Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). (36301 Views)

Christmas Tragedy: Landslide Kills 3 In Abuja, Injures 3 Others / 2 Number 3-bedroom Flats 2 Let In Arepo. / 4 Number 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Aboru, Iyana-ipaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Still on product selection (Primers)

High Build Primer

Product Features

Covers a wide range of irregularities found in new construction interiors, Ideal for minor drywall damage – filling scratches, sanding grooves, nicks and pinholes, Improves topcoat performance and produces a uniform, ready-to-finish wall surface

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
A trial will convince you. Call Julia today for free paint samples and color brochure. 07063400771 or 08098389501.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good evening everyone, more topics coming soon...
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Good morning everyone.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Still on product selection. ....

PrepRite® Block Filler

Minimizes pinholes and minor surface imperfections on masonry block and uneven surfaces, allows topcoat uniformity.

Features:
Allows topcoat on concrete block to be smooth and uniform, use on unpainted masonry, cement, concrete and flat-surfaced concrete block.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks for your continued interest in our product.

At Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd (Sourve of Sherwin-Williams paints in Nigeria), we stock the best...
Wall paint
Ceiling paint
Primers
Patching compound
Faux impression
Steel paint
Marine coating paint
Industrial and commercial floor paint,
Painting supplies (brush, roller, handles, masking tapes, roller extension etc).

A trial will convince you.
Call us today for free paint sample on 07063400771, 08098389501, chichijulia@gmail.com.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
SHERWIN-WILLIAMS PAINT (We cover the Earth).

chichijulia@gmail.com
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
A little history of Sherwin-williams paint.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy Sunday all.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good evening everyone.

At Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd, we have lots of Sherwin-Williams products to meet your building needs. call Julia today for more enquiries. 07063400771, 08098389501.

You can as well send your building measurements in square metres to my mail box chichijulia@gmail.com so I can give you total paint needed for your building projects.

I will continue with our lessons tomorrow.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by FastShipping: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Dpaintlady1:
Good evening everyone.

At Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd, we have lots of Sherwin-Williams products to meet your building needs. call Julia today for more enquiries. 07063400771, 08098389501.

You can as well send your building measurements in square metres to my mail box chichijulia@gmail.com so I can give you total paint needed for your building projects.

I will continue with our lessons tomorrow.

What do you think about wall screeding? Do you think it is necessary to screed walls before painting? What are the advantages of screeding walls? Someone told me it is a waste of resources.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 1:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Wall screeding is important if you want a very very perfect wall. When I say perfect wall, I mean walls without cracks, pinholes, patches. Another advantage of screeding you use lesser paint.

In most cases, not so important you screed your walls. All you need to do is your painter have to sand the wall properly, patch walls with our affordable patching compound to seal all cracks, pinholes, after which you apply primer which I will recommend, then you are good to paint your main color.

But if your walls is so perfect without cracks, sand the walls, apply primer and paint.

At Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd (Source of Sherwin-Williams paint in Nigeria) We have varieties of Sherwin-Williams products that suit your unscreeded walls.

Please call for more details.
FastShipping:

What do you think about wall screeding? Do you think it is necessary to screed walls before painting? What are the advantages of screeding walls? Someone told me it is a waste of resources.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Good morning all. I wish all nairalanders a fruitful week ahead.

Don't forget to visit our office at 270 Water Front Plaza, Oniru Bustop, Ozumba, Victoria Island.

Please, don't forget to ask of Julia when you get their or call me on 07063400771.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good afternoon all.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Still on product selection.....

Moisture Vapor Barrier

Moisture Vapor Barrier Primer/Finish Interior Latex is a coating designed to reduce the loss of moisture through walls and ceilings. It combines a primer and finish in a single, fast drying coat and is specially formulated for manufactured housing facilities. Upon field installation of the home, this product can be topcoated with any Sherwin-Williams' interior latex product.

Product Features

Designed to reduce the loss of moisture through walls and ceilings.
Combines a primer and finish in one single fast drying coat.
Is specially formulated for manufactured housing facilities.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sherwin-Williams products is the best for all your walls, floor, steel and Marine Coating.

Call for more details.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2016

All the primers comes in flat finishes, that means, you can customize them to any colour you wish. They can be used as Base coat and finish coat or, you use them as base coat then other flat, eggshell, satin or semi-gloss paint as your finish coat.

I will discuss about other flat product we have in stock before eggshell and the rest.

Nice day ahead everyone.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Good morning all. Call us today for all your painting needs on 07063400771 , 08098389501 or visit our office at 270 Water Front Plaza, Oniru Bustop, Ozumba, VI.

Special discount to all nairalanders that visit our office. Ask of Julia when you get there.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Still on product selection. ... (Flat)

Property solution flat (Interior)

Product Features

Meets the most stringent VOC regulations.
Applies quickly and easily by brush, roller or spray requiring minimal effort for a faster turn.
Delivers good hide, flow and leveling resulting in a uniform final appearance.
Extremely easy to maintain - withstanding mild scrubbing, resisting burnishing and providing very good touchup.
Available in a wide range of neutral and pastel colors from our palette or we can custom tint using our fast and accurate SherColor™ matching technology.
Ideal for multi-family interiors including new construction, remodels and maintenance painting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Still on product selection. .. (Flat)

Product Features

1.Withstand extreme sun, rain, heat, humidity and salt air.
2.Proven performer with good hide, adhesion and color retention
3.Efficient coverage and great for routine color changes
4.Low temperature application down to 35° 5.Backed by a 15-year limited warranty

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by FastShipping: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dpaintlady1:

Still on product selection. .. (Flat)

Product Features

1.Withstand extreme sun, rain, heat, humidity and salt air.
2.Proven performer with good hide, adhesion and color retention
3.Efficient coverage and great for routine color changes
4.Low temperature application down to 35° 5.Backed by a 15-year limited warranty

I don't know if you have been to Home Depot, Lowes or Auto Zone. If you have, what type of paint they used in painting the exterior of those three places? I know they are not gloss pain.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
FastShipping:

I don't know if you have been to Home Depot, Lowes or Auto Zone. If you have, what type of paint they used in painting the exterior of those three places? I know they are not gloss pain.
I have not been there sir. Thanks for your question, I appreciate.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Good morning all.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016

DuraCraft. (Exterior Flat)

Ideal for cost conscious customers, DuraCraft™ Acrylic Exterior Latex is a reliable exterior paint for new homes, multi-family residences and commercial buildings.

It goes beyond comparably priced products with good performance that is backed by the reliability of the Sherwin-Williams brand.

Product Features

Good quality driven by value.
An economical choice formulated for good performance and value.
Applies easily with a brush, roller or spray.
Can be used in temperatures as low as 35˚ F.
Cleans up just as easily, with soap and water.
Maintains well – reducing the need for frequent cleaning or repaints.
Helps prevent the formation of mold or mildew on the paint film.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
If you have questions or need advice, visit our office at 270 Waterfront Plaza, Oniru Bustop, Ozumba VI. Or call Julia on 07063400771, 08098389501, chichijulia@gmail.com.

I can help you narrow your color choice and build a checklist of all tools and products you will need for your building projects.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Good morning all.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Still on product selection, next lesson would be on Eggshell.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
HARMONY (Interior eggshell)

Harmony Paint - long known for its premium performance in a zero VOC formula - now contains Formaldehyde Reducing Technology, which helps promote better indoor air quality by reducing airborne concentrations of formaldehyde and other formaldehyde from sources like insulation, carpet, cabinets, fabrics and other building materials.

In addition, Harmony contains Odor Eliminating Technology, which helps reduce ambient odors of organic origin, like pet, cooking and smoke odors — making it ideal for multi-family, healthcare, institutional, commercial and residential projects. This zero VOC formula meets the most stringent VOC regulations.

Product Features

Formaldehyde Reducing Technology helps improve indoor air quality by reducing VOCs from possible sources like insulation, carpet, cabinets and fabrics.

Odor Eliminating Technology helps reduce common indoor odors so rooms stay fresher longer.

Anti-microbial agents inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint surface and inhibit the growth of bacterial odors.

Zero VOC formula tinted with ColorCast Ecotoner Colorants that do not add VOCs when tinted.

Great hide and durable finish that withstands frequent washings.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 1:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Imagine the possibilities with Sherwin Williams paint. Best paint ever.

Contact Julia Sales Executive, Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd (Source of Sherwin-Williams product in Nigeria) for more details. 07063400771

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos / Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.