Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

5 Ways To Get Over Premiership Withdrawal Syndrome - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Ways To Get Over Premiership Withdrawal Syndrome (566 Views)

With Less 24hrs Withdrawal This Online Betting Site Is The BEST. / Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash / Disappointing Strikers In 2005/2006 English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Over Premiership Withdrawal Syndrome by whizkidd: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
Suffering from Premiership Withdrawal Syndrome? Here are five easy steps to help you overcome them

It’s hard to believe that its already been a month since the English Premier League concluded in spectacular fashion. Manchester United ran away with the league, with Man City (aka money bags) and Chelshit following. My beloved Arsenal sent Tottenham crashing from Champions League glory with a late goal to seal the win against Newcastle in the final game of the season(pumps fists).

Last season was crazily topsy-turvy. Apart from Man U, almost every team had to put up with ulcer inducing dips and peaks in form. Arsenal fans have mastered this dance all too well. We often start the season slow, then just when we look like we’ve been left for dead, we stage a furious comeback, and roar back up the table only to finish in either 3rd or 4th place.

The ups and downs, the speculation, injuries, and the unpredictable twists and turns of the Premiership are what keep us glued. But now that the season is over, I’ve been experiencing Premiership Withdrawal symptoms. With no matches to look forward to, no injury updates, no trash talking with fans from rival teams, I feel slightly disoriented on weekends. I find myself scouring the web for the latest transfer news updates and my heart skips a beat every time one of Arsenal’s rivals is rumoured to have interest in one of our targets. I’ve been trying to figure out the best way to deal with this Premiership Withdrawal Syndrome(aka PWS), and here are 5 suggestions I came up with for anyone out there who is currently suffering from the predicament as me:

1. Do Nothing

The first choice, which is the easiest, would be to do nothing. So go ahead and deny having withdrawal symptoms, convince yourself that you are okay, and that you don’t need help. While you might actually make yourself feel better in the short run, you are more likely than not to end up doing this ===>>>

To see the more entertaining methods which include Masai jumping and Walking to Brazil, go to: http://digivarsity./2013/06/16/5-ways-to-overcome-premiership-withdrawal-symptoms/

So what are you doing to overcome your own PWS? Feel free to comment and share.

(1) (Reply)

Fan Jailed For Hugging Ronaldo / EPL: Arsenal Start Season At Relegation Zone / FULL List Of All 32 Teams To Qualify For The 2014 World Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.