Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? (854 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Ibadan Urgently! / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by Kingclickmedia: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm still wondering who is d best nigeria webmaster. I need to know d person so that the person will gist me on how he/she start as a beginner.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
The best Nigerian webmaster is you.
And if you want to know how you started as a beginner, then go here: http://justbuildwebsites.com/

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by greenmouse(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
GraphicsPlus: The best Nigerian webmaster is you.
And if you want to know how you started as a beginner, then go here: http://justbuildwebsites.com/

You no go kill person oh
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by Pins(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Nigeria has got lots of gifted developers and masters and so it is difficult to tell who is the best.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by solid3(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2013
You are the best. Case closed.

Next thread pls.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by talk2me006(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think it is greenmouse
I always facy his work as he always dislay them here for criticism..his work always increase my knowledge in website world.

I value graphicplus also but he need to always show us his work also
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by Cordova: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
If no one is the best web designer or developer, then I guest everyone is a good developer including YOUUUUUUUUU
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by tabontabon: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
It's like asking: "who is the best mother in nigeria?"
Re: Who Is The Best Nigeria Webmaster/web-developer? by yawatide(f): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
GraphicsPlus:
+like

All:
Every mother thinks their newborn baby is the prettiest thing on earth, even though others may think the baby is the ugliest. Even the very people we are trying to copy, the west, don't ask this question. Sure, they may have experts (based no necessarily on knowledge but because they have had the opportunity to address folks on a public stage, which gives them the exposure), but none ever say they are the best.

Focus on how to use the talent you have to better mankind. Case closed, IMHO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Host My Php And Mysql Online / Nigerian Mobile Version Of Twitter Launched - Tweetnigeria.com / I Need Someone To Help Me Write A Proposal For A Project .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.