Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West (19439 Views)

Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife / Photos: Kim, Kanye And North West Step Out In Style At Paris Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ok. Kaidence Dunda W
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by addicted268(f): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
shocked just when I thought I've heard it all!welcome to the world baby kaidence donda!! cheesy
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
From the sound of the name you will understand they went through enough disagreement before they came up with it... The K Ritual

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by tpia5: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
gboss4sure: From the sound of the name you will understand they went through enough disagreement before they came up with it... The K Ritual

yes, the names are all AA, wouldnt expect kim to be comfortable with that.

when they're ready, they'll let us know if those are the baby's names or not.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
lol, its just hard to imagine. . . they had better air that in their episode angry
Br3nd4:

grin grin grin grin grin You be winch shocked shocked shocked
omoikhefue: we don hear, alert me when it time to feed on kaidences' placenta. thats abt the only thing im interested in!
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by obi123: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
it means rhythm and i think its a beautiful name

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Inik(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
peppy luv: Na wa o, if u had read nd summarised like this in schl u wud hav graduated with a 1stclass! wonder when u Pple wud stop this ur illuminati fake and cooked up gist!Queen of heaven indeed Mtchewwwwwwwww
How do you know i didn't graduate with a first class degree in university? cheesy By the way thanks for quoting me as this helps spread the message to a wider audience. I have seen your profile picture and i like what i see there, i wouldn't mind joining the illuminati for a week if it would guarantee me a roll in the haystack with your lower appendages wink wink

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by supaeagles(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kslib:
I'm sure your son will be very happy to know that the only legacy his dad left for him is the hip of another person's child..**just kidding***
Chei, una don finish me oh .... grin

jaybel: U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ no talk say make your get fame nd marry am.You dey talk say make the boy dey look her.Abeg no limit the boy future ooo
Even if mama Kim go gree make the daughter marry my son, papa kanye go gree?? .... besides I want my son to marry fine Akwa Ibom girl wink
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by creativemusic: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
and sooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think Donda is Kanye's mother's name right?

Well, maybe they spelled Candace differently so she could have a 'K' name.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
shocked my lower what Ewu awusa,isi nna gi
Inik:
How do you know i didn't graduate with a first class degree in university? cheesy By the way thanks for quoting me as this helps spread the message to a wider audience. I have seen your profile picture and i like what i see there, i wouldn't mind joining the illuminati for a week if it would guarantee me a roll in the haystack with your lower appendages wink wink
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Adanyebe(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
ONLY A BRAINLESS DAD WOULD GIVE THE NAME OF HER TO BE DONDA.... SHE MIGHT END UP BEING A DUNNDi or olodo

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by faith722003: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
great
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Inik(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
peppy luv: shocked my lower what Ewu awusa,isi nna gi
Unfortunately i can't get what you are saying so i'll take my leave

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by matrixx(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
tj-dj:
it shows the de KAIDENCE in the naming system in America & the WEST ern world in general, dem DONDA craze!!!!
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Lordave: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
I thought they said the child would be called North West.

Why did they change their mind, or were they afraid of Boko Haram and OPC?

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by kokoye(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Inik: The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of the illuminati sect is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music to all parts of the globe. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.

Here we go.........................................

bet..bros, this your theory too long o..it hurts even the 'all seeing eye'

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Chregor(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Illuminatically transfigured heck of a child with a bargaining constructed name.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by KA24DETT(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chregor: Illuminatically transfigured heck of a child with a bargaining constructed name.
i think thats a little far fetched .
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by coputa(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do you knw your governors and president children's name...seek after what is relevant.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by donwilz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Inik: The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of the illuminati sect is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music to all parts of the globe. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.
He's obviously kidding. I think its a reply to someone's suggestion of starting illuminati's theories in relation to West's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Ichel: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ole udi nonsense name di ihe a, ehn? Kanya(e) wats dis, u r changing d family old way of naming. U shuld name her Tanznie(a), Ethiopie(a),Zambie(a), or Sudane. Momma wont b happy wit dis

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Inik(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
kokoye:

Here we go.........................................

bet..bros, this your theory too long o..it hurts even the 'all seeing eye'
tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by CATCHYBLOGGER: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
ritux:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You watch clinic matters right!

No be small thing grin
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013

Stop being a fool..Donda is Kanye's late mama name..West is apparently the surname and kaidence is a combination of Kanye and Kim's name...d dence came from confidence or so..
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by nolio(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tut dey agreed to name d baby khrist. Was it cos it wasnt a gal
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by koolJ1(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Donda? Dondada? Lady donda-da? Do they listen to nigerian music? Dr Sid and Don baba J don preempt them oh. Chei!
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by FBIolalusi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2013

Another illuminati conspiracy theorist. How on earth do we reason in this country....... information is meant to imform us not to deform us. My friend, do wake up frm this illusion and understand the facts u proclaim is false.
Last time I checked. .. membership is only by birth. How on earth will a mason become an illuminati? ?
You have 5mins to answer that ?
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Pdizzle(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
richkid
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Policewoman(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
aND SO?
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
KK n Kanye West's baby ws born on 15/06/2013, much earlier than expected so as to achieve d desired result. In oda words, 1+5=6, 0+6=6, 2+0+1+3=6, there u hv 666. Anti-Christ on d loose...may God SOS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) / Mr Ideal Nigeria - Emmanuel Umoh Acquires New Car As Birthday Gift / Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.