Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? (25877 Views)

Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive / Am I The Only Person That Thinks little Wayne Is So Overrated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by masterpiecer(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
New Orleans– Fans mourn the loss of Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., the artist better known as ‘Lil Wayne,’ who died early Wednesday morning at his home in New Orleans.

Lil Wayne has died from fatal injuries caused to himself after a massive overdose of the popular rage drug PCP.

Lil Wayne was pronounced dead at 6:59 a.m. EST. Cause of death was listed as “fatal injuries caused to himself after a massive overdose of phencyclidine.” Sources close to the musician suggested Lil Wayne may have taken too much PCP, a popular party drug, and done severe damage to his face with his hands and sharp knives. He was 29.

Lil Wayne is survived by ex-wife Toya Carter and four children.

Lil Wayne’s charity, Change.org, suffered financial losses after rumors that Wayne borrowed money from the philanthropist organization without returning it, marring the charity group with exactly the negative image of black society from which volunteers work extensively to protect children.

Key assets of Lil Wayne’s estate are expected to be turned over to Change.org, an organization that helps prepare young black inner city youth for the trials of tomorrow.

source: http://www.chronicle.su/obituaries/lil-wayne-dead-at-29/
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
@poster - you're the dumbest fellow i've seen on nl
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by masterpiecer(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
sheyie2007: @poster - you're the dumbest fellow i've seen on nl
and what r u? the smartest?
ogoro fishangry
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by Caseless: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Let's see how this turns out.
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by Caseless: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
masterpiecer:
and what r u? the smartest?
ogoro fishangry
laff wan faint me for here(lwfmh)!
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by Mustay(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
How many times do you guys wanna kill this dude uhn
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by thayur(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
dude i am sure if yhu really cheked the site yhu call yhur source... you would realize that this particular news is tagged november last year......
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by masterpiecer(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
thayur: dude i am sure if yhu really cheked the site yhu call yhur source... you would realize that this particular news is tagged november last year...... dumb mofo

i guess i was too much in hurry to check, my badembarassed, but i wonder y a site will rumour someone's death angry
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
masterpiecer:

i guess i was too much in hurry to check, my badembarassed, but i wonder y a site will rumour someone's death angry
Now you see how dumb you are? The zeal to open a thread covered ur eyes so te you no see date
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by masterpiecer(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
sheyie2007:
Now you see how dumb you are? The zeal to open a thread covered ur eyes so te you no see date

mumu, look at my topic, it carries a (?)mark.
now who's d dummy?undecided

infact, nor provoke me dis evening o angry
Re: American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
masterpiecer:

mumu, look at my topic, it carries a (?)mark.
now who's d dummy?undecided

infact, nor provoke me dis evening o angry
And if infuriated you'll?, skin me alive?lol

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" / Wizkid Nominated For The Soul Train Awards 2019 / Jason Derulo Ft Falz & Shekhinah – "One On One" (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.