Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Bba 3: Naija Needs A Male Participant! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bba 3: Naija Needs A Male Participant! (1074 Views)

Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male. / Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bba 3: Naija Needs A Male Participant! by obiem(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2008
It's here again! one of the most controversial shows on tv. Yes controversy cos it raised questions the last time about the selection process. As a nigerian, i would have loved to see ofunneka win she would have but for the selection process which i tink worked in her favour until the last day. Richard won yes on what criteria? For being frolicking with Tatiana, cheating on his wife before the african public? Ofu many said was the maid of the house yes i think it was her own strategy since she had no affair in the house but for the wild kiss she and richard had. I have come to conclude that maybe we might need a male contestant this time since the female nearly did it, but didnt , let's see how far a guy will go.
Re: Bba 3: Naija Needs A Male Participant! by okwabayi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Who knows where Bayo is? Did the guy fall into oblivion? I hope he's not dead o.
Yes, many males after and we got winners of the show. Nigeria has the most winners of the competition. It made bad belle countries pull out of supporting our reps.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Jon / Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies / Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.