Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191930 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2015
You this arseho.le called Chrisvicmall. And your nonsense advert here on Nairaland is saying "Your days of unnecessary waiting is over," meanwhile you are doing the exact opposite.

Keep cutting my calls. Dont answer my mails. Keep ignoring my texts and pretend as if you did not see my whatsapp messages. Keep dragging the name of you and your dirty shipping company in mud.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mobsync:
You this arseho.le called Chrisvicmall. And your nonsense advert here on Nairaland is saying "Your days of unnecessary waiting is over," meanwhile you are doing the exact opposite.
Keep cutting my calls. Dont answer my mails. Keep ignoring my texts and pretend as if you did not see my whatsapp messages. Keep dragging the name of you and your dirty shipping company in mud.
You are quick to call us all sorts of names and even accuse us of not giving you update since you placed your order meanwhile your order shows that you placed order on 19th of January and the system shows that you were told that the estimate delivery time is on 7th of January. Besides your order also shows that you were informed when the goods reach our China office. If we are lying, please take a snapshot of your purchase history and post it here.
You said that we cut your call. Please when and what time did you call? You said that your Whatsapp wasn't reply please check the time you sent the Whatsapp message and cross check with China working hour.
Your goods is ready for collection and if you haven't receive any call, please contact Nigeria office. Hopefully the name callings will stop. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
what about me that has placed transfer since last week Friday and up Till now Nothing... my cmv email is mosby101boy@gmail.com....u no longer reply mails and pick calls...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
neroflo57:
what about me that has placed transfer since last week Friday and up Till now Nothing... my cmv email is mosby101boy@gmail.com....u no longer reply mails and pick calls...

Something is not straight here. We ran a check on the information you provide and find out that account associated with "mosby101boy@gmail.com" hasn't placed any order since this year. To avoid confusion, please cross check your information
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

You are quick to call us all sorts of names and even accuse us of not giving you update since you placed your order meanwhile your order shows that you placed order on 19th of January and the system shows that you were told that the estimate delivery time is on 7th of January. Besides your order also shows that you were informed when the goods reach our China office. If we are lying, please take a snapshot of your purchase history and post it here.
You said that we cut your call. Please when and what time did you call? You said that your Whatsapp wasn't reply please check the time you sent the Whatsapp message and cross check with China working hour.
Your goods is ready for collection and if you haven't receive any call, please contact Nigeria office. Hopefully the name callings will stop. Have a nice day

What am I saying and what are you saying?

You informed me when the goods got to your Chinese office, agreed. I never said you didn't. what I'm saying is that you refused to answer my mails and messages. you also cut my calls and thereafter refuse to pick.

you are here asking me the time I called, I believe your phone shows the time beside your call log, you can check that. on the whatsapp, I believe whatsapp messages remain in the phone irrespective of the time it was sent, so what do you mean by "working hour?"

My major grudge with you is that you never replied my messages, cut my calls, ignore my sms and wstsapps and never updated me about my shipping fee. so what exactly are you saying?

I called your office yesterday and I was told that my goods weren't there. and you yourself just sent my shipping fee to me today, after the items has arrived. so what are you still saying?

just tell ifeanyi or whatever you call him that I am not paying any demurage on my goods if they spend more than two days there, cos everything happening here is your fault.

Today would be the last and final (business) relationship between the both of us. your service has become totally bad and unreliable these days. anyone doubting me should check the last three pages. I'm even sure that you wouldn't have replied this message of mine of mine if it wasn't a public message.

After I collect my goods from your office, I would inform you so that you can deactivate my chrisvic account.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
@Mobsync,
Please contact Victor on Whatsapp about your account closure. He will be able to help you with that.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Something is not straight here. We ran a check on the information you provide and find out that account associated with "mosby101boy@gmail.com" hasn't placed any order since this year. To avoid confusion, please cross check your information

That's my cmv account below

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
neroflo57:

That's my cmv account below
transfer finally completed after 11 days...I only did this one to test ur service...still contemplating if I ll use it to push major funds...if you guys can make it possible for transfer to reflect under 48hours,that will be cool
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by U4ure: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
for you information i requested for withdrawal, 2day marking it three week ago now and nothing has been done i have not see my money neither any reply from you guys,i have also giving you 48hour notices and today that notice is going to expire. and still giving you the benefit of the doubt for you to do the needful. my account username is: Potential
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
@Mobsync,
Please contact Victor on Whatsapp about your account closure. He will be able to help you with that.

Hello! paid 14010 into my Chrisvic account today for my last shipping. Please fund my account as soon as possible because I am sending my bro to your Alaba office tomorrow to collect my items.

After collecting it, I would inform you so that you can deactivate my account. I don't have Victor's Whatsapp no and I don't want to have it since he would also be ignoring me just like you do.

My username is Moshbakare and I have filled the form on your site.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2015
@ Chrisvicmall, please kindly update me with the status of my orders. Thanks. Fogman
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
@cvm..it seems u guys easily reply public messages than whatsapp msgs which is private. plss I need reply on my goods status, it has being on "currently processing" status since last week thursday and my expected date of delivery is today 16/02/2014 which have not received any message or call on it. Effective communication is essential in any business which I encourage u guys to work on . My user name is Bedazzled.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by cooltony09: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
CVM,
Please what's the status of my order.
I placed the orders last month( a wristwatch and headset). I'm yet to get any response about the details of the stuffs I ordered.
I paid with PayPal ($66) and Elena confirmed the goods was shipped on the 3rd of this month. Yet I'm yet to get any update from you guys. I've been sending messages on whatsapp, no reply.
The only message I get was that I owed you #2100.I even overpaid and you are the one that is owing me like $3-5.
Please fix the situation before I contact PayPal for a full refund of my money from you guys. I even paid for express delivery, yet I don't understand what's going on.
I think you're now a shadow of yourself. I'm so sure NIPOST would have delivered by now if I'd used NIPOST.
Username-cooltony
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by daroseconcepts: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Wow! To think I was about to place an order worth about $4000. Chrisvicmall, please make sure all issues are addressed. I am quite surprised, because I used chrisvic before with no hassles. Anyway, chrisvicmall, I will go ahead and place that order after the current chinese holiday. Please give me the assurance here, that I will not experience unnecessary delay and headache. Lets take mine as a case study and track the progress here.
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by faisalcan(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am very impress the way you deal with issues here. Please I want to use this medium to advice customers of chrisvicmall to cross check the time differences between Nigeria and china, most of you that accused them for not answering your calls, you normally call them during ungodly hours, I think there's a time differences of almost 6 to 7 hours. When ever you want to call them, cross check the timing very well. Always call them during China working hours.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
faisalcan:
Am very impress the way you deal with issues here. Please I want to use this medium to advice customers of chrisvicmall to cross check the time differences between Nigeria and china, most of you that accused them for not answering your calls, you normally call them during ungodly hours, I think there's a time differences of almost 6 to 7 hours. When ever you want to call them, cross check the timing very well. Always call them during China working hours.
You ve spoken well but what will u say abt all the whatsapp msgs left for Elena. I will send Elena messages,she will be online n refuse to reply or even read it. Maybe she has forgetten that whatsapp always register ones presence online or keep a record of ones activity.
What is pissing me off in this whole delay ish is dat if d coy is facing some challenges, chrisvic mall shld let us know than to let some one regret doing biz with them.
Have bn doing biz with them for long n they re reliable but they ve very poor customer service. Even right now, none of them can attend to the complains placed here but they all log in to read n ignore it.
Its well with chrisvic mall. All I want is my goods cos if they care less about their clients, I cherish mine.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
ChristVicmall! Hmmmm! See I have stopped using them all together since last year, after my a bad personal experience with them.
After I place order for just one kg goods n they for no reason had to divide and send it 2times, making me pay 1kg for each and after I stil discovered my good was not complete.
There were the one owning me yet they stil send me text that am owning then every morning for the past 1years but never bothered about my goods that was incomplete.
Am not here so spoil ur biz or name o (which I obviously can not do as i am a biz person too) but its was so painfull because after the goods were delayed n splitted I hard to refund the total money to my client who wanted and has paid for the items and I stil couldn't get the complete good couple with the fact that CVM stil send me a text everyday dat I owe them N130 (imagine) Ifeanyi will stil open his big mouth to ask for 2k so sent item dats is worth less dan 5k down to akure with truck already bound for akure from alaba what won't cost up to 1k? So sad dat Victor and elena can't employ enough pple to take care of customer complaints and also leave all clearing to ifeanyi with check mating his excesses...

@CVM My username is SolomonSojay in case u want to proof me wrong check my order history and let me send all d screenshot I have from years back+my mail to you about the whole issue last year which u obviously ignored as always. Anyways, gone are those days....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by daroseconcepts: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
solomonsojay:
ChristVicmall! Hmmmm! See I have stopped using them all together since last year, after my a bad personal experience with them.
After I place order for just one kg goods n they for no reason had to divide and send it 2times, making me pay 1kg for each and after I stil discovered my good was not complete.
There were the one owning me yet they stil send me text that am owning then every morning for the past 1years but never bothered about my goods that was incomplete.
Am not here so spoil ur biz or name o (which I obviously can not do as i am a biz person too) but its was so painfull because after the goods were delayed n splitted I hard to refund the total money to my client who wanted and has paid for the items and I stil couldn't get the complete good couple with the fact that CVM stil send me a text everyday dat I owe them N130 (imagine) Ifeanyi will stil open his big mouth to ask for 2k so sent item dats is worth less dan 5k down to akure with truck already bound for akure from alaba what won't cost up to 1k? So sad dat Victor and elena can't employ enough pple to take care of customer complaints and also leave all clearing to ifeanyi with check mating his excesses...
@CVM My username is SolomonSojay in case u want to proof me wrong check my order history and let me send all d screenshot I have from years back+my mail to you about the whole issue last year which u obviously ignored as always. Anyways, gone are those days....

Bro, so who do u use now?. You can inbox me details. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
daroseconcepts:

Bro, so who do u use now?. You can inbox me details. Thanks

Sent me a private mail + ur user name here smiley check my signature for contacts.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
solomonsojay:

Please kindly share details. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mobsync:

Hello! paid 14010 into my Chrisvic account today for my last shipping. Please fund my account as soon as possible because I am sending my bro to your Alaba office tomorrow to collect my items.

After collecting it, I would inform you so that you can deactivate my account. I don't have Victor's Whatsapp no and I don't want to have it since he would also be ignoring me just like you do.

My username is Moshbakare and I have filled the form on your site.
Ok. Your account will be deactivated. You will receive a message from Victor for final conclusion

Fogman:
@ Chrisvicmall, please kindly update me with the status of my orders. Thanks. Fogman
You will be receiving sms or email before the end of today.
Dazzled:
@cvm..it seems u guys easily reply public messages than whatsapp msgs which is private. plss I need reply on my goods status, it has being on "currently processing" status since last week thursday and my expected date of delivery is today 16/02/2014 which have not received any message or call on it. Effective communication is essential in any business which I encourage u guys to work on . My user name is Bedazzled.

Dazzled:

You ve spoken well but what will u say abt all the whatsapp msgs left for Elena. I will send Elena messages,she will be online n refuse to reply or even read it. Maybe she has forgetten that whatsapp always register ones presence online or keep a record of ones activity.
What is pissing me off in this whole delay ish is dat if d coy is facing some challenges, chrisvic mall shld let us know than to let some one regret doing biz with them.
Have bn doing biz with them for long n they re reliable but they ve very poor customer service. Even right now, none of them can attend to the complains placed here but they all log in to read n ignore it.
Its well with chrisvic mall. All I want is my goods cos if they care less about their clients, I cherish mine.

You will be receiving an sms or email for pickup today. The main reason there hasn't been much communication is because of the Chinese vacation. Please check your whatsapp history again, I mean the one you sent to Elena (+8613760808690 or +8613472845181) and if you have sent before 8th of February and receive no reply, copy the screenshot and send to Victor's Whatsapp and ask for "compensation". It is likely that it was sent after 8th of February. Since the vacation started, things hasn't been the same because people handling things are on vacation and keeping update with everything and getting the right information might not be as usual. After the vacation, for any inquiry regarding orders, please contact Elena through her whatsapp or call between 2a.m-11a.m Nigeria time after Chinese vacation. On most cases she will reply during working hour except on Sundays or after 11a.m Nigeria time. You can also contact Duke (Not now but after vacation).

cooltony09:
CVM,
I placed the orders last month( a wristwatch and headset). I'm yet to get any response about the details of the stuffs I ordered.
I paid with PayPal ($66) and Elena confirmed the goods was shipped on the 3rd of this month. Yet I'm yet to get any update from you guys. I've been sending messages on whatsapp, no reply.
The only message I get was that I owed you #2100.I even overpaid and you are the one that is owing me like $3-5.
Please fix the situation before I contact PayPal for a full refund of my money from you guys. I even paid for express delivery, yet I don't understand what's going on.
I think you're now a shadow of yourself. I'm so sure NIPOST would have delivered by now if I'd used NIPOST.
Username-cooltony
cooltony09:
CVM,
Username-cooltony

Please check your order again. You placed order on 30th (2 orders). On one you said express and on another you said Normal shipping. If you check the order, you will notice that one for express was canceled. ( I don't know the reason for the cancellation.Elena or Duke can explain). But the normal shipping was sent. From the date of sending , you are suppose to receive it on Saturday last week. You will receive a sms or email today for collection.
Regarding over charging you, please check your deduction history. You were never over charged. When you were paying through paypal, the exchange rate is there and also the percentage deduction is there. Please cross check again
solomonsojay:

You might think that we are intentionally dividing but it wasn't what you think. If we fail to ship the item, when it is not complete, it is likely that you might also be hear saying that we delay. If we send the one we receive, you also will say that we did it intentionally. For your account to read that you are owing and you still receive the goods, it is either that Victor or Elena ask for the goods to be release to you, or that you paid that you made the payment but didn't fill the payment notification.

As for Ifeanyi "Opening his big mouth", you can simply close it for him by calling any of the pickup delivery companies in Lagos and cross check their prices and choose the one that you think is ok. Business is always open for negotiation.

daroseconcepts:
Wow! To think I was about to place an order worth about $4000. Chrisvicmall, please make sure all issues are addressed. I am quite surprised, because I used chrisvic before with no hassles. Anyway, chrisvicmall, I will go ahead and place that order after the current chinese holiday. Please give me the assurance here, that I will not experience unnecessary delay and headache. Lets take mine as a case study and track the progress here.
Thanks
All business will resume from 28th. Officially China vacation will be over on 25th but business might be slow until 1st. By then, there will be updates on how we operate. I will advice that you hold on until then.

faisalcan:
Thanks for your support. We do appreciate
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chrisvicmall, thanks for this info. Will be expectant
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ Cvm, have not gotten any call concerning my goods as u wrote earlier that I should expect a call by yesterday 23/2/15 from ifeanyi, instead he said my goods are not in the goods he got as at yesterday and he is expecting another batch. Pls, do help me to resolve this.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dazzled:
@ Cvm, have not gotten any call concerning my goods as u wrote earlier that I should expect a call by yesterday 23/2/15 from ifeanyi, instead he said my goods are not in the goods he got as at yesterday and he is expecting another batch. Pls, do help me to resolve this.

Same here. Please kindly let us know what is going on. Was told my items was not among those cleared yesterday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Had a chat with Victor n he helped to confirm my goods in lag and also got a message from Rose to come for collection of my goods. So for those yet to receive their goods, am sure u will get a text from Cvm soon. Tnx victor for d chat up today.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dazzled:
Had a chat with Victor n he helped to confirm my goods in lag and also got a message from Rose to come for collection of my goods. So for those yet to receive their goods, am sure u will get a text from Cvm soon. Tnx victor for d chat up today.

Same here, received an sms from Rose for pick up at CVM Ikeja.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Omola2ulv: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello, pls I want any chrisvicmall agent available to reply me. I deposit in to my account since friday last week and is not yet reflected on my account till now I'm posting. My account mail omola2ulv@yahoo.com . Pls I want to know what the problem is.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Items received this afternoon. Many thanks CVM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Omola2ulv: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls I don't know if chrisvicmall logistic company is still real cause I deposit to my account through bank deposit and I have fill the payment notification form but the deposit is yet to reflect on my account and is more than two weeks now. Pls I want to know if this company is close down cause I also try to chat with there representative in china yesterday about this issue but no response till now. Pls can someone tell me if this company has turn scam.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omola2ulv:
Pls I don't know if chrisvicmall logistic company is still real cause I deposit to my account through bank deposit and I have fill the payment notification form but the deposit is yet to reflect on my account and is more than two weeks now. Pls I want to know if this company is close down cause I also try to chat with there representative in china yesterday about this issue but no response till now. Pls can someone tell me if this company has turn scam.

They are REAL!The last 2 week was China new year holiday and they were off work. They will resume tomorrow.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Sweetmarriage: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
I want to use chrismall service, as a beginer. Is it advisible? Any other good agent that can help me purchase something there in china, and send it here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.