Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Would You Do With Your First One Million Naira? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do With Your First One Million Naira? (857 Views)

10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo / Miss Bumbum Brazil Release Lingerie Photos For Reaching One Million Votes / Nairaland Hits One Million (1,000,000) Members. The Countdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do With Your First One Million Naira? by DonaldYusuf(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hey guys, please I’d like you to provide your honest answer to the above question. I’m carrying out a research, and would tell you the details and findings of my study after this. Seriously, if you had a million naira today what would you do with it? What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you imagine having a million naira? Let the discussion begin!
Re: What Would You Do With Your First One Million Naira? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
pay the bride prize of my Mbaise (Imo state) girl-friend, her papa say na 1m last. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do With Your First One Million Naira? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
I v earned more than N1m before. But if to say I just nak my 1st N1m 2day, I go take am do food biz.
991: pay the bride prize of my Mbaise (Imo state) girl-friend, her papa say na 1m last. grin grin grin grin
Her Papa say make you pay N1m? It's cheap. Some1 paid N5m last week saturday.
Re: What Would You Do With Your First One Million Naira? by onuwaje(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Go into estate management

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? / Breaking News: The Mother Of D Mr. President's Wife Is Dead. / Would You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.