Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Online Business..........lets Discuss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business..........lets Discuss (6625 Views)

Want To Start A Chemist Or Pharmacy Business? Lets Talk Here / Keke Business(lets Discuss) / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 18, 2013
hello Nairalanders i am a young Nigerian who just start this so much yelled about online biz some 3 months back.....i went to google, used the search button and all i was seeing were promising sites and marketers sayin you'd make solid 6 figure income once you just begin *oboy come see as i rush click* but on the long run i found out i was just wastin ma precious time spamming different forums posting referal links *too bad* my main purpose of starting this thread is helpin 9ja newcomers in the aspect of online biz..........me i don find ma own path maybe this thread thread can help you find yours............but i'd love you all to know that this online biz na small small o.........it's not like the internet marketers would put it o......i've made only #13,000 from the internet so far *well i just started last week* though i bought a manual from a nairalander which contained 17 online venture which you can start with little or no capital for #1,000........ Actually according to his thread @ www.nairaland.com/1319058/internet-job-opportunities-explained-e-job he says the offer is onli on for 2weeks(last week and this week) so if u might be needin the manual use dat link............anyways out of the 17 ventures i have onli started using 5........blogging, infomarketing, online betting, affiliate marketing and fiverr.
I still dey wait make payoneer ship my mastercard come Nigeria cos i dont have 70$ to pay dhl for now........and oboy fiverr sweet die....i joined fiverr and made my first two sales that same day...........so nairalanders share your online ventures and experiences and if you have anything to share, share it with us oooo...........everybody is seriously looking for ways to make legal money

1 Like

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2013
If you are a beginner or you dont know much about the internet biz, dont be too stingy just use 1k to purchase that manual from the link above it might be useful to u too

2 Likes

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 18, 2013
So i'd be waiting for your replies o..........come lets educate ourselves and make the cash together
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Waiting for you gguys o
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by yelsew80: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2013
how many emails can you process in a day? can you process 15-30 eails a day? if you can....you will earn #4000 ($25) per email processed. you will be supplied with all the information to send out.no experience required.to start immediately send a blank email to nandez555@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Basic(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2013
I'm running a free 12-week e-course on online business. The course has started already, and it's aimed at helping beginners set up a profitable online business.

Follow the link in my signature to register for the course.

The course has already started yesterday, and the first lesson has been published. But it's never too late. Register asap and I'll send you a copy of the first lesson.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
^^^Please i hope you guys are trynna help, not make money off nairalanders?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Basic: I'm running a free 12-week e-course on online business. The course has started already, and it's aimed at helping beginners set up a profitable online business.

Follow the link in my signature to register for the course.

The course has already started yesterday, and the first lesson has been published. But it's never too late. Register asap and I'll send you a copy of the first lesson.
nice blog yhu've got there man........really nice i must commend..........i'd appreciate if u could be posting some tips for nairalanders here grin

1 Like

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
And about the link i talked about before the man's book covers quality part of the internet biz except freelancing which i believe the last poster has enuff experience in........lemme quote some of words in the 1k book i bought from the link.........
^^^
"if you like selling go into info/affiliate marketing''
''if you want to learn and earn venture into blogging''
''if you wish to get paid for your knowledge, try freelancing''
''if you love sports and follow it up carefully, then it's sports betting''
^^
one thing i love about the online biz is that there is an option for every onesmiley.......... It only takes patience and determination........... I still reccomend d 1k book though
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by miitcash(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dear follow nairalander, may i advise that you try programmes without start up capitals. try fiverr.com. for a complet FREE guide about FIVERR follow this guy facebook page. like his page, he normally update new finding. https://www.facebook.com/pages/24exchange-rates/182514978527985?ref=hl. i like all his ideas because its free. Better still try this one that the links is below to get started.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
miitcash: Dear follow nairalander, may i advise that you try programmes without start up capitals. try fiverr.com. for a complet FREE guide about FIVERR follow this guy facebook page. like his page, he normally update new finding. https://www.facebook.com/pages/24exchange-rates/182514978527985?ref=hl. i like all his ideas because its free. Better still try this one that the links is below to get started.
thanks for the contributions man
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by afinity: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
hovcard: If you are a beginner or you dont know much about the internet biz, dont be too stingy just use 1k to purchase that manual from the link above it might be useful to u too

I am suggesting you want to sell your own info too although not bad but you should sell it directly.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
afinity:

I am suggesting you want to sell your own info too although not bad but you should sell it directly.
man no offence intended o........me i no be internet marketer........ i focus only on blogging and reviewing stuff and might also be interested in freelancing....................i bought the book from the guy "weirdkay" found it useful and recommended it.......does that naw make me the seller of the product?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
hovcard:
man no offence intended o........me i no be internet marketer........ i focus only on blogging and reviewing stuff and might also be interested in freelancing....................i bought the book from the guy "weirdkay" found it useful and recommended it.......does that naw make me the seller of the product?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by afinity: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ Hovcard, I like you, if it were somebody else he/she will start raining abuse.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Basic(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
hovcard: nice blog yhu've got there man........really nice i must commend..........i'd appreciate if u could be posting some tips for nairalanders here grin
Thanks for your kind words. I woudl have copied and pasted some of my posts here but for SEO reasons.

In the second lesson, we'll discuss how you can find the internet businesses that suit your personality and interests.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Basic(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
hovcard: nice blog yhu've got there man........really nice i must commend..........i'd appreciate if u could be posting some tips for nairalanders here grin
Thanks for your kind words. I would have copied and pasted some of my posts here but for SEO reasons.

In the second lesson, we'll discuss how you can find the internet businesses that suit your personality and interests.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
afinity: @ Hovcard, I like you, if it were somebody else he/she will start raining abuse.
Thanks Man........abusing you would not solve any of my problem but instead create more problem................you could be of help to me or me to you some day sometime in the nearest future.

i believe in Nigeria
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Basic:
Thanks for your kind words. I woudl have copied and pasted some of my posts here but for SEO reasons.

i"d be seriously looking foward to that seo tips stuff........cos ma blog definitely needs traffic
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
i'd be back soon ONE lUV HOVCARD
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Basic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
hovcard:
i"d be seriously looking foward to that seo tips stuff........cos ma blog definitely needs traffic
No problem, it would be fully detailed.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Basic:
No problem, it would be fully detailed.
thanks man
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2013
Good morning all, please who has ideas on what to sell on fiverr?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by miitcash(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2013
hovcard: Good morning all, please who has ideas on what to sell on fiverr?
sell traffics, and facebook adds
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
miitcash:
sell traffics, and facebook adds
thanks but more ideas please
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
hahaha................ i just made my first click bank sale o
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
hovcard: hahaha................ i just made my first click bank sale o
using just a few tricks i did it..............i was paid 23$ commission on just one product shocked
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
hovcard: using just a few tricks i did it..............i was paid 23$ commission on just one product shocked
pls, enlighten me on the payoneer master card.

what are its usefulness?
where can it be applied?
does it have a foreign account attached?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shawnmayor: pls, enlighten me on the payoneer master card.

what are its usefulness?
where can it be applied?
does it have a foreign account attached?
the payoneer master card is issued by the payoneer inc company...........
to get yours, visit www.payoneer.com and signup with them............ you can use your mmaster card to withdraw your earnings from click bank...... they'll help you open a us bank account linked with first choice bank and they'd ship your atm card to you down here in Nigeria which you can use to withdraw your earnings from any atm machine in Nigeria................if you want more details, you should purchase the 1k ebook...... i think that would be helpful to you
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
i've applied for my card and i got my account approved, they said they'll ship my card to Nigeria in the next 3weeks.............. personally i think this one is better than needing to have a virtual address

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Shoe Manufacturing Company / MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It / EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.