Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191928 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
i made a withdrawal of 11700 on the 19/04/2016, i want the withdrawal to be cancel and move back to my cvm account
And i want you to rectify this order 15090718159896 that wasnt purchased,but the money was deducted from my account,so as to enable me use the money to purchase another product.ezex
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2016
morning cvm,i have placed this order since last week and i havent gotten any info on it 1604211353,please start work on it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2016
ezex:
morning cvm,i have placed this order since last week and i havent gotten any info on it 1604211353,please start work on it

This post was made 6days ago and the poster is yet to get a response. Chrisvicmall has obviously not changed their inefficient customer response and feedback. Make i carry my business go another shipping agent, i no get strength to dey call Elena and Victor pass as i dey take call my mama
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:00am On May 03, 2016
@odimbannamdi

This order you are quoting has already been processed, we have also received it in our office and from look of things, it has already been shipped. A post here not replied doesn't mean that it is not being worked on.
Thanks for your concern
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bonitical: 2:36am On May 06, 2016
cvm pls give me a quotation on dis link;- https://detail.1688.com/offer/529551634491.html?spm=0.0.0.0.xpbYad with all charges inclusive,its urgent...thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:34pm On May 06, 2016
bonitical:
cvm pls give me a quotation on dis link;- https://detail.1688.com/offer/529551634491.html?spm=0.0.0.0.xpbYad with all charges inclusive,its urgent...thanks

1.) Click on the "Dashboard" on the top hand corner of the page,
2.) When the Dashboard opens, by your right hand side, you will see "Place New Order" , click on it and place the order. Once you enter the correct information, the system will calculate the amount you need to pay. Place the order and then make sure you pay into our account. within 1 - 5hours so that we can process your orders.
If you have any question, let us know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 4:41am On May 07, 2016
Chrisvicmall:

1.) Click on the "Dashboard" on the top hand corner of the page,
2.) When the Dashboard opens, by your right hand side, you will see "Place New Order" , click on it and place the order. Once you enter the correct information, the system will calculate the amount you need to pay. Place the order and then make sure you pay into our account. within 1 - 5hours so that we can process your orders.
If you have any question, let us know
Do u ship from US ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bonitical: 7:49am On May 09, 2016
Chrisvicmall please the price of the product i am
ordering for on 1688.com is 950.RMB which is equivalent to 28,500naira using
(1 RMD=30naira),but what i am
seeing on your site is 50,632naira
(1$=325),which is one the high side.
please i will love to pay in RMB(28,500).
then for the other charges(shipping fees inclusive) i will pay
in dollars @(1$=325naira).. so
i will love to ask if you will transact that
way as mentioned above? thanks.eargly awaiting
your reply b4 i pay in.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by xmile: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
I want to place an order from Jos and i have being trying to contact your company to ask a few question and also at least communicate with the company reps as its my first time using their service, but i have not gotten any responses from you.

some of my questions:
1. if i place an order from 1688.com today using express delivery when will i get it. (I live in Jos)

2. is there any other added cost apart from the one that has been stated on the order, if there is what is it (please give me complete details)

3. I hope your company will help me verify the authenticity of the products i wish to purchase.

4. I need a contact that answers, that i can always reach in this process since i cant come physically to your office in Ikeja. I dont want to be stranded after payment.

Please reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello cvm, for somedays now, i placed this order, uptill thismoment you people havent done anything on it, the seller contacted you guys but nothing. What is happening 1608133342
I used express shipping. Uptill now, no update from you people
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2016
ezex:
Hello cvm, for somedays now, i placed this order, uptill thismoment you people havent done anything on it, the seller contacted you guys but nothing. What is happening 1608133342
I used express shipping. Uptill now, no update from you people

We will cross check during working out. Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chrisvicmall:

We will cross check during working out. Sorry for the inconveniences
ok then thanks,please send it asap when you get it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bobosam50: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please can you tell me what's going on? Elena in china office is not picking my call talkless of replying my messages on whatsapp, it's been three weeks now. Yet I have not received the phone I ordered for, here is the tracking 4972160806 Chrisvic sent to me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by softsoul22(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi All,

I'm using this medium to showcase my business to those who are willing to dive into this golden opportunities! Since the recession of the naira, exportation is becoming a major threshold, I'm a professional custom licensed agent in Tincan Island port Apapa, for all your export/documentations need contact for fast cargo clearing.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile:+2348122648651
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by oluwafemi89(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Chrisvicmall;

Good morning..

Please I want to order through triweekly;

How do I do that? Urgently

Whatsapp: 08125754333
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Bodunde001: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
on the 23 of august around 07:59 i made a 7000 thousand naira withdraw from my chrisvicmall account (cc doyinbedinod) which i was notify through gmail that i will receive it between 1-2weeks, then later on the 28 of august i message you people to cancel the withdraw that i change my mind to use the money to buy goods, now am having outstanding balance #3502, when my #7000 is hanging somewhere, and you people did not do anything about it instead you keep on disturbing my gmail with message of me owing you people #3502, i have been contacting you people for the past few days not a single response about it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Aquariann: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ Chrisvicmall Please can you explain the diffences (delivery duration) in your various shipping fees to Nigeria?
i.e Express Shipping, Tri-weekly shipping, Normal Shipping and Local delivery.
Thanks in Advance
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by vinefaust: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
I have been trying to access cvm website since last night to no avail. What is wrong? I am yet to get a confirmation for the payment notification i made yesterday. Is the site under maintenance?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rodgers: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi Chrisvicmall, your services nowadays are becoming unreliable. I find it hard to trust you guys anymore. You seems to be only interested in collecting money and when it is time to deliver or give a refund, you are nowhere to be found.

You have a live chat on your site but most times the Tom guy avoids chatting because he seems to have run out of idea on the next lie to tell. Also your team also refuses to respond to emails. This is not how to run a business. You will end up sending your image and people will eventually loose trust in you.

I have used your services in the past and it was okay, but not anymore. You can check my username "babalegba" on your site and I am sure you will understand my frustration as regards the series of emails I have sent.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chrisvicmall services has always been abysmally poor right from the days of Elena and Victor!! They never respond to calls or emails. They just leave you in the dark for weeks on end! I gave up on them a long time. I didnt even know i still follow their thread
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer cash on delivery(0-3kg) across the country to most locations. Operation base is from Lagos.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kenax: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello, I must at this time register my disappointment in the way and manner you guys operate; I may need to go on social media to let the whole world know about your company way of handling peoples goods. I Transferred 155 dollars to your company to help purchase some routers from the following company which you purchased and was shipped to you for over a week ago. I am suppriced that your company for some reasons unknown to me has not shipped the goods out of China till date, I may have to address this my own way if i don’t hear from you today.
Kindly check the attached document to find the shipping details from the company i bought the goods from and has been shipped to you and i am aware that you have received it too..\\r\\n\\r\\nFollowing is the shipping details to your company: shipped by SHUNFENG, tracking number: 934431053176 , sent on 14.Oct. and they received on 15. Oct. our company name in chinese is 领佳物联, contact person: vivian , contact Number: 15878810314\\r\\n\\r\\nThe destination of the goods is:\\r\\nName: Kennedy Adibeli, Address: No 5 Off NTA Road Asaba Delta state now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ujuslims(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2016
What country will I input when shopping on Aliexpress and I want to send my goods to Aliexpress Chinese address.
I noticed that China is not listed on the list of countries on Aliexpress website.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Chrisvicmall services has always been abysmally poor right from the days of Elena and Victor!! They never respond to calls or emails. They just leave you in the dark for weeks on end! I gave up on them a long time. I didnt even know i still follow their thread
they neva reply,i know them right from the days of nisibor procurement.if u want heart attack just patronize cvm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm surprised Chrisvicmall is still alive. Still plagued with the same complaints for years. Damned logistics company.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by xcuggsm(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Mobsync:
I'm surprised Chrisvicmall is still alive. Still plagued with the same complaints for years. Damned logistics company.

I guess the company is being run by Chinese robots?

I ordered some items from China through them in September 2016 and was not informed of the arrival of my consignment in Lagos until the seller informed me that they have long taken delivery in China.

I got in touch with Chrisvicmall's office on Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos - and they confirmed they had my items. I then took delivery in October.

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME IF I TELL YOU THAT CHRISVICMALL HAS BEEN SENDING ME EMAILS CALCULATING DEMURRAGE FOR THE ITEMS UP TILL TODAY? AND THIS IS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO THEM DEMANDING FOR A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THEY WRONGLY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

This is the message I have been getting in my email every 3 days

Dear Xcuggs
Your account shows that you are owing Chrisvicmall the sum of 0.00dollar. We will appreciate if you can pay within the next two days.
If you think that this is a mistake, please notify us immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Chrisvicmall Team

The guys in the Ikeja office hardly know what is happening in the company as it is being run from China by Chinese men.

Is this company turning out to be a scam or is it just a failure of internal processes?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
xcuggsm:

I guess the company is being run by Chinese robots?

I ordered some items from China through them in September 2016 and was not informed of the arrival of my consignment in Lagos until the seller informed me that they have long taken delivery in China.

I got in touch with Chrisvicmall's office on Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos - and they confirmed they had my items. I then took delivery in October.

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME IF I TELL YOU THAT CHRISVICMALL HAS BEEN SENDING ME EMAILS CALCULATING DEMURRAGE FOR THE ITEMS UP TILL TODAY? AND THIS IS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO THEM DEMANDING FOR A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THEY WRONGLY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

This is the message I have been getting in my email every 3 days

Dear Xcuggs
Your account shows that you are owing Chrisvicmall the sum of 0.00dollar. We will appreciate if you can pay within the next two days.
If you think that this is a mistake, please notify us immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Chrisvicmall Team

The guys in the Ikeja office hardly know what is happening in the company as it is being run from China by Chinese men.

Is this company turning out to be a scam or is it just a failure of internal processes?

The company is useless than useless. I just pity those who keep patronizing them.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tbliss22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mobsync:

The company is useless than useless. I just pity those who keep patronizing them.

Please I need a reliable chinese shipping company asap.... Please which one is reliable now and thank God I saw comments on this thread, I would have placed my goods in the hands of chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2017
@xcuggsm

Your account has been corrected. For the double charge you mentioned, please cross check again. It is not double charge. It has a different order number. Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2017
tbliss22:

Please I need a reliable chinese shipping company asap.... Please which one is reliable now and thank God I saw comments on this thread, I would have placed my goods in the hands of chrisvicmall

I've been out for the shipping business for a while, so I cannot really say. But then, I used Noni Kings after I ported away from Chrisvic.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
I recommend Specuit air cargo. They have a nairaland thread operated by a guy called Bizbloke.

You will never regret it

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Chinese Spring Festival Holiday starts from 21st of January 2017 to 5th of February 2017. As a result of this, our last Normal Shipping will be on 20th of January. The next normal shipping will be after the Chinese vacation which is on 10th of February 2017.

Processing of orders will still be going on but please note that most suppliers will be on holiday and local shipping companies will not be working. This means that the speed at which we receive your product will diminish to some extend.

Moreover, we will start accepting Bitcoin. This means that you can recharge your Chrisvicmall account with Bitcoin. For more information on what Bitcoin is all about, please visit https://bitcoin.org/en/

For customers from Ghana, after Chinese New Year, we will be shipping directly from China to Ghana. We will provide our Ghana information like bank account number and address for easy pickup and payment.

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you and your love ones a Blissful Spring Festival

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.