Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191940 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
@cvm i just sent a link to u.should i wait for ur responce or go ahead with the payment and order placement?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
I was glancing around the net and read that goods worth more than$ 200 will attract customs,hope I doesn't apply to cvm?cuz I'm planning going beyond that amount
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2015
bush4ker:
@cvm i just sent a link to u.should i wait for ur responce or go ahead with the payment and order placement?
bush4ker:
I was glancing around the net and read that goods worth more than$ 200 will attract customs,hope I doesn't apply to cvm?cuz I'm planning going beyond that amount
No it doesn't apply to CVM. You can purchase any amount of goods even $10billions or even ship 10billion kg and no extra fee will be charge. The weight charge remains the same
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks for the prompt responce
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls cvm am a little confused here,I sent a link to ur mail so the final reply I got was that when my goods reach lagos one of ur agent will call me to arrange local shipping cuz I stay outside lagos but I hv not filled the order placement form ,pls should I go ahead and fill the order placement form?and do I need to include the product link dia?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
And I got a mail from cvm saying that they will add the product I'm requesting to ur website so that I can buy from dia,what does that mean pls?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
The product is free shipping and according to cvm before one could use the free shipping option the goods must worth atleast $10,but I don't want the free shipping Is it possible to just ignore the free shipping option and use normal shipping method?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dmail(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2015
@Chrisvicmal, Good morning, pls I am not getting any update on my ordered goods and Elena told me it has been shipped out. But I haven't received any update from Chrisvicmal. I am just confused and I really want to know the status of my Items. Here is the tracking number 2015041510128535 and NY username is stylez. Thanks in advance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dmail(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
@Chrisvicmal, Good morning, pls I am not getting any update on my ordered goods and Elena told me it has been shipped out. But I haven't received any update from Chrisvicmal. I am just confused and I really want to know the status of my Items. Here is the tracking number 2015041510128535 and my username is stylez. Thanks in advance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
how much will you charge me if I'm shipping 40kg goods via sea?.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kobomart: 7:35am On May 02, 2015
Happy new month.

Think China shipping= CVM
ThinK Intra country logistics= Kobomart.

Cheers!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2015
Hello, Please kindly update me with the status of my order # 2015042305079933.and 2015042708599341.Taking too long to process and no feedback from CVM even after multiple whatsapp msgs.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
Fogman:
Hello, Please kindly update me with the status of my order # 2015042305079933.and 2015042708599341.Taking too long to process and no feedback from CVM even after multiple whatsapp msgs.

Same with me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Intelligence: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
edited
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 5:50am On May 10, 2015
It is high time you guys expand to U.S.A too. there is a vacuum in U.S.A shipping that only you guys can fill, i am sick of having to use shippers that can nofeven perform half as much as u guys
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 12:27pm On May 10, 2015
What a service from Chrisvicmall. Guys are clocking weeks without reply from you guys.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:53am On May 11, 2015
pheleix:
Kindly give me quotaion for this item
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Real-MPPT-30A-24V-Solar-Charge-controller-30amps-24VDC-MPPT-Solar-regulator-solar-system/507842_1691549381.html

Item Price: $119
Shipping Price: $40
Service charge: $8
Subtotal: $167
In naira : 37575naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:02am On May 11, 2015
einsteino:
It is high time you guys expand to U.S.A too. there is a vacuum in U.S.A shipping that only you guys can fill, i am sick of having to use shippers that can nofeven perform half as much as u guys

One of the major challenge in this business is finding partner that can be able to give you update,follow up cases regarding shipping, especially when you are not in the same geographical area. We will open up USA purchase and shipping the moment we find partner(s) who is ready to walk the walk otherwise it might end up a mess.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

One of the major challenge in this business is finding partner that can be able to give you update,follow up cases regarding shipping, especially when you are not in the same geographical area. We will open up USA purchase and shipping the moment we find partner(s) who is ready to walk the walk otherwise it might end up a mess.

that's true, i pray you find one soon.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 9:59am On May 14, 2015
what is going on with my order, you claim processing has been completed since 8th of may and till date i havent recieved my goods. you are not replying my messages. This is my order number 2015050522437468 this is meant to be an express shipping 2-3days as written on your website
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:30am On May 16, 2015
puntmaniac:
what is going on with my order, you claim processing has been completed since 8th of may and till date i havent recieved my goods. you are not replying my messages. This is my order number 2015050522437468 this is meant to be an express shipping 2-3days as written on your website
Please chat with Elena on her Whatsapp and ask about this.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by evergreen9: 5:58pm On May 19, 2015
Hello, I placed this complaint earlier on with CVM and no one seems to be interested in looking into this situation, so I have decided to create a thread here:

I sent an item to CVM address in Guangzhou, The item was actually a polo shirt. I was supposed to buy some more items and send to CVM's address. I didn't place an order for this item to be shipped to Lagos BUT to my greatest surprise the item was shipped to Lagos and the next thing I know I received a call saying my charge is 4,000 and that my item is also gathering demurrage charges. This is absurd and I cannot pay the said amount for a single pair of shirt that doesn't even weigh 1/4 kg not to talk of demurrage charges for an item that I clearly didn't ask to be shipped yet. This issue must be addressed.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
cvm is ok ,why u can ask question or talk to them in public
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Stella42(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
Hello chrisvicmall, sent an email to you as regard having your contact, got no reply, its over a week now. Kindly send it to my email preferably whatsapp number. stellaisaac850@yahoo.com.
I'll be waiting. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:20pm On May 21, 2015
evergreen9:
Hello, I placed this complaint earlier on with CVM and no one seems to be interested in looking into this situation, so I have decided to create a thread here:

I sent an item to CVM address in Guangzhou, The item was actually a polo shirt. I was supposed to buy some more items and send to CVM's address. I didn't place an order for this item to be shipped to Lagos BUT to my greatest surprise the item was shipped to Lagos and the next thing I know I received a call saying my charge is 4,000 and that my item is also gathering demurrage charges. This is absurd and I cannot pay the said amount for a single pair of shirt that doesn't even weigh 1/4 kg not to talk of demurrage charges for an item that I clearly didn't ask to be shipped yet. This issue must be addressed.
Hope you have finalize with us?

Stella42:
Hello chrisvicmall, sent an email to you as regard having your contact, got no reply, its over a week now. Kindly send it to my email preferably whatsapp number. stellaisaac850@yahoo.com.
I'll be waiting. Thanks
Which email address did you send to please? We have check but no email from stellaisaac850@yahoo.com. Please resend it. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 3:05pm On May 21, 2015
hello cmv i want to buy on 1688 ,send to me your detail of payment and every required thing to jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 3:06pm On May 21, 2015
i sent msg to elena she didt reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Realtym(f): 4:16pm On May 21, 2015
Hello Chrisvicmall. I placed my order on your website and received a message that I was due to pay N5400 as shipping fee. I have since made that payment since yesterday. I also received an email saying my payment has been received and updated. So, what next? Because I was under the impression that I was to receive my order today. Plz respond ASAP. tnx
Username is: JoieJoie
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 11:23pm On May 21, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Please chat with Elena on her Whatsapp and ask about this.
Well she claimed i will recieve my goods on Moday 4days ago, I am yet to recieve it. plus I am being over charged for shipping an item not up to 1kg, item cost is $90, shipping unpaid is $20 local shipping $16 total required money for shipping the item is $36, I wonder why am being asked to pay local shipping money, when your agent in port harcourt told me you ship directly to ph, n i need not worry about local shipping levy, I wonder what kinda express shipping is thiz, 21days after processing still havent recieved my goods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.