Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating (16037 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Stormborn: If the super eagles waste their chances against uruguay then we will loose. Click like if u like the comment.
Seun pls introduce a ''slap'' or a ''knock'' button.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Policewoman(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
The eagles tried but they didn't do well enough. Guess it's jet lag cos they just arrived hours before the match. I believe they will do better against Uruguay.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by RuuDie(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Stormborn: If the super eagles waste their chances against uruguay then we will loose. Click like if u like the comment.

That is if they create any such chances at all!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by imsuboi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: Defence splitting pass from Michael.

So?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by nedu2000(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sky-walker:
Nigerians i hail ooo. Even after beating a team 6-1, you still rate them average.

10 of d 11 players for tahiti were part-time footballers,one of dem even has a final year exam to write after the tournament
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by optimusprime2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
With no Moses and no Emenike, what did you expect?
Oh you thought Ideye would turn into Benzema or C.Ronaldo or what?
Musa from the get go is very fast, but lacks final touches *like a screw-wind and go toy motor car*
Mikel embarassed himself period... a player of his level, kai smh.
Efe Ambrose was not even half of himself.
Lets face it Echeijile still has issues, has'nt convinced me yet in the T.T VS E.E leftback debate yet.
Ogude is not a.. lemme not talk sef... Where the heck is Joel Obi?
Omeruo keeps justifying why I prefare experienced defenders to teenagers.
Godfrey.O well he was jetlagged,
Ujah I dont know how got called up to the team.
Oduamadi should really work on his pace.
Stephen Keshi weeeeeeeeell its obvious he was jetlagged yeah + Amokachi too.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by isaco(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
How on earth should d writer call Eagle 6 1 win an embarrassing game. Bad write up. Musa played better than most of d players but missed some vital chances, mikel played well wit good passes, Oduamadi gr8 finisher, let d strikers up their game. overall, I call d game success, 3 points, +5 goals, good possession n hart trick. Dnt be surprise spain n Uruguay may not score Tahiti up to us. Watch out!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by born2fuckpussy: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
The eagle did play well but the problem was they lack disciplinary factor and selfish act after they realised Tahiti were worst side, all players leaving his position,attacking unconsciously and overlapping with no measure and exposing oboabona and omeuro , Mikel played well but his position should be revert back to Defensive Midfielder. and glad Ujah was removed for his selfish character while leaving Musa to avoid risky substitution, Eagle will eventually win with any selection against Tahiti but await them in Uruguay. Moses is truly missing and Emenike too......Selfishness shouldn't be welcome, the worst are Ideye,Uja,Mba and Musa ( assist without option but when options occur and clear chance to score on other side of his player, he tried ti be selfish and take the chance. Endanger his side in big games)
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by CCampbell(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mark my words: Spain and Uruguay will score more than 6 against Tahiti. Our only chance of qualifying is to beat Uruguay on thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
brownlord:

Those tahiti players are not in anyway better than the nysc football team in my state, i no know how them take reach conf. cup
smiley)
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by iamdsam: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
To be sincere and truthful, the Nigerian team, the Super Eagles didn't perform well. They would have won the Tahitans up to 15 goals without conceding any goal if they played very well. We're going to lose against Uruguay if we play like that as for Spain, even the players know that they would lose against them already.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Fishout(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
philusaau: Nice rating. They all played well. May God guide our players and the coaching crew to the success of this tournament In Jesus Name. Hit like if u wish Nigeria Super Eagles success
If them like!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:
With no Moses and no Emenike, what did you expect?
Oh you thought Ideye would turn into Ronaldo or what?
Musa from the get go is very fast, but lacks final touches *like a wind and go motor car*
Mikel embarassed himself period... a player of his level, kai smh
Efe Ambrose was not even half of himself
Lets face it Echeijile still has issues has'nt convinced me yet in the T.T VS E.E leftback debate yet
Ogude is not a lemme not talk sef... Where the heck is Joel Obi?
Stephen Keshi weeeeeeeeell its obvious he was jetlagged.

Kai! Nigerians are so insatiable.
When u criticise, u also try to profer solutions okay?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by AbuMikey(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Poor finishing!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by DJDOLA(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
Let wait till thursday
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
SO ANYAMA DID NOT DO OK ? DIDNT WATCH THE MATCH. THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KINDA JOKE. TAHITI ? ALL THEY ARE KNOWN FOR IS DANCING IN GRASS SKIRTS AND DRANKIN UMBRELLA DRANKS
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by SPEED5: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
DON'T KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO WITH ALL TREAD AGAINST SE. AS FAR AS I KNOW, THESE EAGLES ARE DOING WELL
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by kolamilan(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
philusaau: Nice rating. They all played well. May God guide our players and the coaching crew to the success of this tournament In Jesus Name. Hit like if u wish Nigeria Super Eagles success
na by force to like.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by kolamilan(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
Seun, pls gve us slap button so, that i can slap all those ''1st to comment'' and ''like if you wish '' people that derail thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by emmasege: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
I disagree with ur rating on Mikel. I would have given him 8/10 if he had at least scored in this match. But for that, I'd give him 6.5/10.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Francex(f): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
U guys are mean.....wat I knw is naija won Tahiti hands down...okbye#
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by niytej(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Musa does not deserve 6/10. I think 3/10 is more like it. He was playing rubbish yesterday.

Ideye should be given 4/10. He wasted a lot of chances.

Infact, all the strikers flopped yesterday because they tried to do a Lionel Messi when one-on-one with the keeper. Someone should tell these guys that there's only one Messi in the world.
na dah one pain u? All our FRWD last nyt are playin' without descipline not only rubish!!! I wonder y on earth dey're doin' messi wen dey'nt evn close to it!!! Well, 6-1 ain't too badt tho' just lookin' forword to URG
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by optimusprime2(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
2tex:

Kai! Nigerians are so insatiable.
When u criticise, u also try to profer solutions okay?
I'm just calling a frog "a frog" point blank, the end.
By dway I aint Nigerian Like that...
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by optimusprime2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
emmasege: I disagree with ur rating on Mikel. I would have given him 8/10 if he had at least scored in this match. But for that, I'd give him 6.5/10.
bro, Even if goalkeepers Start Scoring Hatricks in a match, Mikel wont score*funny fing is, he's like that on Video games HE NEVER SCORE'S*...
one of my grieviances with Mourinho, who wiped away his scoring flare & turned him into a.. well... I hold my peace @least he's a good passer of the ball, we'll just have to manage.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
isaco: How on earth should d writer call Eagle 6 1 win an embarrassing game. Bad write up. Musa played better than most of d players but missed some vital chances, mikel played well wit good passes, Oduamadi gr8 finisher, let d strikers up their game. overall, I call d game success, 3 points, +5 goals, good possession n hart trick. Dnt be surprise spain n Uruguay may not score Tahiti up to us. Watch out!
spain will score atleast 7, I dnt know abt uruguay though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Okijajuju1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Musa: 7.. Though he bungled a few clear cut chances, he was unarguably the second best player on the pitch after Oduamadi. Created most of our chances of the night. Saved Nigeria from a threatening attack from Tahitian Chung Hui, e.t.c.

Echiejile: 7.. His game seems to get better with each appearance for the eagles..

Oduamadi 9 Brilliant..

Mikel 6.5..
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

A
U can @least tell d frog how to become better. It wudn't hurt.
...and u also said Mikel was a disgrace. I wonna know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

u are not a nigerian? then get ur mumu self outta here. Let real nigerians do the talking. Unelse your country is in this tournant, If not, shut up ok!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
OP have you ever travelled to a very distant place and a friend of your came the next few hours and ask you to play with him or accompany him some where for 90mins.
I guess your answer will be i am tired i need to rest right.
You should appreciate those guys with jetlag and stuffs like that and they still delivered 6 goals
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
Any info about Emenike? Has his injury knocked him out of football?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Ninilowo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
I believe the team SE play against determines their output or work rate.What gladddens me is the commitment of all players. Buh the "gworo man" needs to brace up a bit.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Ninilowo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
iamdsam: To be sincere and truthful, the Nigerian team, the Super Eagles didn't perform well. They would have won the Tahitans up to 15 goals without conceding any goal if they played very well. We're going to lose against Uruguay if we play like that as for Spain, even the players know that they would lose against them already.
Lets support and not condem the SE. That s how people wrote them off even before a ball was kicked at AFCON. Most of these overrated spaniards played in the cataluyan friendly rite? so whats the biggie?
Tiwa n tiwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Suffering From ‘Lack Of Self-Confidence’ - Gernot Rohr / Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. / Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.