Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Kanye West Claims To Be God In New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Claims To Be God In New Album (1815 Views)

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Gino No Be God Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Claims To Be God In New Album by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
American artist, musician and song writer, Kanye West recently released asingle album ‘Yeezus’. Although Kanye is known for his unorthodox style ofmusic, on-stage rants, controversial statements et al,
this time he surprised his fan by doing something a little more generic.
He posteda short video on his website that shows him recordingone of themost-talked about album cuts, “I Am a God,” alongside executive producer Rick Rubin.
“I just talked to Jesus, he said whatup Yeezus/ I said shit, I’m chillin’/ Tryna stack these millions/ Iknow he the most high, but Iam a close tie/ Me casa su casa, that’s our costra nostra/ I am a god,” raps Yeezy.
Last weekKanye released ashort clip on his website in which he's recordingthe tune I Am a God with lyricsproclaiming that he's talked to Jesus -- and been confirmedas being agod as well. The video ends witha chat with legendarymusic producer Rick Rubin, who was the executive producer of the album.
On the title of thealbum -- Yeezus, Kanye said: 'West wasmy slave name andYeezus was my god name.'
Fans havetaken to Twitter and YouTube to express both theirpraise for the Atlanta born musician as well as dissatisfaction withthe latest album.

Re: Kanye West Claims To Be God In New Album by Nuzo1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Some of you guys can be funny. grin

Its okay to buy into propaganda especially if they are well crafted. But it becomes stupidity to still believe the propaganda when you have a first hand opportunity to know the real deal but refuses to.

Kanye's Yeezus album is almost an opposite of blasphemy as seen and expected in one of the tracks listed as "I am god". In the track, you will notice he was talking to Jesus as he did in 'Jsesus walks'. Only that this time, he was addressing his own issues without much remorse.

From the track, it wasn't so hard to notice that Kanye drew his inspiration from one of the Bible verses which says "know that ye are gods". Meaning you have been given power to do great things and also get to relate one on one with God through Jesus just like how we do in our everyday prayers.

'I am god' is by no means blasphemous as speculated.
Re: Kanye West Claims To Be God In New Album by hypenation: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nuzo':
Some of you guys can be funny. grin

Its okay to buy into propaganda especially if they are well crafted. But it becomes stupidity to still believe the propaganda when you have a first hand opportunity to know the real deal but refuses to.

Kanye's Yeezus album is almost an opposite of blasphemy as seen and expected in one of the tracks listed as "I am god". In the track, you will notice he was talking to Jesus as he did in 'Jsesus walks'. Only that this time, he was addressing his own issues without much remorse.

From the track, it wasn't so hard to notice that Kanye drew his inspiration from one of the Bible verses which says "know that ye are gods". Meaning you have been given power to do great things and also get to relate one on one with God through Jesus just like how we do in our everyday prayers.

'I am god' is by no means blasphemous as speculated.
Correct man
Re: Kanye West Claims To Be God In New Album by freedoom300: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2013
You know what, I just signed up to tell you this, pay more attention to these songs before you come up with a story about them, talking bout kanye's "I am a god", to me you would completely comprehend everything behind the title "I am a god" if only you are able to figure out what he's saying on verse 2, it is not hard to get if u know about these new age rap, let me cut dat off and give it straight to u, listen to these few lines on the 2nd verse "I know he the most high, But I am a close high, Mi casa, su casa, That's that cosa nostra" look at these lines, its kind of tricky, Mi casa, su casa means “what’s mine is yours”, does that ring any bell? Ok if it don't, he's triying to tell jesus that what he calls he's (kanye) is what is actually for Jesus meaning d beast in kanye is d most high! And dats a big lie, Cos its very obvious he's not d one doing all these! Then he follows up "I am a god" man these things are deeper than u think wake up bro!
"I sold my soul to the devil that's a crappy deal Least it came with a few toys like a happy meal", Eyes closed feat john legend

(1) (Reply)

4X4 – Baby Dance Ft Davido [video Download] / Wizkid – Ayo (album Review) / Runtown Bend Down Pause [ Remix ] Ft. Wizkid & Machel Montano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.