages people like me but may i ask how u came by dis info b4 i start celebrating??.... (at least let me have some level of comfort in your information)
Re: 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMainMan: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
ultraendowed:

My previous job before i left to pursue Masters degree was gotten via Dragnet.

However, if plenty people passes based on the above criteria, den your score do matter too.

Cos de already have a fixed maximum number of people de will invite for skill test

De want a person who is intelligent all-rounder.

However, dis criteria stated above is only applicable to very big organisations.

It is worthy of note that most smaller organisations and banks uses 40% as cut off regardless of scoring average or not.

In fact, some banks even used 35% as the cut off mark for next stage

It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.