Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95740 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by dejovu: 6:53pm On May 09, 2012
A big controversy is raging in Lagos following the birth of a baby boy said to be clutching a miniature Holy Quran at birth. The baby was born at a white garment church in Mushin, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria.

•The mystery baby. Inset: The miniature Holy Quran
While some dispute the claim, others say it is possible. A large crowd gathered at 1, Sonde Street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos home of the boy’s parents yesterday, as news of the birth spread rapidly.
His mother, Mrs. Kikelomo Ilori, 32, a Cosmetologist, told P.M.NEWS that he was born on Monday after she had carried the pregnancy for about 10 months. The single mother claimed she was abandoned by her husband who denied responsibility for the pregnancy and encouraged her to abort it. The woman told P.M.NEWS yesterday: “When I refused to abort the pregnancy, he deserted me, saying ‘that is your own problem’.” Mrs. Ilori expressed surprise at the birth of the boy. She added that the nurse who delivered her of the baby was physically challenged, but went about it commendably.
“When my baby was delivered holding a Quran in his hand, the nurse said the Quran should be thrown away. But I insisted my mother must see it before any action could be taken,” Kikelomo, who is a Christian, further explained.
Corroborating the story, Senior Rev. Victoria Yetunde Dada said during the pregnancy, Kikelomo was always coming to her for prayers and counselling.
“I advised her not to abort the pregnancy because she might die in the process. Again, I told her the foetus was sent by God and will be great,” Apostle Mother Dada told our correspondent. Controversy has continued to trail the seemingly spurious claim.
Reacting, Medical Director of Bodet Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Dr. Bode Tawak said scientifically, it was not possible for a baby to be born holding a Quran.
“How big is the baby’s hand to hold the Quran? How big is the Quran? How did the Quran get into her mother’s womb? I don’t know how a Quran can get into a womb. But there are things you can’t explain,” Dr. Tawak responded. He said while the incident cannot be explained medically, in Nigeria many mysterious things happen. A Kaduna-based medical practitioner, Dr. Munir Yusuf said from a medical point of view, it was not possible, but added that depending on the size of the Quran, it was possible metaphysically.
He explained that if the Quran is small enough to pass through the diameter of the vagina, with the child, it is possible. In the same vein, a herbal medicine practitioner, Chief Dr. Bola Adegunloye believes nothing is impossible, but said too much importance must not be placed on the incident.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/09/controversy-over-baby-born-with-quran/

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Ymodulus: 7:23pm On May 09, 2012
so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature

16 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by dejovu: 7:41pm On May 09, 2012
Ymodulus: so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature
Na ur house e go first bomb oponu tongue

16 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 9:07pm On May 09, 2012
halleluyah.

the baby will either be raised muslim or marry a muslim i guess.

but did the woman do an ultrasound scan during pregancy and was anything unusual noticed then.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Kay17: 9:20pm On May 09, 2012
SMH for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tbaba1234: 9:39pm On May 09, 2012
I am Muslim but i think this story is false...

Islam does not need this anyway..... There is more than enough evidence for those who reflect...

And surely Allah knows best......

19 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by BIGERBOY1: 10:14pm On May 09, 2012
tbaba1234: I am Muslim but i think this story is false...

Islam does not need this anyway..... There is more than enough evidence for those who reflect...

And surely Allah knows best......
Seconded
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by teefash01(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2012
who is fooling who ,
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by kombats: 8:19am On May 10, 2012

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by mazaje(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2012
Nigerians and their endless stories. . . grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 9:14am On May 10, 2012
Smh at the fake propagandist
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by forkinsonlolo(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2012
:othis should be on the front page, God is wonderful :othis should be on the front page, God is wonderful
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 10:17am On May 10, 2012
Another Rapunzel story.

Next please.

Nigerians and their fetish tales sha undecided
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by dabrake(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2012
why was he not born with a time bomb in his hand?

14 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by daywatcher: 10:42am On May 10, 2012
na wa o, some people have time sha
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by dare2think: 10:42am On May 10, 2012
Nigeria = Dark ages

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by eledalo: 10:43am On May 10, 2012
The baby was also born with a large beard, wearing a turban and shouting Allahu akbar!

19 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Carmall(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2012
pictures please...
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Tricici(f): 10:49am On May 10, 2012
Aha. Any picture to back up this so-not-possible story? Msheeewww
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Exponental(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2012
........... Tales by daylight!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by konami001: 10:50am On May 10, 2012
Story story... story!
One day monkey come turn to man............
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by jeff2010(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2012
abeg make dem show us pictures...
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by gegee(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2012
tales by moonlight tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Dyt(f): 10:55am On May 10, 2012
i sure wanna v a miracle child, hrd stories of diff written scriptures
mayb i rili do want dat experience
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ballabriggs: 10:56am On May 10, 2012
[size=16pt]LMAO at the number of mumu's viewing this false tale. Human beings sha! No wonder Mirinda captured their souls for months with the 'three orange men'.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by executinal(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2012
Were is the picture angry angry
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Chillext(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2012
This is super soryyyyyy............. Black lie!?!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2012
dare2think: Nigeria = Dark ages
i wonder o... how come such dnt happen in saudi...
anoda mutallab in disguise
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by moremi2008(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2012
This is a big FAT lie! Where are the pictures? That Quran must be the smallest Quran in the world for a new born baby to be able to hold on to it! Nigerians and their fabu stories!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2012
Another way of promoting Islam the terrorist cult. Boko haramist will be glad to have him in future. I suggest that baby be beheaded before he becomes another osama bin laden.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.