Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lil Wayne, Daughter Reginae Carter's 'daddy's Little Girl' Father's Day Song Goe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne, Daughter Reginae Carter's 'daddy's Little Girl' Father's Day Song Goe (1131 Views)

New Music: Nicki Minaj Ft. Drake, Lil Wayne, & Chris Brown – Only (hot Track) / Rappers' Real Names; Snoop Dogg, Jayz, Nicki Minaj, T.I, Lil Wayne, Eminem Dr Dr / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne, Daughter Reginae Carter's 'daddy's Little Girl' Father's Day Song Goe by awesomep(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-n6xU8Kv832c/Ub8X0fNNVSI/AAAAAAAAAes/9wYM1B7qSos/s1600/reginae-carters-daddys-little-girl-fathers-day-song.jpeg[/img]
In honor of Father's day, Lil Waynes's little girl Reginae Carter debuts "Daddy's Little Girl," the first single from her new duo Nae & Lo, dedicated to her father. The song expresses how any little girl can drive their own dad crazy but pays homage to all their hard work as father figures for the national holiday singing lyrics, "I'm daddy's little girl, daddy's little baby/ He will never leave even though I drive him crazy." In an interview with S2S the teenager expressed how she sees her father every chance she gets and gets to travel the world with him, "[In] the summer, [I see him] every of other week. And when I have, like, breaks off of school," she adds she loves shopping and traveling and touring with him, "It's fun 'cause you get to go all around the world." Listen to "Daddyy's Little Girl" here:
www.naijacrib..com
TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG #LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Skuki Ft. Phyno – Voom Va (DOWNLOAD) / What's The Requirement Of Becoming A Radio OAP / The First Time When Music Was Heard In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.