Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Quickly Get Clear Information About Graphics Card With GPU-Z - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Quickly Get Clear Information About Graphics Card With GPU-Z (1148 Views)

I Need A Writer Who Can Write About Graphics Design, Website And Social Media / If You Need Special Trainee About Graphics Design At Home Or Office E.t.c / Got Questions About Graphics? Ask It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickly Get Clear Information About Graphics Card With GPU-Z by semontuffel: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2013
GPU-Z is indeed an excellent utility designed to scan the system and displays the information regarding video card and GPU. I like this software a lot. It supports Nvidia and ATI cards, effectively scan the system and provides details about the card name, memory type, memory size, GPU, BIOS version etc. Apart from that, it also tells GPU temperature and show how much fast your fan is running. It will also take the pictures of your report and export it locally or to a free image hosting service. It has provided me all the information whenever I need. You can long to http://softfinder.com/gpu-z

(1) (Reply)

Dexterwebs (web Designs, Graphic Designs) / Art Works By Me... / Origin Of Smiling For Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.