Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It (6551 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by oadmn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by greatKCforever(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Quite good. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
But those sites didn't put in the price they'll buy the bitcoin from us naa.... Luno n others will tell u how much your bitcoin z worth, but it's not so on those Facebook pages.... They might even want to buy from u cheaper than luno does hence d idea of not putting d price they'll be buying in the open for everyone to see
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by Viking007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
With scammers everywhere, I prefer to sell my btc to luno & have rest of mind, than to sell to a total stranger who might end up being a thief.

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by oadmn(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
But those sites didn't put in the price they'll buy the bitcoin from us naa.... Luno n others will tell u how much your bitcoin z worth, but it's not so on those Facebook pages.... They might even want to buy from u cheaper than luno does hence d idea of not putting d price they'll be buying in the open for everyone to see
thats where negotiation comes in which i think is best for business.
You have the right to propose your rate and if not agreed you dont sell. unlike luno where the price is enforced on you

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by nvgyh: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2017
WE BUY/SELL BITCOIN AND OTHER E-CURRENCY
www.bitnairaweb.com
info@bitnairaweb.com
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by jamsproject: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
One of the easiest way to buy/sell bitcoins is Paxful.
They have Escrow and 24/7 support & Moderators as well.
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by SOMICMACPHERSON: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bitcoin makes it easy to send real money quickly to anywhere in the world! Bitcoin can also be used to make purchases from a variety of online retailers. https://www.360cliq.com/bitcoin-com-news-technology-source-bitcoin-wallet-bitcoin-price-bitcoin-value-bitcoin-futures-buy-bitcoin-now/
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by Zdoh(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by igctrader: 5:30am On May 14, 2019
You can sell bitcoins at Pamcoins.com
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by yinkbell: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
jamsproject:
One of the easiest way to buy/sell bitcoins is Paxful.
They have Escrow and 24/7 support & Moderators as well.
@jamsproject, I am so happy that i finally found someone who knows paxful platform.
Hello Sir, i registered with paxful over a month ago but i was unable to verify my ID. i have tried many times exhausting all the first five lifetime.
each time i do the face capturing using my laptop camera, it always reject it. I have gone through their instructions; It says my face must be properly lit and stand out of the background.
Please sir, if you sell/buy bitcoin on paxful, please do well to teach me on how to get my ID VERIFIED.
i also need sure Nigerian company that sells BITCOIN. please do well to mention me.
Re: MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It by ogundeletaofeek(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
igctrader:
You can sell bitcoins at Pamcoins.com
You can inbox me to buy already verified account

(1) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! / 7 Simple Tips For Customer Retention / 51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.