Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193503 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
I have been unable to credit my cvm account with th following details:
username: delenils
amount paid: 2650 naira
teller number: 8691111
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NigeriaKitchen: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Someone introduced us to Chrisvicmall and we decided to give you guys a try instead of using the normal Fedex we do use, and it was a very bad experience.

We wasted so much credit on calls, sms...etc to no avail.

What is the need of using your company when it would take close to a month to just confirm that you have received the products the seller shipped to your China address?

When I send email to your company, you keep replying me with the same irrelevant response.

We paid in money to your account, it took you guys 7 days plus to finally credit it to our CVM account after several calls and emails.

Honestly, Chrisvicmall, you guys aren't ready to be a contender in this business. Your customer service is poor, your service is poor...your company is loosing customers everyday, you guys should better wake up. Meanwhile, after the so much delay, you still told us today that it will take another 12 to 14 days for our goods to arrive Nigeria, making it close to 1 month. Sighs

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tranxo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
tranxo: @CVM, why are you people so comfortable with the dissatisfaction and complaints of your customers?
I made a withdrawal request since monday 26th august and haven't gotten my money even though you were quick enough to deduct your N100 fee.
Sent you a mail on 30th august only for you to reply on 3rd september asking me if i have an id card so i can walk into any diamondbank and collect my money, which i confirmed i have.
You later sent me a mail saying my money will rather be paid into my gtb account on thursday 5th sept. Called your nigerian rep on 3rd for explanation on the delay and only thing he could offer was i should wait cos i'm not the only one, that there are many people affected cos of the interbank transfer issues you are having.
Today is friday 6th and my money is still out of my reach 11 days after my request.
Words cannot be sufficient to show you how i feel about you people's unapologetic attitude to your customers especially in terms of communication. I wont even bother to try cos it won't even matter to you.
Waiting for your response.
My id is ONYIUZO

Chrisvicmall:
By now you should have received the payment.We will check why you haven't receive the payment up till now. Sorry if we make you feel neglected

Honestly I am beginning to believe you are not serious about this business. No wonder Bizbloke/Specuit has taken over many of your customers despite the fact that they charge more than you.
I pity people who still order goods thru you.
CHRISVICMALL IT'S 14 DAYS NOW. WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: Someone introduced us to Chrisvicmall and we decided to give you guys a try instead of using the normal Fedex we do use, and it was a very bad experience.

We wasted so much credit on calls, sms...etc to no avail.

What is the need of using your company when it would take close to a month to just confirm that you have received the products the seller shipped to your China address?

When I send email to your company, you keep replying me with the same irrelevant response.

We paid in money to your account, it took you guys 7 days plus to finally credit it to our CVM account after several calls and emails.

Honestly, Chrisvicmall, you guys aren't ready to be a contender in this business. Your customer service is poor, your service is poor...your company is loosing customers everyday, you guys should better wake up. Meanwhile, after the so much delay, you still told us today that it will take another 12 to 14 days for our goods to arrive Nigeria, making it close to 1 month. Sighs

If you want to accuse us, please do that honestly. When did we tell you that your product will take another 12 to 14days before you can it. In order to clearify things, we want to know your username, and your order number. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2013
tranxo:

Honestly I am beginning to believe you are not serious about this business. No wonder Bizbloke/Specuit has taken over many of your customers despite the fact that they charge more than you.

If you do not receive your money today, we will double it for you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NigeriaKitchen: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If you want to accuse us, please do that honestly. When did we tell you that your product will take another 12 to 14days before you can it. In order to clearify things, we want to know your username, and your order number. Waiting for your reply.
The seller we purchased things from in China has been a close client..we have been doing business with them for sometime now, and they do deliver via Fedex but someone recommended we try your company and we did but it ended up terrible!!

If you ship goods in China using SF Express, it takes just 2 days, at most 3 to get to its destination in China, and that was the courier service our Chinese seller used in shipping our items to your Chinese address and 2 days later, the seller told me that it has been delivered to your company address in China, we also tracked it using SF Express online tracking and it showed that your company has received our goods.

But guess what Your company kept denying that they have received our goods even after so many days of pestering your company with emails, sms and calls, is that how to handle a customer

It was after I sent your company a threatening message, that was after we contacted our lawyer, that your company then replied us that they have received our goods last week friday.

I then phoned your company here in Nigeria and your customer care told me that since we used normal shipping and it was just last week that your Chinese office confirmed the receipt of our goods, that it would take another 10 to 12 days for us to receive our goods here in Nigeria.

I can't give out our username here...but you should know who we are. And pls don't disclose our username here.

If you like, drop your personal no here and I will give u a call now.

Improve your services because it is very poor as at now. Very poor, can't ever wish my enemy to use your company to ship his/her goods to Nigeria.

Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: The seller we purchased things from in China has been a close client..we have been doing business with them for sometime now, and they do deliver via Fedex but someone recommended we try your company and we did but it ended up terrible!!

If you ship goods in China using SF Express, it takes just 2 days, at most 3 to get to its destination in China, and that was the courier service our Chinese seller used in shipping our items to your Chinese address and 2 days later, the seller told me that it has been delivered to your company address in China, we also tracked it using SF Express online tracking and it showed that your company has received our goods.

But guess what Your company kept denying that they have received our goods even after so many days of pestering your company with emails, sms and calls, is that how to handle a customer

It was after I sent your company a threatening message, that was after we contacted our lawyer, that your company then replied us that they have received our goods last week friday.

I then phoned your company here in Nigeria and your customer care told me that since we used normal shipping and it was just last week that your Chinese office confirmed the receipt of our goods, that it would take another 10 to 12 days for us to receive our goods here in Nigeria.

I can't give out our username here...but you should know who we are. And pls don't disclose our username here.

If you like, drop your personal no here and I will give u a call now.

Improve your services because it is very poor as at now. Very poor, can't ever wish my enemy to use your company to ship his/her goods to Nigeria.

Goodmorning.

Call Victor and explain your claim. You can reach him with +8615021388040. Also contact your seller and ask him/her what whether he/she write your username on the product as the receiver of the product. If your supplier says yes, give Victor your supplier's number. As for not asking your enemy not to use our service, we do understand.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2013
Dehley: @ cvm
What has been the problem? Am yet to receive my product since last month. My tracking number is 376720150622. I need ur urgent response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by okumbe(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
please chrisvicmall help me with online sites that i can be buying jewelry sets from as i want to soon start the business with you... my email is mccoyjossy@yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tranxo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
tranxo: @CVM, why are you people so comfortable with the dissatisfaction and complaints of your customers?
I made a withdrawal request since monday 26th august and haven't gotten my money even though you were quick enough to deduct your N100 fee.
Sent you a mail on 30th august only for you to reply on 3rd september asking me if i have an id card so i can walk into any diamondbank and collect my money, which i confirmed i have.
You later sent me a mail saying my money will rather be paid into my gtb account on thursday 5th sept. Called your nigerian rep on 3rd for explanation on the delay and only thing he could offer was i should wait cos i'm not the only one, that there are many people affected cos of the interbank transfer issues you are having.
Today is friday 6th and my money is still out of my reach 11 days after my request.
Words cannot be sufficient to show you how i feel about you people's unapologetic attitude to your customers especially in terms of communication. I wont even bother to try cos it won't even matter to you.
Waiting for your response.
My id is ONYIUZO

Chrisvicmall:
By now you should have received the payment.We will check why you haven't receive the payment up till now. Sorry if we make you feel neglected

tranxo: Honestly I am beginning to believe you are not serious about this business. No wonder Bizbloke/Specuit has taken over many of your customers despite the fact that they charge more than you.

Chrisvicmall:

If you do not receive your money today, we will double it for you

After 15 agonising days of waiting, my withdrawal request finally went through and my money has been credited to my Gtb account.
Minus 1 customer.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
tranxo:

After 15 agonising days of waiting, my withdrawal request finally went through and my money has been credited to my Gtb account.
Minus 1 customer.
sir u shld nt sound dis way,remember d day u paid in money for me to send ur goods to enugu it dd nt reflect dat day,dt nt witstandnn i av to get through d rain to ensure u get d money(i went to d bank pesonaly) @ all we shld av patient & understanding we might av nt given d best u required of us ..............
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 6:25am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Dehley][/quote]

pls respond to this.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2013
When am I receiving my goods of close to a month now, please am tired of waiting! My fear is d protocol again involved in getting to my location when it gets to lagos

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tranxo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
shekers05: sir u shld nt sound dis way,remember d day u paid in money for me to send ur goods to enugu it dd nt reflect dat day,dt nt witstandnn i av to get through d rain to ensure u get d money(i went to d bank pesonaly) @ all we shld av patient & understanding we might av nt given d best u required of us ..............
Ifeanyi you people don't just know what your customers are going through. Doing business with you is VERY COSTLY, not in terms of money, but in terms of time. Have you forgotten the delay that occurred when my goods arrived from China? It took 5 days for them to get to Enugu from Lagos. In as much as you are not to be entirely blamed for that, if you had communicated well, the anger and frustration wouldn't have arisen.
Communication is very important in business. Without it, you lose trust and loyalty. Any business without repeat customers is in trouble.
It's not always about the money. I know some people who because of cvm zero communication, have started using other costlier companies that took advantage of your service failure.
You guys should be thankful to those of us who criticise and complain cos that's a good way of assessing your performance. My mind tells me you need more staff to cope with the increased business.
If all our complaints don't motivate CVM, i wonder what else will.
Cheers.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Iykecollins: When am I receiving my goods of close to a month now, please am tired of waiting! My fear is d protocol again involved in getting to my location when it gets to lagos
we sencerly appolgise for d inconvinecy u will gt ur goods soon there is dispute btw customs & shipping companies as regards to dat NAHCO were house is shut down,bt soon it will be resolve tkx for ur understanding
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Iykecollins: When am I receiving my goods of close to a month now, please am tired of waiting! My fear is d protocol again involved in getting to my location when it gets to lagos

The cause of delay with your order is from government office side i.e Naco. It is a general issue. You can contact anyone you know that works in Naco to verify. When such things happen, there is nothing much anyone can do but rather wait. Though it doesn't rare happens but once in a while it do happens for earlier this year.

Regarding the one month claim, your profile shows that you placed the order on 21th August and the product was sent on 28th. Following our explanation, it takes between 10th to 14th days before the product will reach Nigeria. If you check it, you will agree with us that today makes it the 14th day. Please when you criticize us do it accordingly to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dehley: @ cvm
What has been the problem? Am yet to receive my product since last month. My tracking number is 376720150622. I need ur urgent response.

We are experiencing delay due to the Naco generally issue. It will be clear any moment from now. Sorry for unfortunate situation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shinaf: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
okumbe: please chrisvicmall help me with online sites that i can be buying jewelry sets from as i want to soon start the business with you... my email is mccoyjossy@yahoo.com

you no see peoples comment ? dem dey do you oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
okumbe: please chrisvicmall help me with online sites that i can be buying jewelry sets from as i want to soon start the business with you... my email is mccoyjossy@yahoo.com

You can search for the product on aliexpress or taobao. If you find the one you like, let us know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by frankmoney(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall I know this is rather an odd question but can you tell me how you operate ? I want to go into importation buisness so I need you to highlight me on your services
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

The cause of delay with your order is from government office side i.e Naco. It is a general issue. You can contact anyone you know that works in Naco to verify. When such things happen, there is nothing much anyone can do but rather wait. Though it doesn't rare happens but once in a while it do happens for earlier this year.

Regarding the one month claim, your profile shows that you placed the order on 21th August and the product was sent on 28th. Following our explanation, it takes between 10th to 14th days before the product will reach Nigeria. If you check it, you will agree with us that today makes it the 14th day. Please when you criticize us do it accordingly to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.
My calculations is based on when I made the purchases on aliexpress to the extent that ae constantly remind me to remind me to confirm my acceptance and give a seller feedback without me having received the items, and u sent me a message on 24th august not 28th that I wil receive my goods between 10 to 14days afterwards and if u check i started disturbing after the 14days elapsed. Anyway I have read about the NAHCO issue and I hope it gets resolved quickly cos boys whom their goods are trapped are not smiling.
Once again thumbs up cvm for improving once more in ur communication, happy i can post a question here and receiver answer the same day. Kudos!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2013
twinskenny: https://www.nairaland.com/1434036/customs-shutdown-nahco-sahcol-warehouses#18049798

Iykecollins:
My calculations is based on when I made the purchases on aliexpress to the extent that ae constantly remind me to remind me to confirm my acceptance and give a seller feedback without me having received the items, and u sent me a message on 24th august not 28th that I wil receive my goods between 10 to 14days afterwards and if u check i started disturbing after the 14days elapsed. Anyway I have read about the NAHCO issue and I hope it gets resolved quickly cos boys whom their goods are trapped are not smiling.
Once again thumbs up cvm for improving once more in ur communication, happy i can post a question here and receiver answer the same day. Kudos!

Thank you guys for your support. The situation is really frustrating. We heard it is being resolve and hopefully the wahala will end this week.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kunletoks(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
shekers05: we sencerly appolgise for d inconvinecy u will gt ur goods soon there is dispute btw customs & shipping companies as regards to dat NAHCO were house is shut down,bt soon it will be resolve tkx for ur understanding

Ifeanyi, When was NAHCO shutdown? I gave you the tablets Saturday 17/8/2013 to help me send it to China. NAHCO was shutdown September 4th.
I need to know, when will it reach China, maybe days, weeks or even month.

Really, i am not happy.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Thank you guys for your support. The situation is really frustrating. We heard it is being resolve and hopefully the wahala will end this week.

Hope this NAHCO situation will not disturb my goods sha........please am begging o
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
kunletoks:

Ifeanyi, When was NAHCO shutdown? I gave you the tablets Saturday 17/8/2013 to help me send it to China. NAHCO was shutdown September 4th.
I need to know, when will it reach China, maybe days, weeks or even month.

Really, i am not happy.

Your product isn't affected by Nahco issue. Your product is already in China but we haven't received it yet because people in charge haven't notify us. We are working on it and estimate that all should be well between tomorrow and Monday.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
yemight2776:

Hope this NAHCO situation will not disturb my goods sha........please am begging o

From the information we heard, the issue will be resolve between today and Monday. It won't affect your product. If your product is through express shipping, then you don't need to worry.If it is through normal, you also don't need to worry because by the time your product reach Nigeria, the case might have been solve by then
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by aclawson: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cvm,please I need my balance,have tried chatting with victor,uptill now you guys are yet to get to me.please my usersname is jencleff.I'll be expecying to hear from you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by nwaogbo4(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls i want to knw if you guys charge to place order on aliexpress apart from the shippment fee. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2013
@ CVM
I was made to understand that customs had resolved the issue concerning NAHCO and SAHCOL but your agents in Lagos are denying this fact. Please when am I getting my goods as I am already planning to take another step of action if nothing is done.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2013
Dehley: @ CVM
I was made to understand that customs had resolved the issue concerning NAHCO and SAHCOL but your agents in Lagos are denying this fact. Please when am I getting my goods as I am already planning to take another step of action if nothing is done.
Nobody is denying ur fact even if d issue has been shipping companies follow d protocol t
,they clear what was shipped through dem & den contact us once we pick our consigment we contact u ,so plz do bear with us
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2013
shekers05: Nobody is denying ur fact even if d issue has been shipping companies follow d protocol t
,they clear what was shipped through dem & den contact us once we pick our consigment we contact u ,so plz do bear with us
Hmmm o boy see protocol, Ifeanyi abeg how long more would this take, when are we to expect our products at least to keep hope alive, you know this waiting no easy, I had an order which I wanted the seller to send ur office but had to cancel it for a refund till I receive this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.