Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191737 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
@Yokus,
We would appreciate if you can tell us your username so that we will know who we are replying to. We searched for Yokus but there is no username like that.

Username is Yokusus
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Debeloved87(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hello chrisvicmall
The tab you help me purchase from China some months ago is a bit faulty, some parts of it are no longer responding to touch. Do you guys have a service center in lagos, i went to your ikeja office where I collected the tab but I was told you are no longer there, is there any way you can help.... And also I will like to purchase a solid powerful video camera for shooting movies or video music... Pls kindly give me a link to anyone you might suggest especially on ebay or possibly aliexpress... Thanks am awaiting your reply... Quote me to reply my post. Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by elebiola(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please does chrisvicmall deliver to your house or you go pick from their office? Do you pay any other form of charges?
Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by maxibrainz: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
I am very disappointed with your company Chrisvicmall, worst shipping company I have ever used, you guys shipped my goods on the 26th of last month, I used normal shipping and till now I have not received my goods, just giving one story to another, you guys ain't coordinated you call one person he tells you a different story, you call another person he tells you something different, my goods got to Lagos on the 7th of this month according to your claims, you told me there were some custom issues, that it would be cleared later, till now my goods have not been cleared, I am just totally disappointed with you guys, I ordered some printer cartridges bought from Alibaba and sent to your company
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sorted out thanks. Just wondering when the normal shipping i did early month will be ready for pick up
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Debeloved87:
Hello chrisvicmall
The tab you help me purchase from China some months ago is a bit faulty, some parts of it are no longer responding to touch. Do you guys have a service center in lagos, i went to your ikeja office where I collected the tab but I was told you are no longer there, is there any way you can help.... And also I will like to purchase a solid powerful video camera for shooting movies or video music... Pls kindly give me a link to anyone you might suggest especially on ebay or possibly aliexpress... Thanks am awaiting your reply... Quote me to reply my post. Thanks.
We would suggest looking for a local repairer to fix it for you. We do not have a service center that fix tablets. Regarding powerful camera, you can go for iphone 6
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
elebiola:
Please does chrisvicmall deliver to your house or you go pick from their office? Do you pay any other form of charges?
Thank you
If you are in Lagos, home delivery is possible but you are require to pay for it. Contact Nigeria branch for more information
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
maxibrainz:
I am very disappointed with your company Chrisvicmall, worst shipping company I have ever used, you guys shipped my goods on the 26th of last month, I used normal shipping and till now I have not received my goods, just giving one story to another, you guys ain't coordinated you call one person he tells you a different story, you call another person he tells you something different, my goods got to Lagos on the 7th of this month according to your claims, you told me there were some custom issues, that it would be cleared later, till now my goods have not been cleared, I am just totally disappointed with you guys, I ordered some printer cartridges bought from Alibaba and sent to your company

Like you were told, Nahco issue causes the whole delay. You were not being told different stories. You were only told that we are expecting the goods any day. You were told that NAHCO issue is the cause and since it is over, clearance won't be speedy because their issue stop clearance for almost three weeks and our goods are not the only goods at the place before they close down.

Chrisvicmall doesn't own NAHCO and we cannot tell them how to do their job. We would really appreciate if you can work down from your house to NAHCO office tomorrow and tell them to clear thing immediately. At least you won't only be doing us good, but also thousands of Nigerians who have been affected in one way or the other due to this issue.

The most important here is patience. You are not alone in it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
yokus:
Sorted out thanks. Just wondering when the normal shipping i did early month will be ready for pick up
Once it is out, you will be called. Thanks for your patience
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adwexky(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello Chrisvicmall
do you ship battery-related goods or package for express shipment?
Chrisvicmall:

If you have paid the supplier with paypal, you don't have to worry much because paypal can still help you in collecting your money back. Regarding how we can check the product for you, keep in touch with Duke. Once he confirm that he has received the item, ask him to snap pictures and send to you through Whatsapp.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by RealXanto: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2014
And what's all the talks on NACHO issues about anyway? I don't know, so if anyone would be good to reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Debeloved87(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

We would suggest looking for a local repairer to fix it for you. We do not have a service center that fix tablets. Regarding powerful camera, you can go for iphone 6
ok.....but i am not talking of phone camera for videoing, i am talking of standard video camera for shooting movies,if you have any link, give me.thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SLOVFO(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
I need your services Chrisvicmall

I ordered some sample of goods from a Chinese company and I am required to pay in yuan into their account in China.
I wonder if you can help with that including the shipping down to Nigeria?
The invoice was actually raised with the address and name of another logistics company. But the logistics company is not responsive enough.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Mojo Way Agency Nigeria Limited is a Customs Licenced Clearing and Forwarding, Container Groupage, Shipping and Logistics company providing an efficient, comprehensive and personal service to clients in the industrial, commercial, maritime and consumer sectors. Mojo Way Agency Nigeria Limited strives to pursue impeccable standards of integrity, and is committed to providing the highest possible levels of service to its clients through our unrivalled managerial skills accompanied by our many years of experience in the field of shipping, clearing and forwarding.

In its bid to maintain a comprehensive yet specialized service, the company is prepared to continually update and expand its services, offering clients immediate access to the most advanced methods in the field of cargo movement, by calling on the combined resources of its close association with leading overseas forwarders.

Management and staff remain unequivocally committed to achieving these goals and providing customers with the services they require. We can also boast of having established partners, agencies and branches nationwide. Vast knowledge of geographic nooks and crannies of Nigeria is an added advantage while considering to go into business with us. Moving forward is embedded in our DNA it is shared by our staffs and ultimately inspired by our clients.

For more info call : +234 8097904664
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone, and complements of the season. This is to inform you all that we close for the year on Friday, 26th December to resume on the 5th day of January, 2015.

We at IBL appreciate you all... Thanks

Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jnrbona: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sme data available. Sms recharge pin or transfer via share and sell to 08039147922. I will get back to you in less than 2mins. MTN only! 1gb @ 1300 2Gb @2300
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adwexky(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Why Chrisvicmall, so silent on pressing issues?
RealXanto:
And what's all the talks on NACHO issues about anyway? I don't know, so if anyone would be good to reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by RealXanto: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Hi chrisvicmall. I need your services. Please reply for me to be sure you are available before I proceed with my request. That's because you've not been active on this page lately.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
RealXanto:
Hi chrisvicmall. I need your services. Please reply for me to be sure you are available before I proceed with my request. That's because you've not been active on this page lately.
Good day RealXanto,
Contact Victor through whatsapp on +8615021388040. Send whatsapp between 6am-12p.m Nigeria time. You can also contact Elena through her Whatsapp on +8613472845181.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blackprowler: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chrisvicmall is not a good service anymore. I won't reveal who I am and am glad they can't stop this comment. My only hope now is that I get my goods from them safely. I shall begin a search for alternatives
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by JumzeesSkincar(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
CHRISVICMALL are now a FRAUDSTER , you place Orders, they won't deliver them, they don't responds to emails, they don't answer your messages on Whatspp, you call they won't answer your phone calls.
All of them VICTOR, ELENA, DUKE, and the ones in Nigeria Ifeanyi. By the Time I arrest Ifeanyi and close down their shop, they will know am very very serious....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Pearl007(f): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
jumzee i thot it was just me they did there madness with , such an irresponsible company . They will ignore u and not deliver ur item , collect ur money and not credit ur account . it took me confisticating a clients goods frOM IFEANYI for me to b sorted . victor and elena will ignore yet u will c them online . not to talk of that criminal ifeanyi . ive had my own fair share of drama from that company berra wash ur hands of them ones u collect ur goods .
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
blackprowler:
Chrisvicmall is not a good service anymore. I won't reveal who I am and am glad they can't stop this comment. My only hope now is that I get my goods from them safely. I shall begin a search for alternatives

We believe that your goods might be among the Normal Shipping which was delayed for some time now as a result of issues in Nigeria clearances sector (NAHCO/custom). We are sorry about that. We are sorry to say that there are some times beyond our control in this importation business. It is our responsibility to make sure that your goods was deliver on time however for unforeseen circumstances that has to do with flight delay, crisis, or issue at clearance sector e.g NAHCO, we are sorry to say that we have limited control. This is because we don't run NAHCO nor are they associated with us. Anything that happens in Nahco not only affected us but also affected all incoming goods within the country.

By tomorrow, most goods will be out and hopefully yours will be among them. Since you didn't set your name, we cannot give the answer if yours is there or not.

JumzeesSkincar:
CHRISVICMALL are now a FRAUDSTER , you place Orders, they won't deliver them, they don't responds to emails, they don't answer your messages on Whatspp, you call they won't answer your phone calls.
All of them VICTOR, ELENA, DUKE, and the ones in Nigeria Ifeanyi. By the Time I arrest Ifeanyi and close down their shop, they will know am very very serious....

You said you placed orders and we didn't deliver nor replied your emails meanwhile your orders shows that we gave you update that your goods have reach our China office. You can confirm it by logging into your order history. We might not have answered your calls if you have called before 3am Nigeria time or after 11a.m Nigeria time Monday through Saturday. Our working hour is 2a.m-11a.m Nigeria time. Your calls might also not be answer if you are calling on Sundays. When calling China, we highly recommend that you call ELENA (+8613472845181). During working hours, Elena has more chances of answering your call than Victor while Victor has more chances of replying your Whatsapp. Not that Elena won't reply your Whatsapp or Victor won't pick your calls but it has to due with the type of work each of them is doing.

Emails are replied 1hour-48hours except on holidays. Although we replied reply through Whatsapps, it is not our official means of communication. This is because there might be a lot of messages to be replied, and sooner or later, either you or someone else might start feeling ignored. We will keep trying to reply Whatsapps on time but email and calls remain the official means of communication.
Please if you are not receiving order updates, add our email to your email address book to avoid it from ending in your spasm box.

Pearl007:
jumzee i thot it was just me they did there madness with , such an irresponsible company . They will ignore u and not deliver ur item , collect ur money and not credit ur account . it took me confisticating a clients goods frOM IFEANYI for me to b sorted . victor and elena will ignore yet u will c them online . not to talk of that criminal ifeanyi . ive had my own fair share of drama from that company berra wash ur hands of them ones u collect ur goods .
Good of you to call Ifeanyi criminal. If he has stick to the company's policy and refused to collect cash payment from the person you sent to pick your goods, he wouldn't have received this name from you. When your picker came for goods, he wants to pay in cash but ifeanyi said no, but your collector beg him to collect the cash because it will save him time which he accepted thereby ignoring the company policy.

We believe Ifeanyi will now prefer being called a heartless person if he has refuse collecting cash than being called a criminal for going against the company policy by collecting cash from your parcel collect. After you made the cash payment, you didn't fill the payment notification immediately which debt message being sent to you. When you notify Victor about it, he told you that he will look into it.
Issues like this are one of the many reasons we do not support cash payment. Your parcel collector gave you another customer's goods which was entrusted to him for delivery because your account has not been credited and you think he did the right thing, even going as far as calling Ifeanyi a criminal because he was trying to save your collector the time of going to the bank and coming back again. We have nothing to say but Thank You and goodluck to you and your new shipper.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by murphyimport(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
JUST RECIEVED MY PACKAGE FROM CHRISVICMALL SINCE PLACING MY ORDER SINCE DECEMBER 6TH,YOU GUY CHARGE ME FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING.YOU HAVE TO REFUND MY ACCOUNT .USERNAME IS MURPHY
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:02am On Jan 15, 2015
murphyimport:
JUST RECIEVED MY PACKAGE FROM CHRISVICMALL SINCE PLACING MY ORDER SINCE DECEMBER 6TH,YOU GUY CHARGE ME FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING.YOU HAVE TO REFUND MY ACCOUNT .USERNAME IS MURPHY

Did you send email to us about it? If you havent done it, please do so that the person in charge will cross check.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Pearl007(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
VICTOR CANT SAY HE WASNT NOTIFIED , I CALLED BOTH ELENA AND VICTOR FOR 2 WEEKS , THEY WLD IGNORE UR CALL , SENT WATS APP MESSAGES ,SENT EMAILS , AND SENT IN A PAYMENT NOTIFICATION HE IGNORED . A PAYMENT NOTIFICATION WAS SENT IMMEDIATELY IFEANYI RECEIVED THE MONEY AND THAT WASNT THE 1ST TIME THAT WAS HAPPENING . BARELY 5 MINUTES AFTER I SEIZED THERE GOODS VICTOR STARTED CALLING , PRIOR TO THAT TIME HE IGNORED WHICH IS HIS FIELD OF EXPERTISE . @ MUPHY I PRAY U GET A REFUND I HAD ITEMS DELAYED FOR ALMOST 1 MTH WITH CVM AND THE NEVER REFUNDED ME TILL TOMORROW , I LITERALLY WAS ON THERE CASE FOR 2WEEKS CONSISTENTLY YET I IGNORED THERE EXCESSES AND STILL KEPT ON TRANSACTING . CVM HAVE NO WORK ETHICS PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Chrisvicmall:

We believe that your goods might be among the Normal Shipping which was delayed for some time now as a result of issues in Nigeria clearances sector (NAHCO/custom). We are sorry about that. We are sorry to say that there are some times beyond our control in this importation business. It is our responsibility to make sure that your goods was deliver on time however for unforeseen circumstances that has to do with flight delay, crisis, or issue at clearance sector e.g NAHCO, we are sorry to say that we have limited control. This is because we don't run NAHCO nor are they associated with us. Anything that happens in Nahco not only affected us but also affected all incoming goods within the country.

By tomorrow, most goods will be out and hopefully yours will be among them. Since you didn't set your name, we cannot give the answer if yours is there or not.

You said you placed orders and we didn't deliver nor replied your emails meanwhile your orders shows that we gave you update that your goods have reach our China office. You can confirm it by logging into your order history. We might not have answered your calls if you have called before 3am Nigeria time or after 11a.m Nigeria time Monday through Saturday. Our working hour is 2a.m-11a.m Nigeria time. Your calls might also not be answer if you are calling on Sundays. When calling China, we highly recommend that you call ELENA (+8613472845181). During working hours, Elena has more chances of answering your call than Victor while Victor has more chances of replying your Whatsapp. Not that Elena won't reply your Whatsapp or Victor won't pick your calls but it has to due with the type of work each of them is doing.

Emails are replied 1hour-48hours except on holidays. Although we replied reply through Whatsapps, it is not our official means of communication. This is because there might be a lot of messages to be replied, and sooner or later, either you or someone else might start feeling ignored. We will keep trying to reply Whatsapps on time but email and calls remain the official means of communication.
Please if you are not receiving order updates, add our email to your email address book to avoid it from ending in your spasm box.

Good of you to call Ifeanyi criminal. If he has stick to the company's policy and refused to collect cash payment from the person you sent to pick your goods, he wouldn't have received this name from you. When your picker came for goods, he wants to pay in cash but ifeanyi said no, but your collector beg him to collect the cash because it will save him time which he accepted thereby ignoring the company policy.

We believe Ifeanyi will now prefer being called a heartless person if he has refuse collecting cash than being called a criminal for going against the company policy by collecting cash from your parcel collect. After you made the cash payment, you didn't fill the payment notification immediately which debt message being sent to you. When you notify Victor about it, he told you that he will look into it.
Issues like this are one of the many reasons we do not support cash payment. Your parcel collector gave you another customer's goods which was entrusted to him for delivery because your account has not been credited and you think he did the right thing, even going as far as calling Ifeanyi a criminal because he was trying to save your collector the time of going to the bank and coming back again. We have nothing to say but Thank You and goodluck to you and your new shipper.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by elipec01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please am new in this bizz, I'll like to use ur service, but the challenge I have is that am in port harcourt. What is the cost to ship to my location and how long will it take.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
elipec01:
Please am new in this bizz, I'll like to use ur service, but the challenge I have is that am in port harcourt. What is the cost to ship to my location and how long will it take.
The cost of shipping from Lagos to your destination depends on the weight of goods. On average, a product of 1-5kg will cost between 2000-3500. Please note that it is only the shipping from Lagos to PH not shipping from China to Lagos. If you have any question, send email to us at info@chrisvicmall.com because we don't always check here
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jayant007: 4:19am On Jan 17, 2015
we major in the chemical cargo or dangerous cargo transport from China.

Jayant_huang@tw-log.com
www.tw-log.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chrisvicmall or whatever you call yourself, if not for the fact that I have used you before, I would have started calling you a scammer. Your service is poor and very unreliable, to say the least. Your customer service is zero and nothing to write home about.

I ordered some items from 1688.com via Chrisvicmall and up till date I don't have an update on my goods. The shipping cost has not even been sent to me. I sent several messages (via email, phone and whatsapp) and you refused to reply. All I get from you everyday is one nonsense mail telling me I owe you 1,500.

I even called you this morning and the best you could do was to cut my call and after that, you refused to pick. The last two times I used your super-unreliable service my goods were delayed, one up to four weeks.

The first time, you blamed it on Hong Kong crises. The second time, you blamed it on Nahco and made me lose my target market (i.e. university students). Up till now, I have not even sold one third of the powerbanks I imported.

And now, you have started again. Messages, you no longer reply. Calls; you cut and refuse to pick. Then my goods would start arriving at the end of February and you would tell me it is Nigerian elections that caused the delay.

Please and please, i am sick and tired of incompetence and unreliability. You cannot be using your shoddy services to delay my own life. Send me my shipping fee, ship my goods and let the both of us end our relationship, FOR LIFE.

Sent by Moshbakare.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mobsync(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
maxibrainz:

blackprowler:

JumzeesSkincar:

Pearl007:

These are just few of the complaints on this page. This alone shows that I am not the only person complaining about this super-useless God-damned shipping company called Chrisvicmall.

Let my goods not arrive before elections and you would see what would happen. sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.