Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents (2252 Views)

Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? / Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
I love them both unconditionally, The love is on a different leveand a different kind of love with both but I absolutely love them both.

I opened this thread because lately my mom been acting a bit jealous, she kind of think I love my husband way more than her, well maybe I do but not the way she thinks. I love him more just a little more.

Is this wrong people? Mom is really making me feel weird.
Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2013
The LOVE in question here are two different kinds. You cannot compare them or measure them. They are totally and completely different

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by BabaOyo(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2013
You cannot compare both love.
There is no way you can love one than the other because they carry different parallel significance in your life.
Why is your mum getting jealous? Am sure maybe she requires more attention from you when she knows your primary attention should be with your immediate family.
Are you newly married? Are you her favourite daughter/child?
Take out time to check on Mama, she will surely be fine, as am sure she will want the best for you in your home.
May God give you the wisdom to balance both, amin!!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2013
their place is different.

I love them immeasurably, but in different ways.
Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2013
Baba Oyo: You cannot compare both love.
There is no way you can love one than the other because they carry different parallel significance in your life.
Why is your mum getting jealous? Am sure maybe she requires more attention from you when she knows your primary attention should be with your immediate family.
Are you newly married? Are you her favourite daughter/child?
Take out time to check on Mama, she will surely be fine, as am sure she will want the best for you in your home.
May God give you the wisdom to balance both, amin!!

thanks.
Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by dasparrow: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2013
@Post

One cannot even compare both. For starters, I don't even know what to call a man's love for a woman because the day you stop offering him your private part will be the day he will stop loving you. Maternal love however is agape love. No matter what, a true mom will always love her offspring unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

One cannot even compare both. For starters, I don't even know what to call a man's love for a woman because the day you stop offering him your private part will be the day he will stop loving you. Maternal love however is agape love. No matter what, a true mom will always love her offspring unconditionally.
And a true spouse will lv d better half unconditionally

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
And a true spouse will lv d better half unconditionally

Gbaam!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This / She Is Your Wife Not Your Slave / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.