Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Snake In The Stomach - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snake In The Stomach (14032 Views)

The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake In The Stomach by Napoleon(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2008
[center]"IT'S IS BETHER TO SAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAN TO CLOSE YOUR TOO EYES AND SAY I DON'T BELIEVE"[/center]

I am a 29 years old male from Nigeria. I was born and brought up in port-Harcourt the capital of Rivers-State.
I am from a family of nine children, 5 boys and 4 girls, unfortunately 3 of the girls and a boy are late under mysterious circumstances,
Now we are only remaining Five in the family, 4 boys and a girl. I was 14years old when our dad passed out, he was 48years old.
He died a slow death, a very slow death, he got sick to the point were he could not go to the toilet by him self except somebody have to help him.
He was skinny like mosquito the doctors could not understand were all his blood went or what is the cause, but after many months of blood trans-fusion the doctor gave up on him.
Then he was taken from the haspital in the city to the village were he later died. I was very young i did not quite understand the cause of all this.

The first born in our family is a girl, she was 21years old when she got marrid, the marrage was controversial she was 21 and the man was about 60years old, but he was a millionaire
Five years after my sister got married to the man, he got stroke and could not move properly, from stroke to gradual death. and that was the end of him,
she become a very rich widow with fat bank accounts, she travels around the world to do shopping as she disire.

After some few months after my fathers death my elder brother the second born of our family got tuberculosis and followed by madness. he would stand in the middle of the street and start reading books, and in the night he would refused to come home to sleep. he preferred sleeping out side than in the house.

The third born in our family is epileptic from his child-wood. he is 35years old now , he is know as a thief and armed robber when ever he is cough we go to the prison yard to visit him,
all most every month we have to go to the police station to bail him out, There are occasion he comes home half dead with cuts all over his body,

The Fourth born of our family is a member of a secrete cult, He does nothing but to get hight on marijuana and to play poker or dice game all day long

I am the last born of the family, I left home when i was 16years old because of problems after problems I didn't understand.
I started smoking when i was 13years, I drop out of secondary school JSS-3, The only hope I thought I had was my elder sister who got married to a multi millionaire if only she would pay my school fees, But she didn't, what she does is to accuse me of stealing her money and call me a thief, There are times she would take me to juju shrine to fine out who really stole her money,
There are times she would almost bite me to death, And some times i keep wondering what evil have i done wronger to her, I can't go to the village because i didn't like the village life it was a bit boring to me,

In 1997 i was luck after passing through the Sahara desert from Niger, Algeria to Morocco i enter Europe and got my Residence and working permit,
I thought, at-least I can live a peacefull quiet life now that i am in Europe. Unknown to me my marijuana and cigarette addiction got out of controle
every blessed day i must buy marijuana to smoke, if i don't have money to buy i will seat around were they are selling it, if i see somebody buy I will ask the person to give me a little joint,
If i see you smoking marijuana i will ask you for a drag of joint,
Because of my marijuana addiction i came to know many people who are smokers and dealers, there are times police will stop me and search me thinking am a dealer,
I never take notice that my marijuana addiction was something else. I will walk on traffic lights when cars are passing with hight speed without taking notice of danger.
I almost got killed one day by a car. TO CUT A LONGER STORY SHOT,

There are times for a complete month, when ever i sleep i keep seeing vision, a very old gray headed man will be telling me,
"Don't you see your friends family, Cant you see that it is because of family witchcraft that such things are happening to him".

This very old grey headed man keep appearing to me in my dreams telling me about my friends family with witchcraft
The truth is, i did not believe in dreams or vision I didn't give a damn about all those spiritual stuff

THE REVELATION

In 2004 me and a friend of mine which i met through smoking went to a popular Nigerian bar, and we ordered two bottle of small stout and some weed,
but the owner of the bar refused to take money and insisted we have the drinks and weed free of charge,
but we refused and paid for our drunk's and weed, I notice that the owner of the bar treated us that day like we are prince,
But suddenly they deemed the lights inside the bar for some few minuets and served us the drinks.
Unknown to my friend he found blue thread inside the bottle of stout he was drinking, he himself open the stout bottle so the is no way some other person put it inside.
Immediately i finished my stout bottle my mouth started swelling and pealling off, I could not eat solid food for many days,

When my friend brought out the blue thread that was inside his drink, it was a small thread but when he threw the thread on the floor it became the size of a table tennis ball

That is when it became clear to me that i have been poisoned by my fellow country men in Europe, I could not believe what was happen, my mouth was swollen

I WILL CONTINUE LATER ON HOW I DISCOVER SNAKES IN THE STOMACH OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS - HOW THEY KEPT IT SECRET FROM ME
THEY DID NOT ARGUED WITH MY FINDING THAT THEY HAVE STRANGE POWERS - AND HOW I WAS DESTINE BY THEM
Re: Snake In The Stomach by bluehorizo(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2008
What a terrible world.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by Cadet(f): 11:38pm On May 08, 2008
bluehorizo:

What a terrible world.
Did you even read that whole essay? plz summarize then
Re: Snake In The Stomach by lucabrasi(m): 2:52am On May 09, 2008
wowza,its a wayy long story and i read everything, honestly i dunno what to say other than for you to move realli close to GOD
at least you know u have a problem,and thats your problem half solved, meen
Re: Snake In The Stomach by Nobody: 3:23am On May 10, 2008
hmmmmh
Re: Snake In The Stomach by elizabetta(f): 3:49pm On May 15, 2008
You have to surrender to GOD,give him your life and be very close to him.He alone can save you,be also prayerful please.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by welli(f): 5:57pm On May 15, 2008
strange world we are living in!why not put this in the religion sec,i'm so sure alotta pple der would ve smtin gud to say to you.but meanwhile,i want u to understand dat;der's more to life than wat d natural eyes can see.d ONLY solution is GOD.nobodi can force u to turn to him.its all abt self-determination.d early you look his(GOD)way,d better. . . . . i will stop here till we hear frm you
Re: Snake In The Stomach by Truequest(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2008
Dear Napoleon, this is my special appeal to you, please keep coming the thread and keep telling us about yourself. I will give you a quote from the manufacturer's manual. But before my quote remember that every thing we use have a manual so you and I were made and there is manual that tell every thing about us, I'm sure you know that the manual is Bible. In in it our manufacturer said "Have respect unto the covenant for the dark places of the Universe is the habitation of cruelty". I want you to settle it in your mind that You [b]Napoleon [/b]can decide what direction your life will flow from this point hence forth. There is a way out. When you are back to the thread let's talk some more possibly thru yahoo messenger. Mail me thru links4sam@yahoo.com.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by SeanT21(f): 9:35pm On May 15, 2008
Nigerians are full of WITCHCRAFT!! Thank God i am not Nigerian. Liberia rise and shine.

Just pray and God will heal you. God is above all things. You are a Child of God, so you are also.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by lucabrasi(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2008
my guy we have cnn,and they are diabolic in liberia as well, maybe you didnt see the footage of the child soldiers killing and eating the heart of fellow liberians for diabolical powers amongst other sturvs
Re: Snake In The Stomach by ikamefa(f): 10:54pm On May 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

my guy we have cnn,and they are diabolic in liberia as well, maybe you didnt see the footage of the child soldiers killing and eating the heart of fellow liberians for diabolical powers amongst other sturvs

" grin "

@ topic wow! shocked shocked shocked what a story! nkan mbe!

get close to God !
Re: Snake In The Stomach by ogejov(f): 2:30pm On May 17, 2008
Bros I think you need God in your life and family now. Make your decision now who to follow, follow the right way which is the way of God and he will see you through.

You need a serious deliverance, if you are here in Lagos please go to prayer city @ Lagos Ibadan express way for prayer.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by ifyalways(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2008
scary story shocked shocked shocked shocked
run to God fast !
Re: Snake In The Stomach by lucabrasi(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2008
@poster
how come you r not replying since your first post,r u sure this isnt a wind up?
Re: Snake In The Stomach by ima1(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2008
@ Poster

You really need to go for prayers before it gets worse plz. may God help you
Re: Snake In The Stomach by menix(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2008
Datz just d reason i hate villages,
My bro. all you need now is God.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by Alsutan: 7:54pm On May 19, 2008
My brother, report Ur enemy 2 God. There is none living dat has no enemy or problems, the seripture speaks of the devil as an adversary dat must be vehemently resisted with violence because the enemy has boasted saying.I will pursue i will over take, i will divide the spoil my lust shall be setisfied over tham: i will draw my sword,my hand shall destroy themsadEx 15.9)a child of God must adopt strategic spiritual warfare measures 2 over come his enemy and problems U hv 2 apply the forces of God in prayers by spiritual faith degrees prophesies and wordbased authoritative dectarations against the devil,2 resist,break and over come his person hosts of demonic spirits.Thoughts,imaginations voices strong fiery darts strongholds,plans arrangements curses,covenants and other demonic works of darkness. U hv 2 do this 2 bring into reality Gods divine purpose 4 Ur life and that of Ur family.Others may want 2 bind the enemy and loose the victim some strategists might prefer 2 report the enemy or the problem 2 God when U are with unassailable obstacles. Destructive mountain (jer 51 25)or when the elemants are not in Ur favour(mk 4.38-39) report the case 2 God and see what happens vengeance is of the lord.  My broda, consecrates prayer is one the spiritule forces needed 2 live a consecrated life, dis is because the forces of desecration are equally spiritua. Remain bless . If U need more advise, u can email me. Kolan2k5@yahoo.Com. I will be preying 4 U.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by SeanT21(f): 10:06pm On May 19, 2008
lucabrasi:

did i say that there were no witchcraft in liberia? Dont you wash nigerian movies? The voodo doll? nigeria is full of witchcraft. I dont even need proof for it.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by Napoleon(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2008
I haven't been around to check back on this thread for a while to reply your post's, Since I was really busy,
and i even feel discourage to talk about it,
But, first of all I have to thanks you all for your kind contributions, comments and advice.

Late 2004 after I have recovered from drink poisining, I decided to visit home that same year, It has been almost 9years i left,
When I got to port-Harcourt from France, I was completely diffrent, I was 16yrs when I left and now am 25yrs
They never recognised me very well, after a brief introduction they were jubilating, happy and dancing that I'm back.
Few days after I had given every body there gifts i brought with me for them, I book an hotel and moved in immediately.
I did not sleep with them or eat there food because I needed to Know The Truth,

The third day of my visit, my elder brother, the fourth born in our family came to me in my hotel room and said, he want to tell me some about my friends family.
He said my class mate friend Eddie, if i could remember him, I said yes. he said my friend went completely mad walking on the street picking stuff,
That his mother made an open confession publicly in the yard were she was living. That she was responsible for the mental disorder of her first son Eddie and she is a witch.

After my brother had told me this story about my friend Eddie, The next day i want to our family home, My mom was there, My elder sister was there, My elder brothers were there
Then i ask the question openly, That since i could remember there has allways been one bad incident after another in the family?.
My mom immediately told me that if i really wanted to find out why and who exactly is causing misfortune in the family we should all go to a very powerful Juju shrine, but i refused
She then said yes there is witchcraft in the family but we don't know who, that i should forget about the matter of witchcraft and start planing to marry.
I did not say a word after she spoke,

Then my elder sister the first born in our family said to me, that "people" have eaten strange things into there stomach and are not ready to talk about it,
That i should forget about the whole mystery of witchcraft in our family, That i should not make it look as if our family has the worst witchraft activity,
That i should have known that if you are not involved in it, somebody in your family is involved in it, That i should forget about the whole witchcraft issue and start planing to marry.

Then, I was told by my immediate elder brother privately, that I have offended the powers of witchcraft in the family, that i am challenging them,
that there will be intensive attack on me for bringing out such a topic nobody want to talk about,

Two week after my mom a and my sister had told me this things i left port-Harcourt and came back to France.
In 2007, that is three 3yrs after i visited home, I received a call from home of something very very extra ordernary that happen in our family. I did not believe my ears,

I WILL CONTINUE LATER WITH WHAT THE PHONE CALL WAS,

Please, I really need good comments on what i should really do on this issue.

If you would like to contact me, will be very happy to receive your e-mail: simon7@inbox.com
Re: Snake In The Stomach by ifyalways(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2008
hmmmn,am speechless shocked lipsrsealed shocked
very wried and strange story.which part of 9ja are you coming from sef?
why not Try God?nothing is impossible for him.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by lucabrasi(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2008
from what i have read of your accounts,i think you need to stay away from your hometown and get closer to GOD,also on your trips to nigeria i think your time will be better spent moving closer to men of GOD who s ministry is based on casting out demons and deliverance, remember you cannot be lukewarm in this world,its either you are fully for one side or for the other so seeing as you are not for the idols then you better face the church squarely and look for a strong pastor that will be like a mentor,pray for you regularly and check on your well being, keep away from your family if that is the cost for saving your soul at least for now,when u are saved then you will find a way of taking them to a church for deliverance, you know the popular saying,SATAN IS MIGHTY,BUT GOD IS ALMIGHTY, dont delay,you have gotten enough advices on what to do here already so i think rather than asking what you should do at this stage,you should be asking for pastors who can pray for you,deliver whatever demonic attacks you have or demonic influences,
Re: Snake In The Stomach by ima1(f): 9:48am On May 21, 2008
Staying away from home or not staying away from home is not the case here because when there is a curse on your family it follows you no matter where you go, all you need right now and like everyone has said, is GOD, before it is too late for you. no need to beat around the bush, cuz GOD is your only help in this kind of situation, from what you have said you might be next so hun please seek for GOD's help now b4 it is too late, no talk say we no tell you o.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by janami(f): 1:19pm On May 21, 2008
eeyah. Such a sad story sad. The best thing is to move closer to God. He only can save u. All the things u ve bin thru seem purely spiritual
Re: Snake In The Stomach by okenwa(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2008
janami:

eeyah. Such a sad story sad. The best thing is to move closer to God. He only can save u. All the things u ve bin through seem purely spiritual

yeah!!!

life is misterious, God will see you through

@ seun
you/we can make a movie out of this story, can't we? think about it and I'll develope the script.

well CELESTINE UKWU(late), a popular nigerian-igbo musician once said
"if you cry out that life has not been fair to you, wait until you hear what has befalling someone else."

@ napollion
you seen/been a lot. . . YOU WILL COME OUT IN JESUS NAME.amen
Re: Snake In The Stomach by adetunrayo(f): 12:14pm On May 22, 2008
My only advice for you is to give your life to Jesus and go for deliverance.It shall be well.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by DaBio1(f): 11:01am On May 23, 2008
THIS LIFE SEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE U.[flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200][/flash][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Snake In The Stomach by kolaoloye(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2008
Never give up on God (the Alpha and Omega).
Our God is able to deliver and set free indeed.
Be expecting my mail. sad sad sad
Re: Snake In The Stomach by sima(f): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2008
WOW!!! this is something OOo shocked shocked
i can't wait 4 part 3. . .
Re: Snake In The Stomach by sima(f): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2008
where is Napoleon??. . . i hope he's Okay oO undecided
Re: Snake In The Stomach by Tonim(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
I pray that God be with you Napoleon. Please take the advice of previous posters; go to prayer city
along lagos-ibadan express way for deliverance. Find a man of God that will pray for you and purge
out all the demons plaguing you.

It shall be well with you Napoleon in Jesus name. amen.
Re: Snake In The Stomach by iceland(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snake In The Stomach by timbabng(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing / Why Too Many Broken Marriage? Any Way Around It? / After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.