Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Help Me To Recover,please.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me To Recover,please.. (796 Views)

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Recover,please.. by danniekute(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
i had accident in 2009,d vehicle sommersaulted thrice,i was told.i was treated in a private hospital for some weeks,discharged then i went to see a neurologist in a general hospital,he asked me to go for a CT scan bt i did nt not becos it was too costly and i didnt hav d money(55k) i continued wt d drugs he prescribed for some months then stopped,i didnt go to see d Dr.again cos he told me nt to until i get him d report of my scan.so after somtime d feelin i was havin in my head,neck,fingers and back of my palm stopped.bt just 3 weeks ago,d whole ill feelins came back.i find it difficult to sleep,i am always hearin steady sound of whistle.please,i need ur advice and help because i stil dnt hav money to go for treatment,thank u so much.
Re: Help Me To Recover,please.. by Adrenaline123(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
try and seek help from your relatives.
Or your church members narrate the whole story to any organisation to which you belong to in the church. You might even come across lab scientist in your church. Thanks
Re: Help Me To Recover,please.. by danniekute(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Adrenaline123: try and seek help from your relatives.
Or your church members narrate the whole story to any organisation to which you belong to in the church. You might even come across lab scientist in your church. Thanks
tank u dear,for ur candid advice.

(1) (Reply)

How Experimental Ebola Drug, Zmapp, Healed Two American Ebola Patients (CNN) / Ebola Detection Android Application, Helps Prevent EVD Too. / Health Info As Simple As Abc-Ectopic Pregnancy: The World's Most Dangerous Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.