Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,556 members, 7,770,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos (35814 Views)

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State / A New Baby Born With The Holy Quran / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by khalling2008: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos  

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1163451_quran_jpg019e805d5aa8672a43ce461cd1680775[/img]

Residents from various parts of Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, have been coming to catch a glimpse of a baby allegedly born with a miniature Quran at 9, Oguntade Street, Shasha area of the state.

Incidents like these are scientifically impossible, but residents of the area say it is true even though some of them confessed that they did not see the baby clutching the miniature Quran, the holy book of the Muslims. They were only told about it.

It took efforts for P.M.NEWS reporters to gain access into the one-room apartment of the baby’s parents as a result of the crowd that took over the place.

The mother of the baby, Kabirat Lamidi, a 32-year old hairstylist, said right from the conception of the baby, she had been sick.

She said when the baby refused to come out after 11 months, she went for a scan where it was shown that she had an object in the womb with the baby.

The Ede, Osun State indigene who said she had been married for 10 years, said she was shocked to discover that few seconds after the baby was delivered, she pushed out a Quran.

“I have been hearing about such incidents and I have always insulted people thinking it could never happen. I believe it is a gift from Allah,” she said.

She said as a Muslim, she was not even dedicated and did not know how to pray, expressing surprise that such an incident could happen to her.

The mother of three said she had always given birth in the hospital but that on this day, she went into labour so fast that she could not move.

“My advice to people is that they should henceforth watch their mouth. I didn’t believe before now,” she said.

Mrs. Saudat Olawuwo, a staff nurse with the Shasha Medical Centre who assisted with the delivery, said she was called by neighbours when the woman was in labour.

Mrs. Olawuwo with 17 years working experience, said the woman was supposed to put to birth on 16 May, but it did not happen.

“By the time I came the day she was in labour, the baby was already coming out. So I assisted her.

“After that, we were expecting the placenta, but the woman began behaving like one about to run mad. I was so confused.

“The woman was shouting that she wanted to push again and all of a sudden, the Quran, wrapped in nylon and stained with blood jumped out.

“Out of confusion, I ran out and called people who came to see. We also called a Muslim cleric around the area who came and prayed for the baby,” she said.

Father of the baby, Luqman Lamidi, said he was in a drinking bar when he was called and told that his wife had delivered a baby with a Quran.

He said he did not believe until he came and saw the Quran covered with blood.

“I arrived home and saw a lot of crowd and could not even enter. In fact, I am surprised that a drunk like me could produce a child that came into this world with a Quran,” he said, adding that he had become a changed person.

Chief Imam of Oguntade, Shasha, Alhai AbdulRafiu Opeloyeru Oyedokun, said he was the one who tore the nylon from the Quran after he was called to the place.

“When I came, people were still doubting if the object was a Quran or not, so I tore the nylon with blood on it publicly and everyone confirmed it.”

As the yet to be named baby boy lay asleep, P.M.NEWS noticed that each time the Quran is placed on his chest, he consistently lifted his hands up and would not drop the hands until the Quran is taken off.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/19/another-baby-born-with-quran-in-lagos/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29

6 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by maclatunji: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
^There is no need to sensationalise claims like this. There are proper forensic methods of determining what is true or false.

Even if it is true, there are any number of things that could be involved.

Ultimately, I don't see how this adds value to my faith as a Muslim. Islam has been perfected before the demise of the Prophet (SAW). So, I am not overly impressed by these stories.

44 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by jkendy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
The big question is 'who put the Koran in the woman's womb?' From the little I know, islam doesn't believe in miracle babies such as this. From Mecca to Madina, not even in the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) such has ever been recorded. So, why now? why Nigeria? Why always Lagos?

17 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nollywood Story.
A Quran wrapped with nylon. Miracle Extravaganza

16 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by truthman2012(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hummmm!

Why is it that everything about islam is associated with pain, torture or torment?

The woman became sick since she became pregnant. She could not deliver until eleven months. At the end she bore quran after the baby. I think it should be easier for her bringing to life a special child from Allah.

The case of a baby on whose body the quran was written is still fresh in people's memory. Each time the deed was done, the baby went through excruciating pain. Why?

6 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by maclatunji: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
truthman2012: Hummmm!

Why is it that everything about islam is associated with pain, torture or torment?

The woman became sick since she became pregnant. She could not deliver until eleven months. At the end she bore quran after the baby. I think it should be easier for her bringing to life a special child from Allah.

The case of a baby on whose body the quran was written is still fresh in people's memory. Each time the deed was done, the baby went through excruciating pain. Why?

Because you have created this illusion in your mind.

23 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by truthman2012(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Because you have created this illusion in your mind.

How?
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
No pictures?
Bummer
I was really hoping to see pictures
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by greall1: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
GOd is great
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
I Don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
"Religion is a wall between us and the reality of our existence"

11 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by fishkaveli(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Passing with speed, I will not stop until I get to where am going to....quran? *SMH*
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Francheezy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
huhh? ??

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Crazy, so the paper and ink making the Quran didn't dissolve all this time in the womb.

Abi it was packaged in pure water sachet

3 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by redcliff: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
[size=14pt]thank you very much op and fomulator of story just to drag traffic to site and gain internet popularity[/size]
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by deols(f): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
I dont believe this.

The economic situation of Nigeria is worrisome. People just want money by all means.

It makes every of these cases unbelievable.

4 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nawa wa ooo,which of the babies now brought the real quoran?
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by bizzlemie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Publicity stunt?? undecided undecided
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by U09ce: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Islam doesn't need this sort of purported miracles to prove that it is the true religion

9 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by TBD(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Allahu akbar
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by bebe2(f): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
liars from the pit of hell,
I pity those who believe all this rubbish cry

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by yuzedo: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
PRAISE J****!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by mu2sa2: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
When will they stop this shenanigan. And it is always from the south west that this kind of trash comes from. Islam is a religion of scholarship and knowledge - these ignorant people should stop imitating those who hoodwink the gullible with "miracles" to get converts.

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Therealtruth1: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
maclatunji: ^There is no need to sensationalise claims like this. There are proper forensic methods of determining what is true or false.

Even if it is true, there are any number of things that could be involved.

Ultimately, I don't see how this adds value to my faith as a Muslim. Islam has been perfected before the demise of the Prophet (SAW). So, I am not overly impressed by these stories.
Allah will guide whosoever He wishes

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
hun, the quran rapd in nylon, God is so great.

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by cyril83(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Must you force people to believe in your religion? Enough of this Madness.

This is why i call religion a big fraud.
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by HonIlesanmi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Just reading all the comments. Hard to believe.
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Things like this can only happen in Nigeria but I've never heard of such happening in Saudi. All the same, Nigeria still remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by FUCKU: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Miracle Ke? Miracle kwa? Miracle ni? OOk na

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Koolmexxi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
deols: I dont believe this.

The economic situation of Nigeria is worrisome. People just want money by all means.

It makes every of these cases unbelievable.

Abi º°˚˚°ºo . I can't help but laugh in chinese. Why b say na for only Nigeria dis kind things D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen..?? Becos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ know so many Nigerians will fall for anytin. Shikena.
Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by deols(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
jkendy: The big question is 'who put the Koran in the woman's womb?' From the little I know, islam doesn't believe in miracle babies such as this. From Mecca to Madina, not even in the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) such has ever been recorded. So, why now? why Nigeria? Why always Lagos?

exactly.

I think the fact that the other woman got paid and was able to get away with it makes it possible for another woman to come up with a story like this.

Them no even try bring a small one or that could fit the baby's hand or one different from the ordinary ones we see in bookshops. This is the type.I bought for 400 naira some years ago.

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
When we thought we had heard and seen enough, we now witness a Quoran wrapped in a Nylon bag approved by Standards Organization of Nigeria. My question is, who put the nylon and quoran in the mother's womb or who sneaked it after the baby was born?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.