Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

it is settled!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / it is settled!!! (6479 Views)

www.webafricaproject.com-settled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

it is settled!!! by lamuade: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2012
I have received it.pls
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2012
lamuade: I was just a guest and was browsing through the technology market when I saw this olayinke's post of an unbranded white bold 5...the price was tempting because I priced it from 55k to 49k...I mean a white unbranded bold 5 for 49k that was an outstansing price...I had to give him a call we talked for nearly 10 minutes...and he said that he would sell it off soon..I told him am in lagos nd he said he is in kwara...i asked if he could send it to me before I pay he said yes but I'll have to pay 10k for the person he was sending...I had to think cause that would make me pay 59k for it insted, so I decided to send him the money...and I have..and he says he will send the phone by ysg motors this morning...
I am just waiting for the outcome this evening!!!

I posted this just to tell everyone...just incase if am to be cheated as a warning...
BUT AM STILL WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME!!! I WILL DEFINITEL definitely keep all posted
hmmmmmmmm *i reserve my comment till your next post*
Re: it is settled!!! by lamuade: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2012
His number has been switched off for d past 30mins,pls what do u think
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2012
Guy you fuuucked up meehn undecided

You just sent ur money to a ghost, how the hell will do that?

Infact ehhhn, na you be sule/maga/mugu grin

Just forget that money and take this as a lesson, you don't do business wit a ghost. He that is tryna sell sometin shlda been the one to come to u without sending any money.

Well I hope things turns out well sha, goodluck to you!
Re: it is settled!!! by clubone05: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Boss.

U shouldn't have taken that risk.I've been following the guy...he seems genuine but a lil arrogant.
I wanted to buy that phone yesterday and he told me the phone had been sold.so I'm thinking he meant sold to you.

Let's keep our fingers cross.

But don't do that again.
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2012
The same olayinka has open another thread trying to dupe his next victims claiming to have 4 BB's for sale all for 30k. Can't you imagine that?

Becareful Ooo!!!!
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2012
@OP
you took a big risk but that guy could be genuine........but within 2 minutes of checking him out, i have found that he uses another profile under ACHODAVE, and replies to his own thread with each of these profile.....strange isnt it? maybe trying to up his credibility etc!

you only have to check Achodave and Olayinka's post to see that they both have the same number and the same BBM pin, duh....the man himself is looking for phone to buy on NL, and if you go through some of his posts, he posts on the same thread with each of these profiles pretending to be a buyer/seller, like in the following one:
https://www.nairaland.com/1045275/usa-used-mint-bold5-porsche

btw: going through Achodave's post will get you his email, and with that email you can get his FB account, and his "supposed" photo (although he looks really young).
Re: it is settled!!! by obowunmi(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2012
Dear Nairaland Magas, Mugus, and Sules,

Can you ask reputable members of the forum appropriate questions before putting money into someone's account and NOT after you have being duped?

Thanks,

Management

3 Likes

Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Why would you send 49k to someone you haven't met in 9ja fo dat mata...u fall my hand big time ooo,u wey b omo eko,c cheap scam...sorry for the loss tho

1 Like

Re: it is settled!!! by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Wait till end of 2day, if u dont get ur phone then u are mugu number 2,000,000.
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2012
I still don't understand ow ppl fall mugu on NL wit all d scams going on on this particular thread
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2012
I still don't understand ow ppl fall mugu on NL wit all d scams going on on this particular section
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2012
obowunmi: Dear Nairaland Magas, Mugus, and Sules,

Can you ask reputable members of the forum appropriate questions before putting money into someone's account and NOT after you have being duped?

Thanks,

Management

Garri_Activist: Guy you fuuucked up meehn undecided

You just sent ur money to a ghost, how the hell will do that?

Infact ehhhn, na you be sule/maga/mugu grin

Just forget that money and take this as a lesson, you don't do business wit a ghost. He that is tryna sell sometin shlda been the one to come to u without sending any money.

Well I hope things turns out well sha, goodluck to you!

A customer sent 88K into my acct just yesterday all d way from UYO, and i'm in Lagos, i dont know if he is thin,fat,dark,light,young or old. INFACT, WE AV NOT SPOKEN!!! we have been communicating thru email n whatsapp. his iphone 4S is already in transit thru FEDEX. By God's grace, he should get it on Monday.

You need to check the seller's profile and topics/replies to be sure(at least a little bit) before taking such risk.

AND FOR THOSE WHO SAY THAT I(TUMABABA) SHOULD SEND D GOODS BEFORE U PAY, YOU ARE D REAL SCAMMER!!!! If u can't trust me that i will deliver d goods after u pay (even after checking my profile), and u expect me to send d phone before u pay, then u are looking for a MUGU and not a phone. At least u have many of my threads where u can post any issue u av with me. where do i post mine? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2012
hum! shine your eye before send any fucking money
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2012
tumababa:

A customer sent 88K into my acct just yesterday all d way from UYO, and i'm in Lagos, i dont know if he is thin,fat,dark,light,young or old. INFACT, WE AV NOT SPOKEN!!! we have been communicating thru email n whatsapp. his iphone 4S is already in transit thru FEDEX. By God's grace, he should get it on Monday.

You need to check the seller's profile and topics/replies to be sure(at least a little bit) before taking such risk.

AND FOR THOSE WHO SAY THAT I(TUMABABA) SHOULD SEND D GOODS BEFORE U PAY, YOU ARE D REAL SCAMMER!!!! If u can't trust me that i will deliver d goods after u pay (even after checking my profile), and u expect me to send d phone before u pay, then u are looking for a MUGU and not a phone. At least u have many of my threads where u can post any issue u av with me. where do i post mine? grin grin
Now checking ur profile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2012
wild child: Now checking ur profile cheesy cheesy cheesy

please check very well. Waiting for your call too.... cheesy wink cheesy wink
Re: it is settled!!! by mhozzis(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Y SHULD U SND MONEY TO ANYBODYS ACCT. IF THE PRICE IS SO GOOD GET THE ADDRESS OF THE SELLER AND LET UR REATIVE OR FRIEND WHO RESIDES IN SAME CITY WITH THE SELLER HELP U WITH D TRANSACTOIN.

I HATE TO COMMENT ON POST LIKE THESE COS THE SELLER IN QUESTION MAY BE UR ACCOMPLICE I WONT BE SUPLRICED IF U LATER TELL US 'i've gotten my phone o u guys shuld trust him' so that u and the so called seller can dupe more pple.

I THINK SEUN SHULD HAVE A WAY OF MAKING SHURE ONLY GENNIUE DEALERS POST AD HERE.
Re: it is settled!!! by mhozzis(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2012
tumababa:

please check very well. Waiting for your call too.... cheesy wink cheesy wink
WETIN SPECIAL FOR YOUR PROFILE. NO ADDRESS, NO PICX. Y WOULD ANY SANE PERSON SND HIS/HER MONEY TO UR ACCOUNT.
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2012
tumababa:

bros forget that thing joor!
I will never send any damn money to anybody just cos I wana some so-called iphone 4 or whatsoever

If I needed a phone that desperately is eitha the seller is in the state I'm or at or I forget abt it... Can't I get the same type in wherever the fhuck I'm at? Why risking my time and money for some potential scammers?

Abi you think say I be onila grin cheesy
Abi na ur profile I wan chop? Count me out joor undecided
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2012
mhozzis: WETIN SPECIAL FOR YOUR PROFILE. NO ADDRESS, NO PICX. Y WOULD ANY SANE PERSON SND HIS/HER MONEY TO UR ACCOUNT.
no mind the theif
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2012
mhozzis: WETIN SPECIAL FOR YOUR PROFILE. NO ADDRESS, NO PICX. Y WOULD ANY SANE PERSON SND HIS/HER MONEY TO UR ACCOUNT.
Loooooool. *waiting for Tumababa's reply*
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2012
Garri_Activist: bros forget that thing joor!
I will never send any damn money to anybody just cos I wana some so-called iphone 4 or whatsoever

If I needed a phone that desperately is eitha the seller is in the state I'm or at or I forget abt it... Can't I get the same type in wherever the fhuck I'm at? Why risking my time and money for some potential scammers?

Well said + I can't stop laffn @ 'onila'

1 Like

Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Eko lo bimisi,ibe ni mitiwa....if its not face to face transaction,it can neva b face to face,even face to face @ computer village dem dey dupe ppl,those familiar with computer village will confirm that
Re: it is settled!!! by HTML5: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2012
I paid 88k into tumababa's account yesterday for the iPhone 4s.

Wasn't scared sha.

I followed his account and knew he had existed since 2007 or so.

I love trusting Nigerians.

I don't fear being duped sha, what goes around comes around. You wont notice this if you don't pay attention to your life.

3 Likes

Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Garri_Activist: bros forget that thing joor!

u were never in na grin grin shocked.
Re: it is settled!!! by mhozzis(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2012
HTML5: I paid 88k into tumababa's account yesterday for the iPhone 4s.

Wasn't scared sha.

I don't fear being duped sha, what goes around comes around. You wont notice this if you don't pay attention to your life.
I HEAR. NA SO E TAKE DEY EASY. IF U LIKE SND UR WHOLE LIFE SAVING THAT WONT MAKE ME SND HIM #100 MTN CARD NOT TO TALK OF SNDIN MONEY. BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Garri_Activist: no mind the theif
u are entitled to ur opinion though.

grin grin grin like i said, u are entitled to ur opinion...

I was expecting this, and ready for u guyz. Keep it coming.....
Re: it is settled!!! by engrhamid(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2012
tumababa:

u were never in na grin grin shocked.
Exactly!
HTML5: I paid 88k into tumababa's account yesterday for the iPhone 4s.

Wasn't scared sha.

Several dealers have paid to my account without knowing me in person. I have also sent large amount of money to people online. You just have to know people you are dealing with.
I can mention Atleast 50 people here who can't dupe u, it's a matter of time.
Re: it is settled!!! by engrhamid(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2012
tumababa:
u are entitled to ur opinion though.

grin grin grin like i said, u are entitled to ur opinion...

I was expecting this, and ready for u guyz. Keep it coming.....
Lol!
Re: it is settled!!! by samguru(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2012
i think you are the wisest person on earth,for you to send that huge amount of money to someone you don't know from Adam.

Nice transaction,be prayerful as i dont see this guy sending the phone to u.

you are so gullible!!!

HAPPY MAGGA,HAPPY FRAUDSTER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2012
@tumbaba, engrhamid and HTML5, you guyz are birds of the same feather, working together undecided no today nyansh dey back? E don wey man dey for street oh!

That strategy wey una wan use for here na street style and wen it comes to street shiiit I'm a veteran tongue

You can try the next dude, sorrry asss looser using different accounts to support his evil act undecided

God go catch u one day, ole!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2012
Garri_Activist: @tumbaba, engrhamid and HTML5, you guyz are birds of the same feather, working together undecided no today nyansh dey back? E don wey man dey for street oh!

That strategy wey una wan use for here na street style and wen it comes to street shiiit I'm a veteran tongue

You can try the next dude, sorrry asss looser using different accounts to support his evil act undecided

God go catch u one day, ole!!!!!!!
lwkmdfh ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / Hp 650 Intel Core I3 ,win 8 Standard , 72,000 / HP 2000, Intel Core i3,500GB,4GB,2.4GHz,Webcam,Bluetooth,DVD RW (Brand New) @74k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.