Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192690 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Second transaction done with CVM and excellent service delivery ... Thanks victor and Elena and ifeanyi u guys rock ...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2013
lord_mayor: Second transaction done with CVM and excellent service delivery ... Thanks victor and Elena and ifeanyi u guys rock ...
huh!!! in this thread
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by abuov: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Na wa oh,
Chrisvic plssss reply my mail na.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Cvm, can I send stuffs to your office and later credit my account? I have goods worth up to 8kg and from different sellers and I want them to be shipped at once. Please how do I go about it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 4:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Hello CVM, please I couldn't fill the expected order form as u instructed. Send down the goods that have bedazzled written on it to me. And the order I placed on your site that you didn't purchase, please send everything down. As for the necklace, let there be a refund if its not found.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kwammy5000(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2013
Hello chrisvicmal,

I have some product that I wanted to purchase from ali express, do I send the lin from here or through my e mail. I need a prompt service as my clients are waiting.
Help me to calculate the shipping and the service charge so I can pay.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2013
kwammy5000: Hello chrisvicmal,

I have some product that I wanted to purchase from ali express, do I send the lin from here or through my e mail. I need a prompt service as my clients are waiting.
Help me to calculate the shipping and the service charge so I can pay.

You can send the link of the product to our email or you can send it here for quotation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Iykecollins: Cvm, can I send stuffs to your office and later credit my account? I have goods worth up to 8kg and from different sellers and I want them to be shipped at once. Please how do I go about it

After purchasing from all the sellers, once they send the product ask for the tracking number of each of the product and visit http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information and enter the information of each of the product. Let's assume that you purchase from 5 sellers, you need to enter the information for each of the product on http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information This means that you need to submit the form 5 times
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Dazzled: Hello CVM, please I couldn't fill the expected order form as u instructed. Send down the goods that have bedazzled written on it to me. And the order I placed on your site that you didn't purchase, please send everything down. As for the necklace, let there be a refund if its not found.

We have already send your product and today we just receive another product that belongs to you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2013
Iykecollins: Cvm, can I send stuffs to your office and later credit my account? I have goods worth up to 8kg and from different sellers and I want them to be shipped at once. Please how do I go about it

You can do that. For more information, visit http://chrisvicmall.com/buyer/buy-from-aliexpress-and-alibaba/
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bajugbajug(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls a seller promised to send a free sample of 2gig and 4gig micro SD memory card to ur office. Av u received it? My user name is BAJULAIYE. Tanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Seton(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls CVM, what is the latest about my product. Cant get any of you guys. I need those products for the clients and for promotion by tomorrow latest
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chukabiz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
CVM, I want to buy a phone call (1 sim), inbuilt 3g Tablet pc of not more than $190 from Aliexpress for my personal use.

Please advise me on the best original and long lasting brand to go for.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Seton(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chukabiz: CVM, I want to buy a phone call (1 sim), inbuilt 3g Tablet pc of not more than $190 from Aliexpress for my personal use.

Please advise me on the best original and long lasting brand to go for.
Thanks in advance.

the last MTK 8377 dual Camera but dual sim i bought from my seller was 117usd, you can tell cvm to contact the seller for you if it meets ur rqts. hope this help
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
bajugbajug: Pls a seller promised to send a free sample of 2gig and 4gig micro SD memory card to ur office. Av u received it? My user name is BAJULAIYE. Tanks

Did you inform us about it by filling this form (http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information)?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Seton: Pls CVM, what is the latest about my product. Cant get any of you guys. I need those products for the clients and for promotion by tomorrow latest

Check your mail
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chukabiz(m): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Seton:

the last MTK 8377 dual Camera but dual sim i bought from my seller was 117usd, you can tell cvm to contact the seller for you if it meets ur rqts. hope this help

I wish you understood my question.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2013
@CVM, I got a message to pay for my 1kg order shipment, I will pay to my account dis morning, that I'm ownin is #3,500+ after deductin the last money my...bt I want my products at the airport.

After I pay this morning I will inform you so it can be credit instantly.

@CVM, pls work on gettin an online payment system so we dnt have to jump to bank everytime but rather pay with card directly to your website.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2013
solomonsojay: @CVM, I got a message to pay for my 1kg order shipment, I will pay to my account dis morning, that I'm ownin is #3,500+ after deductin the last money my...bt I want my products at the airport.

After I pay this morning I will inform you so it can be credit instantly.

@CVM, pls work on gettin an online payment system so we dnt have to jump to bank everytime but rather pay with card directly to your website.

Our agent is on his way to the airport now. You can make the payment and meet him at the airport. If you want to make the payment online, follow the instruction below
1.) Log into your CVM account and navigate to http://chrisvicmall.com/buyer/how-to-buy-product/
2.) Scroll down the page, you will see a form that ask you the amount you want to pay.
3.) Enter the amount and click on "Buy Now"
4.) The page will take you to the payment page. After making the payment, you will be redirect back to our page and your account will be credited automatically.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Cvm I have credited my account with you, I haven't seen any payment receipt notice, I am also waiting for the third seller to ship my product so that I will have the tracking number to fill the purchase form, Expecting a fair deal
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by confluence: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
@chrisvicmall ,can you help purchase 300 pcs of jeans from alibaba
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:59am On Aug 20, 2013
confluence: @chrisvicmall ,can you help purchase 300 pcs of jeans from alibaba

Yes we can but first you need to email or chat with the seller. Get the seller's information and the amount of the product. Once you get the information, contact us for quotation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Iykecollins: Cvm I have credited my account with you, I haven't seen any payment receipt notice, I am also waiting for the third seller to ship my product so that I will have the tracking number to fill the purchase form, Expecting a fair deal

Normally we don't send payment receipt. You can view all your payment history on this link http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-history
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Good one Victor. Lets hope you did what we discussed last time. Pls get in touch to sort out the.......
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Archangelhenrio(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2013
@Chrisvicmall:
i deposited the sum of 5000naira yesterday afternoon, tried to credit it this morning, yet it couldn't credit at all. You sent a mail that i owe the sum of 4765. I want you to deduct the debt from there and update my balance, please.
My Username is ARCHANGEL HENRIO.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Normally we don't send payment receipt. You can view all your payment history on this link http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-history
I have just checked an saw nothing, does it mean my payment was not received, I paid 13200 naira, with Iykecollins as name
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks have received my goods in good condition.
Please, I tried placing an order on your site for you to purchase for me with the money in my account but the order refused to input. Here is what I need you to purchase for me:

May be you can help me place it.
Product link: www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-Arroval-English-i-pad-3-educational-learning-machine-toy-for-children/933633812.html

Sellers number: qq 2674331621
Quantity - 3pieces
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
I sent 10k into your account today which is meant for 10 pieces of power banks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by eph12(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2013
@ Chrisvic pls i need d estimate of how much it will cost me to bring this item down to lagos.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-arrival-MTK8377-ultra-slim-7inch-3G-phone-calling-tablet-pc-with-3G-GPS-Bluetoth-ATV/701158_793035175.html

It should be with the keyboard n not full configuration. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Archangelhenrio(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Chrisvicmall.
i've received my Goods. Thanks very much.
But there's one big bad issue.
1) You purchased for me what i did not order for.
2) The whole products prices you deducted from my account were more than what you purchased.

3) The only product i recognized there were just the first and second items. The third which were supposed to be two ladies gowns, instead, you put 5 pieces of silk handkerchiefs which i did not order for.

Please i need the whole details of what your company purchased for me with the amounts. I'm really heart broken right now, disappointed. How will i sell this? What will i tell my customers that have been waiting earnestly for these products?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by diji04(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
pls chrisvicmall i want to know how one can get dis tracking number from the supplier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.