Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Expensive Joke (april Fool Prank) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expensive Joke (april Fool Prank) (1576 Views)

My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian / Expensive Joke For You. / (pic) Should We Call This An Expensive Joke?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Joke (april Fool Prank) by extraflyfineboy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nobody is perfect. At least once in our life time we must have been a fool. Even in

the ancient Roman Empire the king always has a fool which makes him happy.

Nevertheless, the fool has to be careful not to over step his boundary lest, he be

beheaded.

Talking about boundaries; last year Anurika over stepped hers. Am a contractor

affiliated to the ministry of internal revenue and in my line of work we submit tenders

and bids and await the ministry to award the contracts to whom they deem fit for

the work. I put in a bid for a contract worth N5million and submitted my tender for

the work alongside other contractors. As usual I told Anuri my wife about the job

and we prayed over it.

It’s almost a year and I still remember the rage that burnt in me from the incident; it

was the first day of a new month and a Sunday so as we prepared to go to church

Anuri gave me an envelope saying “the mail man brought it yesterday”. On opening

the envelope it was a letter from the ministry stating that I had won the contract!

My joy knew no bound. I screamed and together we celebrated. I wanted to call my

friends to celebrate with us but she said no. “We’ll call them when we return from

service”. I noticed she wasn’t really in a festive mood.

I got the shock on our way back from church when she told me that the letter was

fake and was only an April fool’s joke! What an expensive joke it was. To say I was

mad was an understatement, if not that I was driving I probably would have

strangled her.

We had a very big fight which almost broke up our marriage, but we later

recounciled.

This year I was ready for her, she won’t play me rather I play her. 1st of April 2013

was a Monday and I was sure I would get my revenge. My wife has ..................

Please finish this story and even more at http://umehoma..com
Re: Expensive Joke (april Fool Prank) by callmepamela: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
extraflyfineboy:
Nobody is perfect. At least once in our life time we must have been a fool. Even in

the ancient Roman Empire the king always has a fool which makes him happy.

Nevertheless, the fool has to be careful not to over step his boundary lest, he be

beheaded.

Talking about boundaries; last year Anurika over stepped hers. Am a contractor

affiliated to the ministry of internal revenue and in my line of work we submit tenders

and bids and await the ministry to award the contracts to whom they deem fit for

the work. I put in a bid for a contract worth N5million and submitted my tender for

the work alongside other contractors. As usual I told Anuri my wife about the job

and we prayed over it.

It’s almost a year and I still remember the rage that burnt in me from the incident; it

was the first day of a new month and a Sunday so as we prepared to go to church

Anuri gave me an envelope saying “the mail man brought it yesterday”. On opening

the envelope it was a letter from the ministry stating that I had won the contract!

My joy knew no bound. I screamed and together we celebrated. I wanted to call my

friends to celebrate with us but she said no. “We’ll call them when we return from

service”. I noticed she wasn’t really in a festive mood.

I got the shock on our way back from church when she told me that the letter was

fake and was only an April fool’s joke! What an expensive joke it was. To say I was

mad was an understatement, if not that I was driving I probably would have

strangled her.

We had a very big fight which almost broke up our marriage, but we later

recounciled.

This year I was ready for her, she won’t play me rather I play her. 1st of April 2013

was a Monday and I was sure I would get my revenge. My wife has ..................

Please finish this story and even more at http://umehoma..com

this is awesome....i love this, i finished it, its great!!
Re: Expensive Joke (april Fool Prank) by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:57am On Jun 20, 2013
callmepamela:

this is awesome....i love this, i finished it, its great!!

Thanks for taking time out to finish it. Also try to visit the page always for even more interesting stories like (he newest one there now "TALIMA THE ANGEL OF DEATH" its @ http://umehoma..com

(1) (Reply)

Lagoon Bus Almost Full We Are Having A Party. / When You Just Exchange 1$ For 280 At Western Union(photos) / Lol, People Cn Improvise Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.