Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. (12073 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by PrinceNoneyDav: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls who knows dis school Afaha inang sce. Skul ikot idem udo, onna. Eket zone....hw is the environment and local govt
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Dinocarex(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Una don reach camp aiidy? When I'm planning to leave Ibadan on Tuesday. Kai!! #BANS
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Adegbem01(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
ademijuwonlo:

Lord,i thank u 4 safe journey.
Please can you give me direction on how you got to the camp from osogbo... Have a program at that same camp tomorrow Wednesday and I never no how to move... Thanks urgent reply will be much appreciated
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by U1(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2016
I don't know if this comes early or late. You should have no problem locating the NYSC camp at all. Once you arrive in Uyo, just ask for where to get transport to the camp at Nsit Atai. I think you can grab a cab from the Plaza area, if I remember well. Just ask.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Raintaker(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Adegbem01:

Please can you give me direction on how you got to the camp from osogbo... Have a program at that same camp tomorrow Wednesday and I never no how to move... Thanks urgent reply will be much appreciated
Hello, were you able to move from Osogbo to Akwa Ibom?
If so, how did you move pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? / A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. / Corpers Lodge In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.