Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech (6574 Views)

Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2013
good morning nairalander
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by lullabi: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
yes dear, its my first baby, its better to be safe than sorry, though i read tthat waking on a fours round the house and swimming coud turn the baby, but i no get strength for that one.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
lullabi: yes dear, its my first baby, its better to be safe than sorry, though i read tthat waking on a fours round the house and swimming coud turn the baby, but i no get strength for that one.
ok ooo tanks 4 ur explaination am praying to God to turn them to the right position
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by dominique(f): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Madam, you're still not getting it. Position of the foetus is not the only factor that brings about a caeserian section. Size of the baby as well as position of the placenta also matter. What you should be praying for is to have a safe delivery with zero complications rather than the direction the baby is facing.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2013
dominique: Madam, you're still not getting it. Position of the foetus is not the only factor that brings about a caeserian section. Size of the baby as well as position of the placenta also matter. What you should be praying for is to have a safe delivery with zero complications rather than the direction the baby is facing.
ok i understand but the doctor didnt complain about the position of the placenta and am having another scan in two weeks time
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by afrobaby(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
@mutty.babe, at this stage, I think the best thing is to stop worrying, when one is close to delivery, all you need do is keep your mind at rest.
My dear, I will accept CS over and over again if that is what God says, afterall, it is God that bestowed the gift of operation on doctors.
If on the day of delivery, your doctor mentions CS, abeg, accept o, the most important thing is to have your babies alive and in good health,
God will grant you safe delivery and you will share your testimony soon
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
afrobaby: @mutty.babe, at this stage, I think the best thing is to stop worrying, when one is close to delivery, all you need do is keep your mind at rest.
My dear, I will accept CS over and over again if that is what God says, afterall, it is God that bestowed the gift of operation on doctors.
If on the day of delivery, your doctor mentions CS, abeg, accept o, the most important thing is to have your babies alive and in good health,
God will grant you safe delivery and you will share your testimony soon
Amen am very greatful for ur words of encouragment
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2013
There is nothing like cs causing death,,,,,,if ur Doctor shuld suggest cs,,,go for it,,,in my hospital where i work,,so many mothers come in and request for cs by themselves bcus they said they cant go into labour pains. Evan in cs,,,within 4 days u are up and good with no problem.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Lindxy: There is nothing like cs causing death,,,,,,if ur Doctor shuld suggest cs,,,go for it,,,in my hospital where i work,,so many mothers come in and request for cs by themselves bcus they said they cant go into labour pains. Evan in cs,,,within 4 days u are up and good with no problem.
thanks ma, i have given birth on august 17 but it was through c s. but my stomach is stil big til now pls is it normal
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by maran1983(f): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mutty.babe:
thanks ma, i have given birth on august 17 but it was through c s. but my stomach is stil big til now pls is it normal
Yes dear, your big stomach is normal; it will reduce eventually. Hope you and the twins are doing fine, take care.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
maran1983:
Yes dear, your big stomach is normal; it will reduce eventually. Hope you and the twins are doing fine, take care.
Thanks so much d reason why am asking is dat my hubby said it suppose to have redce totaly
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its impossible for your stomach to reduce totally after carrying a set of twins, not to talk of delivering via cs. What you should have done right after having the babies is to tie a scarf tightly on your stomach all day long for at least a week. It would have played a huge part in reducing the tummy. Its almost 3 months later, I'm afraid the scarf trick can't be that effective anymore. You can start doing situps and crunchies especially in in the mornings. I would have suggested going on a diet but that will be difficult to keep up with while having to breastfeed a set of twins.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
U dnt need to tie anytin,,,,ur stomach will come down,,,just make sure u take enoff fruits nd water and u eat well.
And *uda* is also every good.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lindxy: U dnt need to tie anytin,,,,ur stomach will come down,,,just make sure u take enoff fruits nd water and u eat well.
pls wha do u mean by UDA.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Uda is a kind of seed,,,,,its used to cook peppersoup for women who just deliverd,,it helps alot to reduce the tummy. I guess u are not ibo
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by mayblossom(f): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lindxy: U dnt need to tie anytin,,,,ur stomach will come down,,,just make sure u take enoff fruits nd water and u eat well.
Exactly! Afterone week, the scar is still very fresh. Besides, the stomach coming down after childbirth will happen naturally and it happens at different times for different people, some after a week, others after 6months or more; our bodies are different. It's not really a function of what you tie or how tight you tie it, I promise you. Continue breastfeeding, it helps a lot. You burn about 200 to 500 calories each day! You can work out too, it's 3 months already, although it's good you get your doctor's ok. Congrats! I love twins.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thanks 4 d advise madam linxy am not ibo am from western part
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
@mablossom, twins are good but if the start to cry
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
@mablossom, twins are good but if the start to cry at the same time
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Pacify: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
@OP, hope you delivered safely
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pacify:
@OP, hope you delivered safely
thanks sir it was through cs but i thank God for everything they are now two years old

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Muttybabe:
thanks sir it was through cs but i thank God for everything they are now two years old
Turns out CS is the best option at last. Thank God for everything.
Re: Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech by Muttybabe(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
LadyFiona:
Turns out CS is the best option at last. Thank God for everything.
yes it was very hard then becuase firstly it was my first pregnancy and secondly no body have ever done such a thing in my family so i was really afraid. The doctor said if it is a baby he would have help to turn it but since it is twins he cant risk my life and hat of the children. My water has broken since 8 a.M and till night the baby refuse to come. But now i have every reason to thank God for saving our lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.