Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family (1123 Views)

Daily Health Tips For Women / 30 Health Tips Everyone Must Know (A Must Read) / Daily Health Tips Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family by preshygal23(f): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
whenever you go out,wash your hands when you are bak to kill germs,and when your kids come bak from anywhere always try to wash there hands,when you do it always it becomes an habit.watch out 4 more!
Re: Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family by preshygal23(f): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2013
Brush before eating in the morning and after eating in the night,to kill germs that cause bad breath.
Children like taking sweet,chocolate,bobo,sweet tins in general. Pls make it compulsory for them to rinse there mouth wit water after taking sweet tins,so that the sweet doesnt affect there gum!
Re: Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family by Uchennaaaa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
1. Encourage them to drink a lot of water. it helps flush out the system
2. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
3. Quit eating processed foods. Opt for natural foods.
4. Avoid sugar. Sugar is your enemy.
Re: Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family by preshygal23(f): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Tired of this Dettol adverts,
children now believe there are
Germs everywhere.. My 4yr old
cousin goes around wit a Dettol
can in his pocket. He sprinkles his
friends b4 playing wit them even his books before reading.. Last
week he took Dettol to church he
almost started annointing pple
claiming that germs may affect
one's prayer... Yesterday my plate
of Rice tasted awful, i took a few spoons b4 i realised my cousin
had poured Dettol in my food to
kill germs... If this my COUSIN
dosn't kill me, who will?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Health And Solutions / Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! / Another Suspected Case Of Ebola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.