Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day (17293 Views)

Duplicate Your DOS, Win 3.1,95,98,me Harddisks By Cloning Them / Open Source Universal Harddisk Image Cloning Tools For Pcs (4.1MB in size) / Phone Data Extraction(deleted Call Log, Text Messages And Sim Id Cloning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by verbes123: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
So, cloning is the next thing yahoo boys are into.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
I have 1 question. How do you get people to give you 5million through a fake profile of a governor? Either the story is not entirely true or we have some people walking around with no brains.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
I thought the facebook company had the capability to recognize and remove duplicate accounts. Wait a second, I want to call Mark Zuckerberg. He must answer to this. Brb.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Gentleken: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is Technological Negativity.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
I hope they wont clone my nairaland account grin
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by HezronLorraine(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pipsland78: Clone me and I'm gonna wreck your life by hacking the living daylight outta you.
both ur post and signature got my ribs cracking.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Emmysteve(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles: In order to safeguard one self and to avoid becoming a victim, one should be wary of the amount of personal information shared on FB, NL, google + .... etc

PS: na wa for some of the comments .... the long article will be quoted only to post 2-3 words - smh
so annoying.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by PapaFejiro: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
DJDOLA: Its now high time I leave facebook so dat I can face my book
I love this. Me too. I m damn tired of it, NEBOSH exam around the corner.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Quads: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
PapaFejiro: I love this. Me too. I m damn tired of it, NEBOSH exam around the corner.

Thought NEBOSH was written last week
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by badesco(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thanks for this useful info.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Quads:

Thought NEBOSH was written last week

Nairalanders no go kee person!
Badt mouth dem too much for this place...
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: both ur post and signature got my ribs cracking.
lol
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by critique101(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Its happening to me now.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by PHAYOL81: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
@bbpreye
Check d authorz biography properly,itz Patience Jonathan.I read d book N realise I wasted a gud lot on my english teacher.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by PHAYOL81: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
@bbpreye
Check d authorz biography properly,itz Patience Jonathan.I read d book N realised I wasted a gud lot on my english teacher.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by clemmonce(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Jerry-jat:

Welcome to My Hood....
These are people that need to be ban not people that speak their mind on certain issues... quoting the world article just to say nothing sensible.. The Mods i tire for una the way i tire for naija politicians
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by shakur1234(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
bbpreye.:

please what is facebook?
yeah that true I keep getting friend request notification from my existing friends.am sure this is fraud.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by ezme(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
It is just a bug,nothing you should worry about.
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Adrenaline123(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
every thing you do on facebook is being recorded and saved; chats, pic, updates, location, friends both available and deleted. Incase you commited an offence or an international culprit or wanted person dem go grab you. Gbam!
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by COOLDK(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowboy:
Really appalling! Blame it on the high level of unemployment and hunger in the land. Some people will go to any extent to defraud their fellow citizens. Whats the need for fb anyways? A site that has ended many relationships. Close down fb I say!

I suspect u are a victim of the relationships fb have spoilt. grin grin ,D
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by uche77zero(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
For All of una wey no give me money for real life. if u like go give those hackers for Facebook na ur toru. IT's ur concern
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by kristonium(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

please what is facebook?

A facebook is a three legged mammal found mostly in Tahiti!

Just hope this definition will suffice?
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Godwinpius: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Guys i am confuse o, i don't no wat to say, i keep wondering how some idoit got my gmail acount and telling some rubish talk, dat she is 4rm senegal his father was killed in the war dat she has $5.2million dollars watin even make me laugh she said i should send her my account no. I laugh and laugh i told her dat how many mugus dey their family...
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by Sabotage4700(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
thank God my name is not the common type, so they can keep cloning their lives......
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by teepcee(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Adedayo516: So, you quoted the whole post to write this?!.........How you take escape for where them chain you
lmmmaaoo!!!!
Re: Beware, Facebook Cloning Now The Order Of The Day by albacete(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2013
And facebook sent me a message that someone in US accessed/tried to access my account and that i should change my password if i am not d person, which i promptly did.

Off topic: y would someone send a friend request to u without having a profile pix and without a mutual friend? No be BOT be dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Computer Gurus: How To Format "sata" Hard Disk In Laptop / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive / HP Pavilion DM4 (500gb/4gb, Corei5) UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.