Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193504 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2013
Dehley: @ CVM
I was made to understand that customs had resolved the issue concerning NAHCO and SAHCOL but your agents in Lagos are denying this fact. Please when am I getting my goods as I am already planning to take another step of action if nothing is done.

We would highly appreciate if you can tell us the day the issue was solved, the person that gave you the information. You can send it to our email so that we can contact the person directly.

Supposing that the issue has been cleared as claimed here (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/customs-re-opens-nahco-sahcol-warehouses/158908/), it is almost impossible for you to receive the goods the same day. There should be some sort of clearance, repacking and other things. If the news is correct, then from estimate your product should be ready any moment from next week

Expecting your reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Iykecollins:
Hmmm o boy see protocol, Ifeanyi abeg how long more would this take, when are we to expect our products at least to keep hope alive, you know this waiting no easy, I had an order which I wanted the seller to send ur office but had to cancel it for a refund till I receive this one.
cant say precisely when cos we are not happy with the situation i called a custom friend for update he said fingers cross hopefully monday there will be a conclusion
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We would highly appreciate if you can tell us the day the issue was solved, the person that gave you the information. You can send it to our email so that we can contact the person directly.

Supposing that the issue has been cleared as claimed here (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/customs-re-opens-nahco-sahcol-warehouses/158908/), it is almost impossible for you to receive the goods the same day. There should be some sort of clearance, repacking and other things. If the news is correct, then from estimate your product should be ready any moment from next week

Expecting your reply

You don't need me to disclose the personality behinds the news I heard concerning NAHCO issue. It was all over the news that the issue had been resolved, so what are you trying to insinuate concerning the issue.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Dehley:

You don't need me to disclose the personality behinds the news I heard concerning NAHCO issue. It was all over the news that the issue had been resolved, so what are you trying to insinuate concerning the issue.

If the closure has been called off, everything won't be cleared immediately. We are not the only people that has goods there. Hopefully everything will be back to normal this week.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by centpado(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
i met a seller on Alibaba.com ,i asked her for samples and she said that she would only send it through DHL express,and i would pay for the services which i didn't like cause of the price,i told her to use chrisvicmall, sent her the address of chrisvicmall,told her what she is meant to do that she is to write my name on the goods and phone number that was this week Tuesday i told her this things through mail,she sent my goods to chrisvicmall through SF-express and she wrote my name and phone number on the goods as the recipient,which later i sent chrisvicmall my tracking number,placed my order when he confirmed that the goods have reached them,i used express shipping,i was called to get my goods on Saturday,THUMBS UP CHRISVICMALL,I AM SO IMPRESSED

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2013
centpado: i met a seller on Alibaba.com ,i asked her for samples and she said that she would only send it through DHL express,and i would pay for the services which i didn't like cause of the price,i told her to use chrisvicmall, sent her the address of chrisvicmall,told her what she is meant to do that she is to write my name on the goods and phone number that was this week Tuesday i told her this things through mail,she sent my goods to chrisvicmall through SF-express and she wrote my name and phone number on the goods as the recipient,which later i sent chrisvicmall my tracking number,placed my order when he confirmed that the goods have reached them,i used express shipping,i was called to get my goods on Saturday,THUMBS UP CHRISVICMALL,I AM SO IMPRESSED

Thank you for support. We do appreciate.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Archangelhenrio(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
tranxo:

After 15 agonising days of waiting, my withdrawal request finally went through and my money has been credited to my Gtb account.
Minus 1 customer.

I've also joined the list of CVM's lost customers due to their very poor services by not being able to clarify these painful issue i had on my last transaction:

Archangelhenrio: @Chrisvicmall.
i've received my Goods. Thanks very much.
But there's one big bad issue.
1) You purchased for me what i did not order for.
2) The whole products prices you deducted from my account were more than what you purchased.

3) The only product i recognized there were just the first and second items. The third which were supposed to be two ladies gowns, instead, you put 5 pieces of silk handkerchiefs which i did not order for.

Please i need the whole details of what your company purchased for me with the amounts. I'm really heart broken right now, disappointed. How will i sell this? What will i tell my customers that have been waiting earnestly for these products?

i've really lost a lot using their services. Anyone know of a better one. I really planned using chrisvicmall in a very big way. But it has instead given me a very bad experience. Most of the people i reffered to their services has long quit using their services after a very bad experience too.
If my issues are not resolved, i'm going to search for other alternatives (at least they are many). My Username is Archangelhenrio.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Archangelhenrio:

I've also joined the list of CVM's lost customers due to their very poor services by not being able to clarify these painful issue i had on my last transaction:

i've really lost a lot using their services. Anyone know of a better one. I really planned using chrisvicmall in a very big way. But it has instead given me a very bad experience. Most of the people i reffered to their services has long quit using their services after a very bad experience too.
If my issues are not resolved, i'm going to search for other alternatives (at least they are many). My Username is Archangelhenrio.

Sorry, I will personally look into the issue and check what happens
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ cvm
What is de latest concerning NAHCO issue, has my goods being cleared?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dehley: @ cvm
on progress issue resolved ,spoke with our shipper they will be clearing up goods today & tomoro so fingers cross thanks for ur understanding
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
cmv,i gave u d link u asked 4 on d other thread bt u are yet to answer me,well am posting d links here again,please get back 2 me as soon as possible

Chrisvicmall:

You should provide the link for us before we can start. You can search on aliexpress, alibaba, taobao, jd ,paipai, etc
these are the links..

http://item.jd.com/929791.html mi2s

http://item.jd.com/858682.html mi2a

Mi2s
http://a.m.taobao.com/i26268664915.htm?rn=8L78vF2C2-ZBIQ9MMxRPf0t3YSB9-e4Y5XHO-USl7&sid=a0080a3ea2d42a73&abtest=8

Mi2a
http://a.m.taobao.com/i19219273357.htm?rn=b7mFih1-hBIQlbh9ENPXBoAPHB-mGk7XHO-vjj7&sid=a0080a3ea2d42a73&abtest=8

please tell me if they can be changed to english language and if they av 2g/3g that will work in nigeria and their prices plus shipping...thanks

please answer me ooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AdeoyeAdekunle: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Can u ship goods from liquidation.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
shekers05: on progress issue resolved ,spoke with our shipper they will be clearing up goods today & tomoro so fingers cross thanks for ur understanding
Quite enough hope, Ifeanyi abeg let me d first you call to pick up my goods o
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 3:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Iykecollins:
Quite enough hope, Ifeanyi abeg let me d first you call to pick up my goods o
ur user name?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
shekers05: ur user name?
iykecollins, will need them sent to owerri
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2013
neroflo57: cmv,i gave u d link u asked 4 on d other thread bt u are yet to answer me,well am posting d links here again,please get back 2 me as soon as possible

these are the links..

http://item.jd.com/929791.html mi2s

http://item.jd.com/858682.html mi2a

Mi2s
http://a.m.taobao.com/i26268664915.htm?rn=8L78vF2C2-ZBIQ9MMxRPf0t3YSB9-e4Y5XHO-USl7&sid=a0080a3ea2d42a73&abtest=8

Mi2a
http://a.m.taobao.com/i19219273357.htm?rn=b7mFih1-hBIQlbh9ENPXBoAPHB-mGk7XHO-vjj7&sid=a0080a3ea2d42a73&abtest=8

please tell me if they can be changed to english language and if they av 2g/3g that will work in nigeria and their prices plus shipping...thanks

please answer me ooo

cmv,sheckers,elena...you all are just ignoring me...why?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kunletoks(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Your product isn't affected by Nahco issue. Your product is already in China but we haven't received it yet because people in charge haven't notify us. We are working on it and estimate that all should be well between tomorrow and Monday.

I have tried enough, Now its a month my goods is not delivery to the destination, Even the good i ordered through DHL last week. I will receive it today.
Please help me fix this.
I am not happy at all.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samuelkingz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ all and cvm please i want to order for brazillian hair.can anyone including elena help me with links to credible brazillian hair sellers.i would be most grateful if my request is granted.thankz and may God bless u all.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AdeoyeAdekunle: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
I want to order for a laptop @ AE, can i ship it in through ur company?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by danielscot: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
i pls i placed an order using express shipping and i have not yet received my goods.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:09am On Sep 18, 2013
kunletoks:

I have tried enough, Now its a month my goods is not delivery to the destination, Even the good i ordered through DHL last week. I will receive it today.
Please help me fix this.
I am not happy at all.

We have already contact the department responsible to resolve the issue. You will be any moment from now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:10am On Sep 18, 2013
neroflo57:

cmv,sheckers,elena...you all are just ignoring me...why?

Any taobao, paipai or chinese quotation should be forwarded to chriselena @ chrisvicmall . com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:11am On Sep 18, 2013
samuelkingz: @ all and cvm please i want to order for brazillian hair.can anyone including elena help me with links to credible brazillian hair sellers.i would be most grateful if my request is granted.thankz and may God bless u all.

Send email to chriselena @ chrisvicmall . com for hair quotation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:15am On Sep 18, 2013
Adeoye Adekunle: I want to order for a laptop @ AE, can i ship it in through ur company?

Yes we can ship it for you.

danielscot: i pls i placed an order using express shipping and i have not yet received my goods. My username is NWAOGBO

You proudct will be in Nigeria next week Monday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2013
@ cvm

This is already getting fustrating, how many years will it take you guys to clear up your consignment from NAHCO warehouse? I have been waiting endlessly for my package which I ordered on the 24th of August. Let me tell you this, I will take de necessary legal action if nothing is done before the end of this week, thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amanatulah(f): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi do you guys ship travelling luggages to nigeria?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kunletoks(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We have already contact the department responsible to resolve the issue. You will be any moment from now

Ok, i will be waiting.
Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2013

This is already getting fustrating, how many years will it take you guys to clear up your consignment from NAHCO warehouse? I have been waiting endlessly for my package which I ordered on the 24th of August. Let me tell you this, I will take de necessary legal action if nothing is done before the end of this week, thanks.
I feel your pains man, mine was shipped exactly the same date and yet I haven't received it, let's take it easy with them bro, at least we were all aware of the nahco issues e, hoping it is cleared on time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Today makes it a week NAHCO started operations after the closure. I don't know how long it will take CVM to sort out their clearance.

Iykecollins:
I feel your pains man, mine was shipped exactly the same date and yet I haven't received it, let's take it easy with them bro, at least we were all aware of the nahco issues e, hoping it is cleared on time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
@ cvm
Your last login on this forum is 19/09/2013 at exactly 6:58am this morning and you decided not to respond to the lingering issue at hand. I understand where U guys are going, I am gonna keep mute till the end of this week and see who ends up with the shorter end of the stick.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Cvm I suggest you should make a discount or add an incentive to pacify your customers who are affected by this since it is no fault of theirs. Saying from my recent experience with my supplier from aliexpress who gave me 10% discount on all my purchase as a result of this recent hongpost track issues and delays, why I love them is whenever i react furiously and send the message to them the way the will respond and beg me to calm will make me feel better again despite the amount of good I bought from them, and I see you don't treat your customers that way here too, except you have already gotten a handful of customers already then you can conveniently deal with them and ask the rest to use other agents. Victor talks and explains better on phone but i think whoever responds to the messages here and emails is not doing well enough. Forgot he is not just dealing with people's money but with their emotions and trust as well. Took my time to go through this thread, the kind of complains I see and the responses to them were not really worth of a good customer care attitude.
I don't know whether this is the right place to post this but i was just motivated to. I have my goods trapped too getting close to a month now but I have developed a thick skin over it and not everybody would understand until u explain. I have not given up on using you more cos I know it could get better!

Hoping you could improve and serve us better!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.