Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192956 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
talk2me006:
i believe this is too much.pls control ur anger

I will be interested to know how you fare when CVM feeds you the deal they have fed me. Shalom!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=14pt]we have no choice, we can only give supports and let's blive 2014 will b better[/size]
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
mcfynest: cvm good day and nice work. please my good are not up to the KG u sent me, i have calculated it.please look into it,my username is mcfynest. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=mcfynest][/quote]

we are going to do that... Mcfynest wsup bro?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Royalme: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2013
CVM, want to thank you for deliverying my goods before the stipulated delivery date you gave to me., though you did not respond to the mails i sent before i got my goods.. keep up the good work and please improve where you need to. Hope to do more business with you. Fisy.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

we are going to do that... Mcfynest wsup bro?

CANME my bro. i dey o. please i paid into the cvm diamond acct twice, with a name different from my username because i sent someone to send it for me. hope there is no issue about that?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kashif:

I will be interested to know how you fare when CVM feeds you the deal they have fed me. Shalom!
i understand your reaction .just take it easy
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
mcfynest:

CANME my bro. i dey o. please i paid into the cvm diamond acct twice, with a name different from my username because i sent someone to send it for me. hope there is no issue about that?

not atall, you just have to enter the teller number in credit your account option on CVM website tonight.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

not atall, you just have to enter the teller number in credit your account option on CVM website tonight.

oh thanks, cvm thank you, ifeanyi thank you. i still wonder why people say all those bad stuff about him and cvm. although victor and elena dont pick calls as often as we expect them to, but i still think they are trying their best, victor called me twice concerning my last order and ifeanyi is just too cool. my goods got to nigeria within few days.
thank you cvm

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
mcfynest:

oh thanks, cvm thank you, ifeanyi thank you. i still wonder why people say all those bad stuff about him and cvm. although victor and elena dont pick calls as often as we expect them to, but i still think they are trying their best, victor called me twice concerning my last order and ifeanyi is just too cool. my goods got to nigeria within few days.
thank you cvm

THUMBS UP TO YOU TOO, I bliev am the one who refered you to use cvm and am glad they have not disapointed me through you and others which have refered. Tho, my own products was once delayed But yet, they are still the best. @Mcfynest is this not your second deals with CVM?

CVM when are you gona send my xmas packages?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
am not saying they didn't have their flaws, but they still remain our best option since there is no alternative.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shinaf: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u: am not saying they didn't have their flaws, but they still remain our best option since there is no alternative.
let wait and see
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf:
let wait and see
ok, eyes opend grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

THUMBS UP TO YOU TOO, I bliev am the one who refered you to use cvm and am glad they have not disapointed me through you and others which have refered. Tho, my own products was once delayed But yet, they are still the best. @Mcfynest is this not your second deals with CVM?

CVM when are you gona send my xmas packages?

YES CANME, THANKS GOD, THANK YOU AND THANK SEUN OSEWA FOR MAKING ME KNOW CVM. THIS IS MY 3rd deal WITH THEM AND THEY HAVE NOT DISSAPOINTED ME....

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
shinaf:
let wait and see
Canme4u:
ok, eyes opend grin
shinaf:
let wait and see

let's wait too.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ymodulus:

let's wait too.

Waiting for them to be better. But they run the company like apprentice. Nah Only ifeanyi they naija, na him go go airport, go sea port, go send to the owner, wait for normal shippers, receive call like mtn customer care, get threat from person like me cos of Victor and Elena's wahala, How will the work be effective. Victor is writing final exam, Elena in school. Any class missed is expulsion.haha wetn apun nah. Make una get more workers and your exchange rate done they pursue resellers like me. Using you for payment is the best but your exchange nah wahala. Cvm a beg make una change. I guess you guys need more rules.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
mayorall:

Waiting for them to be better. But they run the company like apprentice. Nah Only ifeanyi they naija, na him go go airport, go sea port, go send to the owner, wait for normal shippers, receive call like mtn customer care, get threat from person like me cos of Victor and Elena's wahala, How will the work be effective. Victor is writing final exam, Elena in school. Any class missed is expulsion.haha wetn apun nah. Make una get more workers and your exchange rate done they pursue resellers like me. Using you for payment is the best but your exchange nah wahala. Cvm a beg make una change. I guess you guys need more rules.

You are right on point bro.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by erictoonice: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
I may never use Cvm again cos of ifeanyi, that guy is a dumb brute.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

you are on point Boss
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Pls Cvm enlighten me and pls don't direct me to some thread. I want to ship some couple of phones to nigeria. How can I go about it. Step by step.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oga chrisvicmall, compliment of d season, am back again, used your service more than 3times, d last time was June 2013, so far i dont have any problem with ur service. I hope u will serve me better d way u have being doing, because am about to use u again come January. Just alittle bit scared now due to d negative comments i saw on dis thread.
Please give me your word.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by darmochy1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please help me plead to Ifeanyi to send my goods. The goods had arrived since Mon ds week, till date nothing. I don't knw what's delaaying him. My patience is already burning out. CVM plead to him on my behalf pls.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akokite: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2013
I chatted with both victor and Elena and I am still awaiting a response about shipping a container from China to Lagos.Do you offer this service or not if you do how much does it cost
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
darmochy1: Please help me plead to Ifeanyi to send my goods. The goods had arrived since Mon ds week, till date nothing. I don't knw what's delaaying him. My patience is already burning out. CVM plead to him on my behalf pls.
I did not get ur alert early,but will do day on monday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
akokite: I chatted with both victor and Elena and I am still awaiting a response about shipping a container from China to Lagos.Do you offer this service or not if you do how much does it cost
YES,contact victor or chriselena@chrisvicmall.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
So np CVM agent is gon put me through here ? Alii
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
stlaibrowne: [color=#770077][/color]Pls Cvm enlighten me and pls don't direct me to some thread. I want to ship some couple of phones to nigeria. How can I go about it. Step by step.
Sorry but I don't see you as a serious human being. You want them to come here and start telling you....do this......do that......click here......click this.........don't do this.......go here.......go there......for goodness sake! These people have other reasonable things to do. Thay've put up all those procedures on their website and it's left for you to chek them out yourself. They have even directd you to a thread to help you! Start off! The earlier the better! #happy Sunday.......no offence meant anyway
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
stlaibrowne: So np CVM agent is gon put me through here ? Alii
Stop waiting bro. Put yourself through. Log on to www.chrisvicmall.com click on 'How to Buy'. Every single thing you need to know about them is their. You can even click on 'Buy from Aliexpress'! This will narrow down your search. Read through! If you have any question post it here. Fellow importers will help you out or Chrisvicmall will answer your questions. Or you visite: Do-It-Yourself-Importation-Thread and ask your questions. Help must surely come. #peace.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
stlaibrowne: [color=#770077][/color]Pls Cvm enlighten me and pls don't direct me to some thread. I want to ship some couple of phones to nigeria. How can I go about it. Step by step.

Are you purchasing by yourself or do you want us to handle both payment and shipping?

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Are you purchasing by yourself or do you want us to handle both payment and shipping?
Actually I have finish talk with my supplier so you just will make the payment for me and shippment. But the only linh he gave me is his phone number, address and email. Basically his contact
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
fame12k: Oga chrisvicmall, compliment of d season, am back again, used your service more than 3times, d last time was June 2013, so far i dont have any problem with ur service. I hope u will serve me better d way u have being doing, because am about to use u again come January. Just alittle bit scared now due to d negative comments i saw on dis thread.
Please give me your word.

Thanks for having you back again. There is no denying that sometimes we do also experience issues but there is no cause for alarm. You can as well read the customers review on our page. You it to compare.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
bizmania: Stop waiting bro. Put yourself through. Log on to www.chrisvicmall.com click on 'How to Buy'. Every single thing you need to know about them is their. You can even click on 'Buy from Aliexpress'! This will narrow down your search. Read through! If you have any question post it here. Fellow importers will help you out or Chrisvicmall will answer your questions. Or you visite: Do-It-Yourself-Importation-Thread and ask your questions. Help must surely come. #peace.
Bro thanks you are highly appreciated, unlike that other dude no offence

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.