Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pls Educate Me : OMO Investment In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Educate Me : OMO Investment In Nigeria (1353 Views)

US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria / Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Educate Me : OMO Investment In Nigeria by nairabacks(f): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2013
Good Morning

Could any experts in the house please tell me the best and easiest ways to take advantage of the CBN's Open Market Operations for the purpose of investing ?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Pls Educate Me : OMO Investment In Nigeria by kushkush: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Only banks and discount houses can purchase OMO bills com CBN. Visit the nairaland treasury bills page for how to invest in government bills. Ir you could walk into a bank and tell them you wnt to purchase treasury bills

1 Like

Re: Pls Educate Me : OMO Investment In Nigeria by nairabacks(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Much appreciated.

Many thanks.
Re: Pls Educate Me : OMO Investment In Nigeria by XAUBulls: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
kushkush:
Only banks and discount houses can purchase OMO bills com CBN. Visit the nairaland treasury bills page for how to invest in government bills. Ir you could walk into a bank and tell them you wnt to purchase treasury bills
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment That Pays 18%( Net) / How To Get The Best Exchange Rates From Dollars To Naira / Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.