Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,122 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193385 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
ifyalways:
Thanks but i stated clearly that i sent the mail since noon. smiley I even rang Victor,no one picked.

Mistake , actually wanna typed 11am.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2013
i picked my picked my items yesterday, everything was intact and arrived on time. my gratitude goes to ifeanyi for his patience, i kept him waiting for almost 45minutes yesterday. Thanks alot CVM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neyo7: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2013
neyo7: Hello , i made this order since Dec 4th, order id 164782755814. I was chatting with one of your agent and sent me this

Current Issue : We need to know the phone number of the seller and also the total amount to pay them before we can process this order. Hope you have already discussed with them

It's over 5 days since the order was made and money paid to your account. The shipping mode is express and i need the order in lagos next week.
I dont need to discuss with the seller or why the seller phone number should cause a delay because it's available on the seller site.
Make payment onmy behalf and i have sent a mail already to take responsibilty if they dont deliver because i have discussed with them.
Kindly buy the goods and ship plssss

You guys are not serious the rules of the transaction was clearly stated in the beginning. We have done this kind of business with the circuit Atlantic and likes here in Nigeria and it's not these difficult. Order and buy in my behalf online, how's that difficult. Have to wait for a week for updates that I should get buyer phone number. Please how do I get my money back, it's too late, if you have not ordered by now. Service is poor
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2013
neyo7:
neyo7: Hello , i made this order since Dec 4th, order id 164782755814. I was chatting with one of your agent and sent me this

Current Issue : We need to know the phone number of the seller and also the total amount to pay them before we can process this order. Hope you have already discussed with them

It's over 5 days since the order was made and money paid to your account. The shipping mode is express and i need the order in lagos next week.
I dont need to discuss with the seller or why the seller phone number should cause a delay because it's available on the seller site.
Make payment onmy behalf and i have sent a mail already to take responsibilty if they dont deliver because i have discussed with them.
Kindly buy the goods and ship plssss
You guys are not serious the rules of the transaction was clearly stated in the beginning. We have done this kind of business with the circuit Atlantic and likes here in Nigeria and it's not these difficult. Order and buy in my behalf online, how's that difficult. Have to wait for a week for updates that I should get buyer phone number. Please how do I get my money back, it's too late, if you have not ordered by now. Service is poor

As long as the site is not aliexpress, we do need the supplier phone number and also the amount you agreed with the supplier. One of the reasons is because there has been cases where the supplier tell different amount and the buyer tell us different amount. On one occasion, the customer was angry because we paid the supplier additional $80 different from what he was agreed with the supplier. There are cases where the phone number on the site is different from the contact person phone number.

Moreover, the site you are purchasing from is not from aliexpress which means if we go ahead and make the payment and the supplier didn't send the product to us, we are not to be hold responsible. Our question is this, do you agree that we should go ahead and make payment and you will be responsible for the lost if the price we purchased is different from what you were expecting or the supplier didn't send the items to us? If you agree, just said so either on this thread or in email and we will proceed with the processing without any more questions

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neyo7: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello thanks for the prompt response. I have sent a mail already 6 days ago, taking responsibility if goods are not delivered. Kindly take this as another confirmation and make the order. The url link are there, buy, give ur address as shopping address and deliver to me in Nigeria. The price difference to, if any I will take responsibility.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2013
neyo7: Hello thanks for the prompt response. I have sent a mail already 6 days ago, taking responsibility if goods are not delivered. Kindly take this as another confirmation and make the order. The url link are there, buy, give ur address as shopping address and deliver to me in Nigeria. The price difference to, if any I will take responsibility.

I am a living witness grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifyalways(f): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Chrisvic,no response to me? I've just checked my email,no reply there too.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2013
smiley
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2013
@Chrisvic,This is what you posted on your site for third party purchase:
How to Use Third Party Purchase

1.) Send the link of the product you want to purchase to us through email. We will make a quotation for you

2.) Pay the money into our account.
3.) After making the payment, log into your CVM account and place the order. If you are purchasing from more than one seller, make sure that you arrange the sellers information accordingly.

I did exactly that and instead of giving me the quotation, you guys asked me to check your quotation calculator bla bla. If you guys do not or cannot do 3rd party purchases,why not come out clean? It's not like im buying from another site,every thing is from aliexpress.

*Sighs*
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
LOL. See me doing serious soliloqy here.

Anyways,I spoke with Victor on phone now.seems we are making a headway. Fingers crossed. smiley
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chuqudy(m): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2013
I sent you mail but no reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chuqudy(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Hello , Chrisvic, i made an order since Dec 4th, order id 762316654241. And the purchase status is still showing not yet.

Placement Date.................... Purchase Status........Date Purchased.....Delivery Status.....Delivery Date....Pickup Location...Shipping Method
Wed Dec 4th 2013 05:43:26 pm........Not Yet............................................... Not yet.......................... Alaba Office......Express Shipping

I sent you mail but no reply. What is actually wrong with my order? I really need that HD camera for xmas. Pls. reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2013
Chuksworld: Please when should I be expecting my goods
Username : optimist

Next year decemeber lol grin

optimistic u dey here?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2013
hi cvm i have lost 60 pecent of my petience my goods were shipped on the 23 of nov but am yet to recieve my goods please try and let me recive it please. And i want to use this mediun to thank elena i was talking to her my credict finish and she called back thanks for that. But let me knw when am to recive my goods becouse am not a good complaner thanks my user name is akasejude
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
neyo7: Hello thanks for the prompt response. I have sent a mail already 6 days ago, taking responsibility if goods are not delivered. Kindly take this as another confirmation and make the order. The url link are there, buy, give ur address as shopping address and deliver to me in Nigeria. The price difference to, if any I will take responsibility.

I will be more than glad to be a witness.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
hi cvm i have lost 60 pecent of my
petience my goods were shipped
on the 23 of nov but am yet to
recieve my goods please try and
let me recive it please. And i want
to use this mediun to thank elena i
was talking to her my credict
finish and she called back thanks
for that. But let me knw when am
to recive my goods becouse am not
a good complaner thanks my user
name is akasejude
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
CVM am so Angry with u guys. One of your Agent in Lagos Called me My goods is Available that I should come and pick it up, so I came all the way for Oregun In Ikeja to Alaba Passing through the stress of the Hold-Ups, On getting there to my Amazement the Guy said it was a Mistake, My goods isn't ready yet, that he wasn't supposed to call me yet for it.. So painful
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by aitop(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by delmus(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2013
chrisvicmall pls I have problem crediting my account.this is my first time, I paid a sum of #2500 in your account with my name gbadamosi ayodele & my user name is badmos.
when I tried to credit my account online they say data entered in incorrect .
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
CVM remains the most pathetic organisation I have ever had to deal with. English language fail me with words to describe the disgust I feel about them! Lame excuses, dumb 'solutions', and a sub zero customer service!

You pay for express delivery, and after two weeks you hear that cargo plane went somewhere else. Later you are told to go to Alaba to pick your stuff, or pay fine after 48 hours. Are they not crazy? Who will pay for the troubles of going to Alaba? You pay for express because you do not want to go to that remote area, and they are morally banktrupt enough to forget the terms of the contract?

Nobody replies to emails, Victor stays away from his phone, Elena makes unkept promises. These guys are so unprofessional! If you don't know how to run a business, don't dabble into it. You call a supposed CEO 6 times at 13.00 hrs his local time and he does not deem it fit to pick or call back? I give up!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Gudiza(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
planetuzor: CVM am so Angry with u guys. One of your Agent in Lagos Called me My goods is Available that I should come and pick it up, so I came all the way for Oregun In Ikeja to Alaba Passing through the stress of the Hold-Ups, On getting there to my Amazement the Guy said it was a Mistake, My goods isn't ready yet, that he wasn't supposed to call me yet for it.. So painful
Huhh, Unbecoming! cry sad angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Akasejude: hi cvm i have lost 60 pecent of my
petience my goods were shipped
on the 23 of nov but am yet to
recieve my goods please try and
let me recive it please. And i want
to use this mediun to thank elena i
was talking to her my credict
finish and she called back thanks
for that. But let me knw when am
to recive my goods becouse am not
a good complaner thanks my user
name is akasejude

Thank you for your patience. Please expect our call between Friday/Saturday this week.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
planetuzor: CVM am so Angry with u guys. One of your Agent in Lagos Called me My goods is Available that I should come and pick it up, so I came all the way for Oregun In Ikeja to Alaba Passing through the stress of the Hold-Ups, On getting there to my Amazement the Guy said it was a Mistake, My goods isn't ready yet, that he wasn't supposed to call me yet for it.. So painful
Sorry for not notifying you before coming down for the collection. We do apologize
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
delmus: chrisvicmall pls I have problem crediting my account.this is my first time, I paid a sum of #2500 in your account with my name gbadamosi ayodele & my user name is badmos.
when I tried to credit my account online they say data entered in incorrect .

If you made the payment after 10th December 2013, please do not send email to us about the payment. Please fill the form on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification so that your account will be credited within 12hours
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kashif: CVM remains the most pathetic organisation I have ever had to deal with. English language fail me with words to describe the disgust I feel about them! Lame excuses, dumb 'solutions', and a sub zero customer service!

You pay for express delivery, and after two weeks you hear that cargo plane went somewhere else. Later you are told to go to Alaba to pick your stuff, or pay fine after 48 hours. Are they not crazy? Who will pay for the troubles of going to Alaba? You pay for express because you do not want to go to that remote area, and they are morally banktrupt enough to forget the terms of the contract?

Nobody replies to emails, Victor stays away from his phone, Elena makes unkept promises. These guys are so unprofessional! If you don't know how to run a business, don't dabble into it. You call a supposed CEO 6 times at 13.00 hrs his local time and he does not deem it fit to pick or call back? I give up!

From your post, we do not know your username or your order. From what we can understand about your post, if your product is sent to Alaba instead of Ikeja, you can ask the agent to come along with it when he is coming to airport to pick products.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bakosu: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please cvm,tell me the development about my order Number : 593383151864
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
bakosu: Please cvm,tell me the development about my order Number : 593383151864

From the look of things, you didn't provide the link of the product you want us purchase. Moreover there is no money in your account. That is the observation I just noticed. I doubt if the order has been processed. Tomorrow, you can contact Elena and ask about the order. She will be able to tell you the status
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by delmus(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If you made the payment after 10th December 2013, please do not send email to us about the payment. Please fill the form on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification so that your account will be credited within 12hours
Thanks my account has been credited.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2013
Candy_licious: I just registered on ur site. How do you send goods to places like port Harcourt?
Products are sent through transportation buses
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blym4real: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2013
I just placed an order form but I mistakenly choosed ikeja office instead of your alaba office coz the item contain battery. My username is ANEX. But your exchange rate of 170 per dollar is too outrageous.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dragnet: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Hello, I was really looking forward to test your ebay purchasing service but you guys havent been forthcoming. imagine placing an order since yesterday & still you havent helped with the order despite series of mails and that isnt really helpful because most deals on ebay work with time especially the best. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.