Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191961 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2015
yokus:
Goodmorning, i have been trying to reach Elena, Tom and Duke since lastweek Thursday, they are not picking their calls or replying whatsapp messages. My suppliers have already delivered, i am trying to confirm reciept and give directives but they are not replying.

What time of the day did you try to contact us. Between 3a.m-11:30a.m Nigeria time, Monday - Saturday there is always someone available on Chrisvicmall website Live Chat. If Elena or Victor is not replying your whatsapp during this time, check the website and someone will be there to answer you.

@ esthybam
Your order shows that it was 2 months ago. When did you receive this item? Did you send email to us about this issue or chat with any of our online customer service on Chrisvicmall website? If you haven't done yet please do so that we can cross check
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ahamzat(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Good day,
i purchase a goods from aliexpress and CVM is to handle the shipping. I have place the order but i dont see any display of the sum of my shipping fee or where to pay for it.
Is it when the goods get to Lagos that i will pay or what?? Because i dont want delay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Atunny(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello,Rony from saralovelyhome sent my items through r company ,av been tracking it and it has arrived in your office in Lagos, Nigeria no message or anything has been sent to notify me,how will I get my items as I don't know r address in Lagos.

Can d items be sent down to Ibadan. How much is my cost.
U can contact me on
aanuolu2002@yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ori12: 1:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Please my people ,can somebody honestly tell me if cvm is still good for procurement and shipping up till now ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Ori12:
Please my people ,can somebody honestly tell me if cvm is still good for procurement and shipping up till now ?
I used them about two weeks ago,they didn't do badly.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mzice: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
My first time of posting here and i just had to bcus cvm has frustrated my life,
i wd hate to have issues wth ur ikeja office,
u charge 5$ for service fee even upto 20suppliers..
i placed an order and i was told some sellers whr offline, nikky in particular asked me to resend d link, whc i did, how come i am being charged extra 5$ for sendn the same links, this did not happen once but 3times, 15$ in total,
i have tried my best to contact elena, she reads and nvr replies, even when she is online, victor wd nvr read his msgs,i stay awake till 3am just to chat with sm1, ur live chat via ur website wasnt useful either, i called your naija office and explaind , i was told it wd b rectified ti ll now nthng, sent several mails, i only recvd 1 mail from nikky,
you guys can send me mails of how much i am owing but cant rectify the simple fault, i dnt know if i am d only person, this keeps re-occuring.
I am saying this bcus if i dnt get answers frm cvm, i wd deduct 15$ and pay the bal into ur acct. I know my acct shld be green bfre cvm wd release my goods to me, thats why i am complaing now o, i wont dash cvm my 15$( 3,570). Ur ikeja office wont find it funny oo..

iswear!!!

Cvm try and be patient with sellers, 3links i
posted in my order, cvm updated offline, meanwhile i watched a frnd place his order from that same seller.

Contact me via my whatsapp-08170033655
user name is - ucheedokpa.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by modath(f): 4:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Hello,

I want to buy about 600g of weave from Aliexpress, i have identified the vendor already...

How do i pay for & receive it through CVM?

Fees & procedures? Thanks

*NB*

Even though the post above mine is telling a story about your service, i am assuming it is a regrettable error which is not the NORM..

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by deeswagger: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Chrisvicmall's customer service is the worst i have seen so far, you write available between 9am to 5pm chinese time... And here i am waking up 4am Nigerian time to send a message and the so called customer care agent wont even bother to read your mail... You send mails to them, and they dont bother replying you... You leave instructions, they ignore... You even go to the extent of pleading and still it falls on deaf ears... I placed an order (express) from two different sellers, why must you wait for the second seller when it was specifically called express... If the second order doesnt come days after the first, must the first still remain unattended to? I think the main problem is the company is short staffed which shouldnt be so... I hope to see an improvement in the nearest future... And sack Elena if she isn't capable.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
U have a mail cvm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thepathoma(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Chrisvicmall please send me my parcels by Express. It's been over 4 days now. What is happening, why the delay? My customers are shouting already. Please send me the message that my goods have arrived in Lagos. I am thepathoma.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2015
This is taken too long when are you getting the goods from the custom officer my customers are really angry at me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blackprowler: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
On Chrisvicmall site on my phone, I was looking to know how much local shipping to Ibadan would cost for 2.5kg of goods since these people would not answer me. Lo and behold, I clicked just one invoice for local shipping from an old transaction and they promptly deducted about 2000 naira and even told me thank you!
Since I've been trying to get them refund my money or do the local shipping if the money isn't much. They've been ignoring me and playing me around. My username is Osi. I need my goods lying down in Lagos. Ifeanyi, Elena pls give me my money and arrange my shipping to Ibadan if it will not cost an arm and a leg
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blackprowler: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2015
People, see the screenshot of my conversation with someone who claims to be Elena. You can EASILY see the Nigerian disease in that person.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blackprowler: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Lastly this. This is how Chrisvicmall relates to customers. Instead of the thing to use his account he uses Elena's account. I can smell Nigerian attitude from a mile away and we don't know how it affects us. I will get my friend pick it up and send to me by NIPOST for less than 2000 naira

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by winetapper: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmn how come They have access to your bank account?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
winetapper:
Hmmn how come They have access to your bank account?

ode
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by winetapper: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
ojialo:
ode
Thank you but please explain I want to learn
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by smallvilletolu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
hello have been trying ur number since last week thursday wen my goods with order no 15112707455742 the goods is meant to be shipped down to Owo in Ondo state and u guys have deducted the local shippin fee from my account
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by smallvilletolu(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2015
smallvilletolu:
hello have been trying ur number since last week thursday wen my goods with order no 15112707455742 the goods is meant to be shipped down to Owo in Ondo state and u guys have deducted the local shippin fee from my account
just getting my goods. my rating for you guys is just 6/10
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gerald01: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Please i just ordered some goods but have no ideas how to pay.
can someone help please,the company accept either bank transfer or by western union/money gram.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by abafetch: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Chrisvicmall .. We want to order a product from china alibaba... I ave ment d seller.... How do i go about it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
I think CVM is out of business, I messaged them four days in a row...Made an order and needed them to help ship down here,they kept reading my messages without delivering a response and I even placed calls a few times,they didn't answer my call.
The previous time I used them also,it took almost 8 days to get my goods here. They're no longer as credible as they used to be.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by timmy2409(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hello CVM admin,
(Username: Verbaltim)
I am unable to make an order with my account because I keep getting redirected to the home page. I made a complaint to your office via Whatsapp two days ago and was told that the issue would be resolved ASAP. I'm yet to hear back since then, and the issue persists. I already have items mailed to your address, and would like to place an order so I can receive them ASAP. Please do look into this issue ASAP. Happy New Year
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Emizy: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hi chrisvicmall, can you kindly give me an update of what is happening with my goods? its over two weeks now since it has gotten to Nigeria yes it has not been delivered to me. Here is the tracking number - 2015120608001335. please tell mi whats going on because my customers are getting angry.
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0delivery.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by superfemo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is there any reason why my items are still yet too be shipped, I made an order placement no. 1512241558 with three sellers it was updated on 28 December 2015, and changed to one seller, all three items with tracking number 518025623420, 118864390829, 1901302939458, has been delivered before 4th January 2016 seen then my items hasn't been shipped, I sent watsapp to Elaine and also email, none was replaced, can i know why the delay.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mrlekan07034617: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hello guys please I'm about to use the service of chrisvicmall for lifting an urgent package from china by 2mao and its gona be strictly by EXPRESS SHIPPING.

Please for those that use them consistently, how has their service been especially on EXPRESS SHIPPING platform

Please I need response asap...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:
Hello guys please I'm about to use the service of chrisvicmall for lifting an urgent package from china by 2mao and its gona be strictly by EXPRESS SHIPPING.

Please for those that use them consistently, how has their service been especially on EXPRESS SHIPPING platform

Please I need response asap...

Previously, Me planetuzor can vouch for them. But not anymore... I don't knw if you have alternative oo, but save the heart attack....

Since september have made a Purchase and Buy order.. till now its not been effected..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by superfemo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
superfemo:
Is there any reason why my items are still yet too be shipped, I made an order placement no. 1512241558 with three sellers it was updated on 28 December 2015, and changed to one seller, all three items with tracking number 518025623420, 118864390829, 1901302939458, has been delivered before 4th January 2016 seen then my items hasn't been shipped, I sent watsapp to Elaine and also email, none was replaced, can i know why the delay.

It has been resolved, and I have collected my items
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.