Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) (2114 Views)

Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) / Singer Iyanya Smiles As A Lady Massages His Seductive Abs(pic) / North West Steps Out All In Black For A 5 Star Spa Day Treatment From Kim Kardas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by yugotee: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
The reptile sessions are being offered by a massage parlour in the Indonesian capital Jakarta for just £30 a time.Visitors are given a traditional rub down, before the masseuse lays several of the giant snakes all over their naked body.

Managers at the Snake Spa claim the pythons' presence triggers an adrenaline rush that benefits the human metabolism. The weight and movement of the creatures is also said to manipulate achy muscles and joints.

Staff are kept on standby for safety purposes and the pythons are well-fed before each session - to make sure they're not tempted to tuck into tasty clients.

http://yugotee..com/2013/06/spa-offers-clients-python-massages.html

Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by whubbhey(f): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
What madness is this?
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by yugotee: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Absolute madness!...
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abeg o no be by force. Better mke my body pain me
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by gerrardomendes(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
flee from all appearance of evil. dats for me o.
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by goldfish80(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
I wonder how a normal humman can pay to have serpents crawling all over their body
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by mysticgal(f): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Crazeangry
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by demelza: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is indeed a slippery massage. Gone are the days when snakes lurk lazily in the bushes waiting for sumone to bite. Thank God they are now being put to work and generating income.
About time these devils start atoning for the works of their ancestor in the garden of Eden
Re: Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos) by 735i(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wetin be this? lipsrsealed

I thought the bible gave us power to trample over snakes and scorpions? Which one people come dey follow snake rub body kwa?
Tufiakwa!!!
The world has finally come to an end!!!

(1) (Reply)

[snippet] Wale Ft. Wizkid -- DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION HERE. DROP BY WIZKID AND WALE / Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan / BBA Elikem And Pokello Spotted With Mr. Ibu, John Okafor (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.