Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191739 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by daisy1(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please I repeat, do not use Chrisvicmall to do anything, do not pay your suppliers with them or do shipping. These people are just very disorganized.

Let me break it down for you.
Once you pay, prepare to go through the torture of not hearing from them, they will not answer your calls, messages, so practically you will be in the dark. Do not even bother calling their lagos office, those ones can't help you. They will tell you to call their China office. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. Zero customer service, Imagine calling MTN about something wrong on your Mtn line and they tell you they can't help you... how ridiculous does it sound!! If they can't answer your questions, who do they expect you to meet. You will develop high blood pressure from not knowing what is going on.

Now this is the crazy part, they decide on their own to ship your parcel in bits without informing you that extra money will be collected at the point of receipt. After paying for the shipment of your goods. They will tell you are owing them some money.

Do business with them at your own peril. I am speaking from experience. I am no troll and I will provide all my evidence once my phone is repaired ( whatsapp messages, bank payment). I am typing this from a PC .

Run away from them, read all their post and see complaints of other people. Please read it. Do business with them at your own peril

Search through nairaland here, you will even see people who ship for as low as N2,200 per kg. That Chrisvicmall charges 12dollars for.

Run!! Run!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
daisy1:
Please I repeat, do not use Chrisvicmall to do anything, do not pay your suppliers with them or do shipping. These people are just very disorganized.

Let me break it down for you.
Once you pay, prepare to go through the torture of not hearing from them, they will not answer your calls, messages, so practically you will be in the dark. Do not even bother calling their lagos office, those ones can't help you. They will tell you to call their China office. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. Zero customer service, Imagine calling MTN about something wrong on your Mtn line and they tell you they can't help you... how ridiculous does it sound!! If they can't answer your questions, who do they expect you to meet. You will develop high blood pressure from not knowing what is going on.

Now this is the crazy part, they decide on their own to ship your parcel in bits without informing you that extra money will be collected at the point of receipt. After paying for the shipment of your goods. They will tell you are owing them some money.

Do business with them at your own peril. I am speaking from experience. I am no troll and I will provide all my evidence once my phone is repaired ( whatsapp messages, bank payment). I am typing this from a PC .

Run away from them, read all their post and see complaints of other people. Please read it. Do business with them at your own peril

Search through nairaland here, you will even see people who ship for as low as N2,200 per kg. That Chrisvicmall charges 12dollars for.

Run!! Run!!
have you used those that charges #2200?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by johnmay007: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello, I've been trying to contact you guys for days ,you don't even pick your calls...anyway I want to know if you shipp packages that are less than one kg..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by techcloud(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2017
Worst customer care. Worst system. Please if you don't want frustration.

Run away from these people. I'll always recommend Bizbloke.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PropertyAsset: 8:50am On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by techcloud(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2017
This is the worst Courier company ever.

Save yourself from frustration. Don't ever ever patronise CVM.

Since last week Friday. I don't even know where my order is.

And the one in Lagos. I have paid for the shipping and local shipping fee, yet no show. I'm regretting using them now self.

And the worst of all. They don't reply messages or calls.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by techcloud(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Chrisvicmall,

Where are my packages

I placed this order since on the 5th of May. Even the client I ordered it for has vex finished. Since I paid for both the purchase and shipping, i haven't heard from you guys. My seller told me she shipped the following day she got payment which was on the 6th of May. Yet I haven't heard anything from you guys.

I have called tire, send message tire yet no response.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by techcloud(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
Chrisvicmall,

This is the second order i placed on your website. The good has been in your office in Lagos for the past one week now. I have paid for the local shipping too for the same time yet no response. And none of your customer care agent is responding to calls and messages.

The order is showing delivered on my profile. Delivered to who? Which customer received the good?

I'm really and totally regretting using your company.
Please do something please.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by superfemo(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2017
I want to make a complaint with order number 1704256958 i picked up this package on the 8th of May 2017 and i paid cash, i was told my account will be updated, but what i have been receiving is demurrage fee, i sent an email and whatsapp messages no responds, check your records i have paid for the order, am not owing.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ayinlaolola: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
hello I don't think cvm have time for their customers because I deposit 50000# to there bank account and they credit my cvm account with 50# since then I have been messaging them they do not reply me and I don't even see their chart icon on their site again I don't understand why they do me like this pls help me beg them to credit my account or return my money because I don't think their service is OK for me pls Nigerians helped me pledge cvm to credit my account with my exact money

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2017
This guys are the bomb.

Chrismacville

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amInigerian: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Chrisvicmall:
Chinese Spring Festival Holiday starts from 21st of January 2017 to 5th of February 2017. As a result of this, our last Normal Shipping will be on 20th of January. The next normal shipping will be after the Chinese vacation which is on 10th of February 2017.

Processing of orders will still be going on but please note that most suppliers will be on holiday and local shipping companies will not be working. This means that the speed at which we receive your product will diminish to some extend.

Moreover, we will start accepting Bitcoin. This means that you can recharge your Chrisvicmall account with Bitcoin. For more information on what Bitcoin is all about, please visit https://bitcoin.org/en/

For customers from Ghana, after Chinese New Year, we will be shipping directly from China to Ghana. We will provide our Ghana information like bank account number and address for easy pickup and payment.

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you and your love ones a Blissful Spring Festival

Since the 5th of June, I made a withdrawal request and you guys have not fulfilled it. Why?

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amInigerian: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2017
amInigerian:

Since the 5th of June, I made a withdrawal request and you guys have not fulfilled it. Why?
I HAVE TALKED TO ELENA IN CHINA. AT A POINT, SHE STOPPED REPLYING ME.

SENT AN EMAIL.

USED THE WEBSITE'S CONTACT US SERVICE.

WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE?

I HAVE NOT REALLY HAD PROBLEMS WITH DEPOSITING MONEY WITH CVM BEFORE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM WITHDRAWING AND THIS IS WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amInigerian: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2017
amInigerian:

I HAVE TALKED TO ELENA IN CHINA. AT A POINT, SHE STOPPED REPLYING ME.

SENT AN EMAIL.

USED THE WEBSITE'S CONTACT US SERVICE.

WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE?

I HAVE NOT REALLY HAD PROBLEMS WITH DEPOSITING MONEY WITH CVM BEFORE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM WITHDRAWING AND THIS IS WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING
Please, take a good look at the dates in the screenshot

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amInigerian: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2017
amInigerian:

Please, take a good look at the dates in the screenshot
THIS IS THEM CONFIRMING MY ORDER. SCREENSHOT BELOW:

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NJPot(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Chrisvicmall, may your souls rest in peace. You people are dead. So you better close down your useless website so that people will know that u guys are out of business. May God punish you people. Scammers. Seun please delete every thing chrisvic from nairaland. They are no longer in business. infact, they are now fraud stars.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mactoni91(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
They frustrated me some years back... I thought they would have changed. Once you pay them, they stop replying your mails, sms and calls. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purestone(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Friends please help me I need a loan of 250k to start up a business I will pay back in 6 months time with my land as a collateral, am based in im based in imo state, here's my email sharonpurestone@gmail.com .com tnx
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
NJPot:
Chrisvicmall, may your souls rest in peace. You people are dead. So you better close down your useless website so that people will know that u guys are out of business. May God punish you people. Scammers. Seun please delete every thing chrisvic from nairaland. They are no longer in business. infact, they are now fraud stars.

Giving us the details of how you were scammed will go a long way in solving your problem. What you said is like someone walking into Nairaland and drop a line like "NJpot is a scammer and a product of mistake", without any prove of doing business with you, without evening telling you the issue he/she has with you, etc. Do you think the person is Normal?

purestone:
Friends please help me I need a loan of 250k to start up a business I will pay back in 6 months time with my land as a collateral, am based in im based in imo state, here's my email sharonpurestone@gmail.com .com tnx

We would recommend going to the bank for the loan.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ekowo: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chrisvicmall, I've been trying to do business with you guys but no response. I've sent several messages both email and Whatsaap but no reply. Is it that you guys are too busy or you don't need new customers anymore?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2017
ekowo:
Chrisvicmall, I've been trying to do business with you guys but no response. I've sent several messages both email and Whatsaap but no reply. Is it that you guys are too busy or you don't need new customers anymore?

So, with all these complaints from disgruntled customers on this thread, u still want to do business with them.

I wish u goodluck
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NJPot(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Chrisvicmall:

Giving us the details of how you were scammed will go a long way in solving your problem. What you said is like someone walking into Nairaland and drop a line like "NJpot is a scammer and a product of mistake", without any prove of doing business with you, without evening telling you the issue he/she has with you, etc. Do you think the person is Normal?

Ok. I have sent the below message to u guys many times and you refuse to reply. I even called and you pretended not to understand. After paying for a microsoft surface RT charger since last year May, and you guys said it has been delivered while you did not send anything to me.

"My user name is My full names are I ordered and paid for RT surface charger last year and I am sure it must have arrived Lagos. The order number is 1606283757. Pls who do I contact to help me send the charger to me through way bill."
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:06am On Jul 12, 2017
ekowo:

Sorry about that. We recommend that you reach us between 9:30a.m to 5:30p.m China time which is 2:30a.m to 10:30a.m Nigeria time. Starting from this week Friday, we will be closing down Whatsapp and email replies and build on what we called "In House" reply. By this we mean that we will only communicate with customers through Chrisvicmall online livechat or through customer message drop on the website.

What is your username?

NJPot:

Ok. I have sent the below message to u guys many times and you refuse to reply. I even called and you pretended not to understand. After paying for a microsoft surface RT charger since last year May, and you guys said it has been delivered while you did not send anything to me.

"My user name is chuqudy. My full names are Chukwudi Onyeneho. I ordered and paid for RT surface charger last year and I am sure it must have arrived Lagos. The order number is 1606283757. Pls who do I contact to help me send the charger to me through way bill."

We are surprise to hear that this order has not been collected. According to the order you provide, it was order of last year and it was shipped to Nigeria on the 5th of July which should be available for collection on the 7th of July.

Didn't you receive message for pickup. The reason for asking is because the system record shows that both email and sms was sent.
Below is the record

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NJPot(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Chrisvicmall:

Sorry about that. We recommend that you reach us between 9:30a.m to 5:30p.m China time which is 2:30a.m to 10:30a.m Nigeria time. Starting from this week Friday, we will be closing down Whatsapp and email replies and build on what we called "In House" reply. By this we mean that we will only communicate with customers through Chrisvicmall online livechat or through customer message drop on the website.

What is your username?

We are surprise to hear that this order has not been collected. According to the order you provide, it was order of last year and it was shipped to Nigeria on the 5th of July which should be available for collection on the 7th of July.

Didn't you receive message for pickup. The reason for asking is because the system record shows that both email and sms was sent.
Below is the record

I got no sms or email for pick up. I am based in Imo and the first time I bought some items through Chrisvic, it was sent to me through a transport company from Lagos to Owerri and I was called on the phone to pick up the items in the park.

But this recent one, no notification, no call and my messages were not attended to. Instead, the website showed that the items have been received while I received nothing.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
@NJPot,
You will be called between 10a.m to 1p.m today to sort things out. Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dear Chrisvicmall customers and potential customers,

Please accept our sincere apology on behalf of our company. We are very sorry and we accept responsibility for everything that might have come up.We also apologize for your experience with our customer services representatives which was below expectation both in Nigeria and China. We understand your frustration about our inadequate feedback at the accurate time; In this regard we regret that we have not met customers expectations in the past which is exactly the opposite of what we pride ourselves in.
We value our customer and understand how important they are. In view of this we have upgraded our system for the betterment of our extreme and valuable customers.

For enquries and complaint, please do not hesitate to contact any of our customer care number on

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NJPot(m): 4:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Chrisvicmall:
Dear Chrisvicmall customers and potential customers,

Please accept our sincere apology on behalf of our company. We are very sorry and we accept responsibility for everything that might have come up.We also apologize for your experience with our customer services representatives which was below expectation both in Nigeria and China. We understand your frustration about our inadequate feedback at the accurate time; In this regard we regret that we have not met customers expectations in the past which is exactly the opposite of what we pride ourselves in.
We value our customer and understand how important they are. In view of this we have upgraded our system for the betterment of our extreme and valuable customers.

For enquries and complaint, please do not hesitate to contact any of our customer care number on

Thanks.

"My user name is My full
names are I ordered
and paid for RT surface charger last year.
The order number is 1606283757.
I have also paid for it's transport to Imo. Pls help me send the item to me through any transport coming from Lagos to Owerri. Pls.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2017
NJPot:

"My user name is chuqudy. My full
names are Chukwudi Onyeneho. I ordered
and paid for RT surface charger last year.
The order number is 1606283757.
I have also paid for it's transport to Imo. Pls help me send the item to me through any transport coming from Lagos to Owerri. Pls.

Did you contact Nigeria office. The last time Nigeria office confirm that they have concluded with you. When you made the payment did you call them for arrangements of shipping?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NJPot(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Chrisvicmall:

Did you contact Nigeria office. The last time Nigeria office confirm that they have concluded with you. When you made the payment did you call them for arrangements of shipping?

I have paid for everything and have contacted Lagos office many times. I have also paid for shiping. I am yet to receive the item.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by babaloke: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good afternoon,
please I placed an order for some items on ur site on Thursday and am yet to get any feedback concerning shipment. I only got mail in respect of purchase. The order number is 1708037197.

2017-08-04 06:00:01
Order Processing Update
Seller 2 of 1708037197 has been processed. Please check your email for more information 2017-08-04 03:18:57
Order Processing Update
Seller 1 of 1708037197 has been processed. Please check your email for more information 2017-08-04 03:15:23
Order Placed Successfully. Thank you
Order Number : 1708037197
Estimate Processing Date : Saturday Aug 5th 2017
Order Type : Purchase and Shipping
Shipping Method : Express Shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NJPot(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chrisvicmall:

Item finally received thanks very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.